Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-06-28

darknet Wrote:Hi,

Is there anyway to add more than 3 playlist shortcuts to Home Menu? The default only has 3. Thanks

Add additional smart playlist to your favorites and add those to the main menu.

- mozomo - 2011-06-28

Big_Noid Wrote:Alaska doesn't have episode view for tv shows, only episodes. That is already in this skin too.

Sorry, it is Alaska Revisited Confused

Here is a screenshot of the view I was talking about:

- darknet - 2011-06-28

Big_Noid Wrote:Add additional smart playlist to your favorites and add those to the main menu.

Thanks!

- st graveyard - 2011-06-28

Hi Big_Noid,

I have a little request regarding the ALA support. I've noticed that in the showcase and showcase2 views, the fanart alignment is weird. Screenshots in the fanart are zoomed and don't fit both the views (showcase and showcase2). Would it be possible to just center the fanart nicely?

See this pic as example :

The whole "mega man" logo is set of screen ... this happens to a lot of shots ...

Thanks,
Maarten

- mikkelnl - 2011-06-28

Big_Noid Wrote:You have them named correctly and are in the right folder, they should show up. Try enabling debug mode, there should be something in the log that tells you why they don't show.

I found this in the log a few times!

21:02:04 T:2625629040 M:1800286208 DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://nas//Films/Devil (2010)/extrathumbs/thumb1.jpg

Any idea what it means?

- Mindzai - 2011-06-28

It means that for some reason XBMC cannot access that file. This is probably because it doesn't exist or the share it's on isn't available, but it could also be a permissions problem. I notice the url has a double slash in it (in addition to the one in the protocol) - is this definitely correct?

- Hack_kid - 2011-06-28

hey Big noid noticed you fixed the text color problem in the set content dialog. i THINK maybe i dont remmeber correctly but i think its still messed up for the music scraper set content dialog i could be wrong though. also is your skin compatible with dirty reagions ?

thanks for a great skin

- BigNoid - 2011-06-28

st graveyard Wrote:Hi Big_Noid,

I have a little request regarding the ALA support. I've noticed that in the showcase and showcase2 views, the fanart alignment is weird. Screenshots in the fanart are zoomed and don't fit both the views (showcase and showcase2). Would it be possible to just center the fanart nicely?

See this pic as example :

The whole "mega man" logo is set of screen ... this happens to a lot of shots ...

Thanks,
Maarten
I'll see what I can do about that.
Hack_kid Wrote:hey Big noid noticed you fixed the text color problem in the set content dialog. i THINK maybe i dont remmeber correctly but i think its still messed up for the music scraper set content dialog i could be wrong though. also is your skin compatible with dirty reagions ?

thanks for a great skin
I'll check tomorrow. Dirty regions is still very buggy imo. I submitted two trac tickets for the two most obvious problems, which were not only in nox, but also in confluence. Those are not scrolling oflabels and textboxes that are empty if the have scrolled once. I haven't noticed anything else yet, besides that and the occasional graphical glitches which randomly appear.

- Hack_kid - 2011-06-28

Big_Noid Wrote:I'll see what I can do about that.

I'll check tomorrow. Dirty regions is still very buggy imo. I submitted two trac tickets for the two most obvious problems, which were not only in nox, but also in confluence. Those are not scrolling oflabels and textboxes that are empty if the have scrolled once. I haven't noticed anything else yet, besides that and the occasional graphical glitches which randomly appear.

interesting i noticed that scrolling bug in the tv shows low list view without dirty regions on is there any point to using dirty regions on a fast pc

- fional - 2011-06-29

If I want to use a different sound scheme from a different skin, is it enough to just move that sound directory into Nox's sound directory and then set it in settings? Or is there more to it than that?

What I'm trying to accomplish is a startup sound Tongue

Thanks Smile

-- Yes, it's as simple as dropping the sound stuff in the sound directory and editing the xml, followed by going into the system setting and selecting the sound set. Yay Smile

- pilluli - 2011-06-29

Hack_kid Wrote:interesting i noticed that scrolling bug in the tv shows low list view without dirty regions on is there any point to using dirty regions on a fast pc

Same here, the scrolling bug is there without using dirty regions (at least without manually activate dirty regions Smile

Regards,

- fional - 2011-06-29

pilluli Wrote:Same here, the scrolling bug is there without using dirty regions (at least without manually activate dirty regions Smile

Regards,

What is a dirty region? I looked at the wiki and couldn't find it. I see a bit of mention of it on the forum, but not exactly what it is Tongue

Does it have to do with cutting CPU and GPU time behind the scenes or something like that? I didn't see an option in the settings for it, but I may of missed it as there's a few options I don't understand

- Mindzai - 2011-06-29

fional Wrote:What is a dirty region? I looked at the wiki and couldn't find it. I see a bit of mention of it on the forum, but not exactly what it is Tongue

Does it have to do with cutting CPU and GPU time behind the scenes or something like that? I didn't see an option in the settings for it, but I may of missed it as there's a few options I don't understand

It refers to only rendering the parts of the UI which have changed rather than rendering the entire thing each frame. In theory this should make a big difference to the amount of processing required to render the UI.

- fional - 2011-06-29

Mindzai Wrote:It refers to only rendering the parts of the UI which have changed rather than rendering the entire thing each frame. In theory this should make a big difference to the amount of processing required to render the UI.

Thanks! Smile

- Hack_kid - 2011-06-29

hey big noid found another bug. in music libary if you hit info on a song to bring up song information since you changed this new dialog you cant press up or down to change the Start rating. only way i could chnage it was play the song and go to full screen visuals and hit up down there, very annoying