Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-07-13

[quote=Big_Noid]It's in the english strings file of Aeon Nox.

How could i miss that Confused Sorry
I'll update Dutch string file tonight and send you a pull request.

- Mindzai - 2011-07-13

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Do you know which string id this is? So i can try what happens if i add this to the language file.

"Play from here" is string id 13412. This will need to be added in the dutch strings.xml (language/Dutch/strings.xml).

I believe someone has submitted a pull request for updated dutch strings on github so this may already be fixed there.

- Martijn - 2011-07-13

Mindzai Wrote:"Play from here" is string id 13412. This will need to be added in the dutch strings.xml (language/Dutch/strings.xml).

I believe someone has submitted a pull request for updated dutch strings on github so this may already be fixed there.

Yeah that was me Big Grin

But i totaly forgot that i already changed it. And because I installed a new nightly the "updated" file was overwritten.

- smiffy1989 - 2011-07-13

Big_Noid Wrote:Really strange that it did work in the main menu?

Yeh, as you can see in the screenshots.

- Reginald - 2011-07-13

First off, I would really like to thank you for the skin it is well laid out and put together as well as it runs very smoothly.

Second thing is I was hoping that you might add a logo wall view, I loved the one in Night except I had did not like the fact that I couldn't see watched and other information. I took a little time and threw what I was kind of looking for together.

Please let me know if this is possible/useful or have any tweaks.

- Martijn - 2011-07-13

Big Noid
While playing music the current playing track was highlited bij a slightly different color.
I noticed that isn't the case anymore. Is this on purpuse or i'm i seeing things there weren't there from the beging?

- BigNoid - 2011-07-14

Reginald Wrote:First off, I would really like to thank you for the skin it is well laid out and put together as well as it runs very smoothly.

Second thing is I was hoping that you might add a logo wall view, I loved the one in Night except I had did not like the fact that I couldn't see watched and other information. I took a little time and threw what I was kind of looking for together.

Please let me know if this is possible/useful or have any tweaks.

I like the idea of a wall logo view. I'll see if I can add something in the existing wall views.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid
While playing music the current playing track was highlited bij a slightly different color.
I noticed that isn't the case anymore. Is this on purpuse or i'm i seeing things there weren't there from the beging?
LowList always does this. List view is buggy as hell concerning this point. Sometimes it does, most times it doesn't and other times they are blue when nothing is playing. I've been pulling my hair out a couple of nights trying fix this, but eventually I just gave up.

- Shinu - 2011-07-14

Big_Noid Wrote:Adding infopanel to Carousel view:

I'm liking the look of the Carousel view, but I'm kinda torn on the way the infopanel looks in it. Why not use a larger infopanel with angled thumbs. Something like this?...

- kyotocafe - 2011-07-14

I installed the SVN version and it is a big improvement over the current version, 1.3.0.

What it is happening though is that TV Shows and Movies are always going to the Videos view. Before if I click on TV Shows I was going straight to TV Shows, and movies to movies. Right now it is always taking me to Videos.

Is there any way to change this behavior so that TV Shows on the main menu always go to TV Shows and Movies to movies?

- Martijn - 2011-07-14

Big_Noid Wrote:I like the idea of a wall logo view. I'll see if I can add something in the existing wall views.

LowList always does this. List view is buggy as hell concerning this point. Sometimes it does, most times it doesn't and other times they are blue when nothing is playing. I've been pulling my hair out a couple of nights trying fix this, but eventually I just gave up.

I changed it back to confluence and indeed the playing song (list view) was blue. Changed back to nox and it was no different than other tracks.
Maybe after some time the problem solves itself Wink

The carousel view looks great however if you only have one season/episode it looks kind of strange. Showing a carousel of one cover and the previous level.
Not really a problem but just something i noticed

- Hack_kid - 2011-07-14

found a bug - the setting for enable cdart in list vew (song level) has no effect. i dont like using cd arts here so i leave it off but its still showing anyway and toggling has no effect

- BigNoid - 2011-07-14

Shinu Wrote:I'm liking the look of the Carousel view, but I'm kinda torn on the way the infopanel looks in it. Why not use a larger infopanel with angled thumbs. Something like this?...

I have thought about adding the large infopanel and I must say the angled thumbs do look nice. But I wanted something different for this view. I'll play a bit with this and see how it looks.
kyotocafe Wrote:I installed the SVN version and it is a big improvement over the current version, 1.3.0.

What it is happening though is that TV Shows and Movies are always going to the Videos view. Before if I click on TV Shows I was going straight to TV Shows, and movies to movies. Right now it is always taking me to Videos.

Is there any way to change this behavior so that TV Shows on the main menu always go to TV Shows and Movies to movies?
That should not happen. At least it doesn't for me on three different machines I tested with. Maybe you are using svn version on an eden-pre version of XBMC?
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I changed it back to confluence and indeed the playing song (list view) was blue. Changed back to nox and it was no different than other tracks.
Maybe after some time the problem solves itself Wink

The carousel view looks great however if you only have one season/episode it looks kind of strange. Showing a carousel of one cover and the previous level.
Not really a problem but just something i noticed
Yeah, I did that on purpose and I won't include an option for fixed list. if you turn off the carousel ( by pressing down on the scrollbar) you'll notice that there it is a fixed list and no repeated icons. I think it would defeat the look of the view with just 1 or 2 icons in carousel mode.
Hack_kid Wrote:found a bug - the setting for enable cdart in list vew (song level) has no effect. i dont like using cd arts here so i leave it off but its still showing anyway and toggling has no effect
Just tried this and it does work for me. (on svn and git).

- peppe_sr - 2011-07-14

downloaded and installed a couple of hours ago the last (i hope) pre-eden version of your skin i found a little bug:
my system language is italian but the menu bar is in english (all the rest is in my own language)
peppe

thank to smiffy1989 after the re-installation of the script.favourites all works fine for me

- nsviper - 2011-07-14

Big_Noid

Sorry to be a pain, but re this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=837497&postcount=2010, does the skin for multiple random backdrop wallpapers support SMB links? i.e.

Quote:<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.home_custom_back_tvshow_folder ">smb://user: [email protected]/MediaShare/Backgrounds/TVShows/</setting>
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.home_custom_back_video_folder" >smb://user: [email protected]/MediaShare/Backgrounds/Movies/</setting>
Huh

- Martijn - 2011-07-14

peppe_sr Wrote:downloaded and installed a couple of hours ago the last (i hope) pre-eden version of your skin i found a little bug:
my system language is italian but the menu bar is in english (all the rest is in my own language)
peppe

thank to smiffy1989 after the re-installation of the script.favourites all works fine for me

It's not really a bug. It's because not all the Italian language files are compleet or translated. Had the same problem with Dutch. I solved this by translating and adding missing parts. The solution is to translate/add the missing string for yourself and send it to Big Noid. There are some parts in the Aeon Nox skin and some in XBMC itself.