Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Hack_kid - 2011-07-16

Hey is there any point to a textures.xbt file over uncompressed. Images

- Hack_kid - 2011-07-16

Hey noise 2 things 1 the font for the now playing overlay, I don't think I like it, its just not consistant, like the now playing widget still has the other font also it's sometimes hard to read album names just a suggestion and noticed u finally added a pause indicator, only thing is after a few secends it goes away because its part of the now playing overlay, u should either make it its own overlay that stays until unpause or make the whole now playing overlay including the pause indicator stay on screen til unpause or at least make it an option in skin settings

- BigNoid - 2011-07-16

Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:Love the skin, keep up the great work I was wondering if it would be possible to create a low list view for banner icons, the low list works great for movies and the banner plex view seems kinda crammed to me, just a thought.
You mean lowlist with banners inside the list or banners instead of the posters/thumbs?
Hack_kid Wrote:Hey is there any point to a textures.xbt file over uncompressed. Images
Yes, it's faster and smaller file size.
Hack_kid Wrote:Hey noise 2 things 1 the font for the now playing overlay, I don't think I like it, its just not consistant, like the now playing widget still has the other font also it's sometimes hard to read album names just a suggestion and noticed u finally added a pause indicator, only thing is after a few secends it goes away because its part of the now playing overlay, u should either make it its own overlay that stays until unpause or make the whole now playing overlay including the pause indicator stay on screen til unpause or at least make it an option in skin settings
If you press I the overlay will stay on until you press I again. No need to make a skin setting for this.
Maybe the paused indicator should always be visible. I'll have a look.
I like the font change in now playing. I felt it was the only screen where the normal fonts didn't work well compared to the ones used in Aeon65. Not consistent indeed, but imo it works better.
Hack_kid Wrote:u finally added a pause indicator
lol, relax i just do this for fun and in my spare time, please don't make it look like work Wink

- Martijn - 2011-07-16

Big Noid,

How do i return to full screen movie/episode play after pressing the escape key?
I only end up with the home creen playing the movie the background or the movie info witch show the movie playing in a small window.
Is this done with keymaps.xml or is there another way? Some other skins do show movie control.

- kyotocafe - 2011-07-16

Big_Noid Wrote:Really, you think this looks better than showcase view?
In the git version I've added stripshow view for pictures and I was thinking about adding it also to movies (this mod is based on the stripshow view of aeon auriga). I'll try out if this works, but I must admit I'm not a big fan of this particular mod.

Any plan of adding the stripshow view for pictures to the svn version?

I think it is the best view for pictures and I cannot use the git version since I am using Dharma

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-07-16

Big_Noid Wrote:You mean lowlist with banners inside the list or banners instead of the posters/thumbs?

Yes, it's faster and smaller file size.

If you press I the overlay will stay on until you press I again. No need to make a skin setting for this.
Maybe the paused indicator should always be visible. I'll have a look.
I like the font change in now playing. I felt it was the only screen where the normal fonts didn't work well compared to the ones used in Aeon65. Not consistent indeed, but imo it works better.

lol, relax i just do this for fun and in my spare time, please don't make it look like work Wink

@ Big Noid, yeah thats kinda what I had in mind.

- sergiocos - 2011-07-16

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,

How do i return to full screen movie/episode play after pressing the escape key?
I only end up with the home creen playing the movie the background or the movie info witch show the movie playing in a small window.
Is this done with keymaps.xml or is there another way? Some other skins do show movie control.
TAB Toggles fullscreen modes (either visualisation or video playback)
Please read the wiki before asking simple questions.

- fional - 2011-07-16

Big_Noid Wrote:lol, relax i just do this for fun and in my spare time, please don't make it look like work Wink

I, for one, am ever so happy of your idea of fun and use of your spare time Smile It's my absolute favourite skin!

- ReducedToZero - 2011-07-16

fional Wrote:I, for one, am ever so happy of your idea of fun and use of your spare time Smile It's my absolute favourite skin!

+1 Smile

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.3
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-07-16

using the pre eden version of Nox, I am having issues adding favorites to the home screen, has this been disabled in the pre eden version? It works just fine on the stable version. Thanks for any input you all can provide.

- smiffy1989 - 2011-07-17

Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:using the pre eden version of Nox, I am having issues adding favorites to the home screen, has this been disabled in the pre eden version? It works just fine on the stable version. Thanks for any input you all can provide.

Install this:
Favourites Script for pre-eden: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/script.favourites/

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-07-17

where does this install to?

- fade23 - 2011-07-18

The various views that use TV logos look really great, but since those logos are the only indication of the name of show, it would be nice if the skin would just display the show title as text if logo.png is not present. I know I could always make a placeholder logo.png, but it would be good if the skin had a fallback.

- Nemrod - 2011-07-18

Big_Noid Wrote:1: Today I fixed this for the main menu. I cannot fix it for dynamic content.
2: I cannot reproduce this. But I must say you are not the first who has had this problem. I can only fix things that I can reproduce on my machine.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

For the main menu, indeed, i see that it work with an option in the settings. What do you mean by dynamic content ? The only menu left with this problem is the sub menu.

Nemrod

- smiffy1989 - 2011-07-18

Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:where does this install to?

Use the addon section to install the zip file. It will be installed into your addon folder in appdata\roaming\xbmc IIRC.