Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- nemulate - 2011-06-26

Hi,

not sure if you missed the request last time but any chance you could enable using banner.jpg for tv shows?

Many thanks

- BigNoid - 2011-06-27

nemulate Wrote:Hi,

not sure if you missed the request last time but any chance you could enable using banner.jpg for tv shows?

Many thanks

Banner.jpg is already supported. Enable "TV Shows use posters instead of banners" in general skin settings to activate them in the views.

- Hack_kid - 2011-06-27

hey Big_Noid found another little bug. when you are playing AC3 or DTS or any digital stream when you press the vol up and down buttons its suppose to say disabled when passthrough is active but it still shows the volume bar it just doesnt go up or down but it still does volume and the dB just a little cosmetic bug. and also in the change content menu when you are chaging scrapers the t\ext of the unselected scraper is almost impossible to see and lastly in the visulation settings the focus png should be wider its only focusing on half the dialog

TVshow next aired info in INFOLIST view - pilluli - 2011-06-27

Hi Big_Noid,

I have added some info to the statndard infolist view of TVshows. Basically, premiered dates and next episode date and status from the tvshow next aired script.

The view goes from this:

To this:

The code sits on the infolist branch on my fork in github:

https://github.com/pilluli/Aeon-Nox/tree/infolist

Let me know if you're interested and I can easily provide a pull request.

Again, thanks for this great skin.

- stilgar - 2011-06-27

not_ Wrote:I know about this glitch but I too have no idea why it occurs.
As you wrote it only appears under SYSTEM > SKIN and hence I deemed it a bug minor enough to be ignored.
Once you have your Aeon Nox set up the way you want you hardly need to change anything, plus naturally the menu is still fully functional so it doesn't restrict you.

My thoughts exactly! The RSS "bug" with the two greek characters missing was the last thing in my customization list. I'm pretty happy with the new fonts and I intend to keep them. Thanks for them!

Now, do I need to do anything to prevent them from being overwritten (during next skin update) with the default ones?

- BigNoid - 2011-06-27

mozomo Wrote:Hi!

First let me say great skin and thank you for your work!

Is it possible to use the "episode view" also for the list of tv shows? I found this view in the Alaska theme and I think it really looks great.
I'll check it out in Alaska and see how it looks.
Hack_kid Wrote:hey Big_Noid found another little bug. when you are playing AC3 or DTS or any digital stream when you press the vol up and down buttons its suppose to say disabled when passthrough is active but it still shows the volume bar it just doesnt go up or down but it still does volume and the dB just a little cosmetic bug. and also in the change content menu when you are chaging scrapers the t\ext of the unselected scraper is almost impossible to see and lastly in the visulation settings the focus png should be wider its only focusing on half the dialog
I'll look into those thing. I'll look to confluence for the volume and will implement it the same way.

pilluli Wrote:Hi Big_Noid,

I have added some info to the statndard infolist view of TVshows. Basically, premiered dates and next episode date and status from the tvshow next aired script.

The view goes from this:

To this:

The code sits on the infolist branch on my fork in github:

https://github.com/pilluli/Aeon-Nox/tree/infolist

Let me know if you're interested and I can easily provide a pull request.

Again, thanks for this great skin.
that looks better imo. If you send me a pull request I'll pull it in. Thx for your contribution Smile

- pilluli - 2011-06-27

Big_Noid Wrote:that looks better imo. If you send me a pull request I'll pull it in.

Great, pull request sent. Let me know if you need to change anything, from a functionality point of view or just formating the code. Also it is my first pull request so I might have done something wrong.. :-(

Quote:Thx for your contribution Smile

This is nothing!! Thanks to you for this great skin!!! Big Grin

- HansP - 2011-06-27

can u make some sort of listvieuw with the rating and time next to it ?
kinda like in the welo skin but then bases on the aeon mod , should look cool i guess

- MEvil - 2011-06-27

Is there a way to have a shortcut to the files (library mode off) in the submenu of movies and music? It's really annoying to always go to movies, open the settings, disable library mode, add new movie and then go back to library mode. In my old Aeon skin there was "Files" in the submenus.

Regards,
Steffen

- BigNoid - 2011-06-27

HansP Wrote:can u make some sort of listvieuw with the rating and time next to it ?
kinda like in the welo skin but then bases on the aeon mod , should look cool i guess
I'll have a look at Welo to see what you mean.
MEvil Wrote:Is there a way to have a shortcut to the files (library mode off) in the submenu of movies and music? It's really annoying to always go to movies, open the settings, disable library mode, add new movie and then go back to library mode. In my old Aeon skin there was "Files" in the submenus.

Regards,
Steffen
The files is there under Videos or just by opening Videos. You can always add files to your favorites and add it to the submenu of movies. music submenu already has a files button by default.
pilluli Wrote:Great, pull request sent. Let me know if you need to change anything, from a functionality point of view or just formating the code. Also it is my first pull request so I might have done something wrong.. :-(

This is nothing!! Thanks to you for this great skin!!! Big Grin
merged into master, real nice addition to InfoList for TV Shows.

- BigNoid - 2011-06-27

mozomo Wrote:Hi!

First let me say great skin and thank you for your work!

Is it possible to use the "episode view" also for the list of tv shows? I found this view in the Alaska theme and I think it really looks great.

Alaska doesn't have episode view for tv shows, only episodes. That is already in this skin too.

- HansP - 2011-06-27

like this

- mikkelnl - 2011-06-27

Terribly sorry if this has been asked before, couldn't find it while searching Wink

I'm using Aeon Nox on a XBMC Live version... I'm trying to get extrathumbs to show up, but they won't show (on view type DVD CASE with EXTRATHUMS as layout).

I have thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg in a folder called extrathumbs. Like this:

/moviename/extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg
etc

Any idea why they won't show up?

Thanks!

/edit
Tried deleting the textures.db file: no luck: still the default aeon images showing up :S

- BigNoid - 2011-06-27

mikkelnl Wrote:Terribly sorry if this has been asked before, couldn't find it while searching Wink

I'm using Aeon Nox on a XBMC Live version... I'm trying to get extrathumbs to show up, but they won't show (on view type DVD CASE with EXTRATHUMS as layout).

I have thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg in a folder called extrathumbs. Like this:

/moviename/extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg
etc

Any idea why they won't show up?

Thanks!

/edit
Tried deleting the textures.db file: no luck: still the default aeon images showing up :S
You have them named correctly and are in the right folder, they should show up. Try enabling debug mode, there should be something in the log that tells you why they don't show.

Home Menu - darknet - 2011-06-28

Hi,

Is there anyway to add more than 3 playlist shortcuts to Home Menu? The default only has 3. Thanks