Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Uridium_uk - 2011-07-11

neoflex Wrote:+1. I did two smart playlsit to separate my daughter movies and ours and I would like to set a different view for her but it is not possible atm. Both views are linked. Is this something you can change at the skin level ?

Why not create separate profiles?

- Martijn - 2011-07-11

Big Noid,
Have a strange problem. In the Skinsettings-->Widget options I can't scroll down past "show playlist" to "" recently added widget". However if I keep scrolling up I eventualy end up at the bottom of the menu and than i can acces that section of the menu. But i when keep scrolling up i stuck at the "show recently added videos".

- BigNoid - 2011-07-11

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,
Have a strange problem. In the Skinsettings-->Widget options I can't scroll down past "show playlist" to "" recently added widget". However if I keep scrolling up I eventualy end up at the bottom of the menu and than i can acces that section of the menu. But i when keep scrolling up i stuck at the "show recently added videos".

Fixed that, thx.

- Martijn - 2011-07-11

Big_Noid Wrote:Fixed that, thx.

No problem.
I'm done with the Dutch language file. Just started using Git-hub so i hope i'm doing it wright.
Send you the pull request.

Count gone - frozenbubbl - 2011-07-12

My count is gone for all tv shows, movies and music. Any idea how to bring it back?

http://twitgoo.com/2j5bpx

The recently added widget isn't working anymore as well. I guess this belongs together

just found this in the xbmc.log
Quote:00:23:55 T:4248 M:3207716864 NOTICE: #########################################################################################
00:23:55 T:4248 M:3207716864 NOTICE: Recently added script is no longer needed and the skins should remove dependencies for it
00:23:55 T:4248 M:3207716864 NOTICE: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/a61cf8750163905eff53a3adb0090954e4494a22
00:23:55 T:4248 M:3207716864 NOTICE: forum thread can be found at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99502
00:23:55 T:4248 M:3207716864 NOTICE: #########################################################################################

edit: ok this is not a skin specific issue. this is a general problem with all skins. the above log piece could be from the plugin sharethe.tv.

- theGuillaume - 2011-07-12

Hi, in settings, it's possible to add 3 smart playlists to the home menu, but 3 is not enough for me. I need at least 2 more. How to I add more? thanks.

- smiffy1989 - 2011-07-12

Found a little problem:

In the latest pre-Eden (330c460eb0532e4638a9) I can't add favourites to sub-menus any more. Trying to add shows and empty favourites window.

XBMC is adding to favourites correctly (if I press S at menu and go to favourites they're in there).

Loving animated backgrounds on main menu only Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-07-12

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:No problem.
I'm done with the Dutch language file. Just started using Git-hub so i hope i'm doing it wright.
Send you the pull request.
A pull request really is the preferred method, makes everything so much easier, thx!
frozenbubbl Wrote:My count is gone for all tv shows, movies and music. Any idea how to bring it back?

http://twitgoo.com/2j5bpx

The recently added widget isn't working anymore as well. I guess this belongs together

just found this in the xbmc.log

edit: ok this is not a skin specific issue. this is a general problem with all skins. the above log piece could be from the plugin sharethe.tv.
Okay, I think you are using the dharma version of the skin on eden-pre. That's not gonna work. You have to manually install the git version of Aeon Nox. See first post for instructions.
theGuillaume Wrote:Hi, in settings, it's possible to add 3 smart playlists to the home menu, but 3 is not enough for me. I need at least 2 more. How to I add more? thanks.
Just add more playlist as favorites and add those.
smiffy1989 Wrote:Found a little problem:

In the latest pre-Eden (330c460eb0532e4638a9) I can't add favourites to sub-menus any more. Trying to add shows and empty favourites window.

XBMC is adding to favourites correctly (if I press S at menu and go to favourites they're in there).

Loving animated backgrounds on main menu only Smile
Navigating to the sub menu favorites should now work, thx for report.

- theGuillaume - 2011-07-12

Big_Noid Wrote:Just add more playlist as favorites and add those.

Adding playlists to favourites doesn't work because it uses the PlayMedia command. So, if I click on my playlist in the home menu, it will play it instead of showing its content.

- smiffy1989 - 2011-07-12

Big_Noid Wrote:Navigating to the sub menu favorites should now work, thx for report.

That was fast, no problem and thanks Smile

- Shinu - 2011-07-12

Is it possible for u to add pic of the year and genre selected to right side of these sections?

- BigNoid - 2011-07-12

theGuillaume Wrote:Adding playlists to favourites doesn't work because it uses the PlayMedia command. So, if I click on my playlist in the home menu, it will play it instead of showing its content.
I see, I will fix that for upcoming release.
Shinu Wrote:Is it possible for u to add pic of the year and genre selected to right side of these sections?
Genre is already supported (in svn). I see I didn't add a default picture. Just put the genre posters in extras/genre/video/icons and name them after how they are called in XBMC.
I don't think I can add anymore variables without slowing things down, so year is probably not going in the skin.

- LiLChris - 2011-07-12

theGuillaume Wrote:Adding playlists to favourites doesn't work because it uses the PlayMedia command. So, if I click on my playlist in the home menu, it will play it instead of showing its content.

Big_Noid Wrote:I see, I will fix that for upcoming release.

Yea had the same problem...
Right now I have Anime, Movies, TvShows and then my favourite is Music Videos but that doesn't open as a playlist only the folder containing them.

So I wouldn't mind having 1-2 more playlists for Home Menu. Smile

Big_Noid Wrote:Genre is already supported (in svn). I see I didn't add a default picture. Just put the genre posters in extras/genre/video/icons and name them after how they are called in XBMC.

Good timing for me to see this, yesterday I actually started looking at the other options since my collection is getting big enough.

Big_Noid Wrote:I don't think I can add anymore variables without slowing things down, so year is probably not going in the skin.

Yes, please do not do anything that will slow your skin down.
For example MQ2 has a nice amount of features which I do like, but the speed/lag is horrible!

- Martijn - 2011-07-12

Big Noid,
In the Viewtype options menu there is an option "Set Path to Music Library". The strange thing is if i change the language this line is the only one that stays in English.
I tried searching the English language file of this skin and XBMC/Confluence but i can't find this "string id". It this hard coded into XBMC itself?

EDIT:
Some goes for option menu in the episode screen of tv series. When you press "C". Everything in Dutch except "Play from here"

- nsviper - 2011-07-12

Bit of a query/request this.

I'm in the process of setting up my PC and 2xATV2 with everything shared on a NAS device.

I've got the FTP source for the movies, the MySQL DB set up, and shared thumbnails all set up.

The last bit I'm trying to get is the "random" backdrops for menu items - I've manually edited the guisettings.xml to point the settings as follows:

Quote: <setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.home_custom_back_tvshow_folder">smb://user: [email protected]/MediaShare/Backgrounds/TVShows/</setting>
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.home_custom_back_video_folder">smb://user: [email protected]/MediaShare/Backgrounds/Movies/</setting>

I need to use the common source as the thumbnails filenames are generated based on their file location so the 3 sources need to use the same source. Unfortunately, the XBMC log is showing:

Quote:21:34:06 T:135811072 M: 81432576 WARNING: Trying to add unsupported control type 3
21:34:06 T:135811072 M: 81424384 WARNING: CUtil::GetMatchingSource... no matching source found for [smb://user: [email protected]/MediaShare/Backgrounds/TVShows/]
21:34:06 T:195903488 M: 81416192 DEBUG: OpenDir - Using authentication url smb://user: password@192%2e168%2e0%2e100/MediaShare/Backgrounds/TVShows

Not sure whether the skin supports this? With the above setting if I go back into the skin settings via the settings menu, it DOES allow me to browse about that folder so that seems to work ok, just not sure?

Help?