Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Mindzai - 2011-07-25

Big_Noid Wrote:This happens when you sort by name instead of episode.

No I have them sorted by episode and I still don't get anything below the landscape thumb, just a blank space. The episode number is showing correctly in the panel but not below the thumb. I'm using the 1.5 Dharma version of the skin.

- hal2100 - 2011-07-26

Hello,

the skin is really great, thanks for the work!

But I encountered one "error":
The "latest movies posters" shown in the main menu are not really the "latest".
While they are among the latest, the actual latest movies are not shown.

Maybe too many movies are flagged as "latest" and Aeon Nox is randomly picking 8 of them. Is there any way to reduce the number of latest movies?

- Mindzai - 2011-07-26

hal2100 Wrote:Hello,

the skin is really great, thanks for the work!

But I encountered one "error":
The "latest movies posters" shown in the main menu are not really the "latest".
While they are among the latest, the actual latest movies are not shown.

Maybe too many movies are flagged as "latest" and Aeon Nox is randomly picking 8 of them. Is there any way to reduce the number of latest movies?

It will only show the latest unwatched movies. Perhaps that's your issue.

- legendman - 2011-07-26

I really love this skin, but is there any chance you could make the backgrounds scale rather than stretch? I use a 16:10 display and I always have to modify it manually for new versions, otherwise all of my fanarts and backdrops are a little bit squished together.

- BigNoid - 2011-07-26

Mindzai Wrote:No I have them sorted by episode and I still don't get anything below the landscape thumb, just a blank space. The episode number is showing correctly in the panel but not below the thumb. I'm using the 1.5 Dharma version of the skin.
I really can't reproduce this?
legendman Wrote:I really love this skin, but is there any chance you could make the backgrounds scale rather than stretch? I use a 16:10 display and I always have to modify it manually for new versions, otherwise all of my fanarts and backdrops are a little bit squished together.
Sure, that makes sense. Most backgrounds are already 16:9 and will keep ar if scaled.

- BigNoid - 2011-07-26

traxxus Wrote:Hi Big_Noid
Since Aeon Nox is released, one thing is user-unfriendly:

If you go to the media menu (Library View, Viewtype etc.) and wanna go out of this menu, back button doesn't work.

Please fix this. Smile

Media menu is not really a window, so it's not possible to close with back button.

- Bjur - 2011-07-26

Big_Noid Wrote:Startup choppiness is from running scripts at startup. You can disable those by editing Startup.xml, but you will lose some automated functionality (random/recent added).
You don't have the same delay in Confluence when exiting a movie?

Thanks for the help. Haven't tried Confluence but will look into the startup.xml

- paendorz - 2011-07-26

Any chance to add a check character next to watched episodes in Episode view?

The overlay is okay if you are in front of the tv/monitor but otherwise it's hard to notice.

Example:
Alaska Revisited:

Aeon Nox:

- ady199 - 2011-07-26

Can someone please help me -I want to change the view of my Movies & Videos section to DVD Cases but for some reason it always stays on List.

How do I enable the DVD Cases view??

Thanks in advance

- smiffy1989 - 2011-07-26

ady199 Wrote:Can someone please help me -I want to change the view of my Movies & Videos section to DVD Cases but for some reason it always stays on List.

How do I enable the DVD Cases view??

Thanks in advance

Bring up media menu and change to showcase view. Then enable the DVD case option from media menu as well.

- ady199 - 2011-07-26

smiffy1989 Wrote:Bring up media menu and change to showcase view. Then enable the DVD case option from media menu as well.

Hi just tried that - I've gone into System>Skin>Enable View Types

Within that, the only 2 options that are enabled, are:-

Enable Showcase
Enable DVD Case

Do I need to enable anything else or am I in completely the wrong section??

Thanks in advance

- paendorz - 2011-07-26

ady199 Wrote:Hi just tried that - I've gone into System>Skin>Enable View Types

Within that, the only 2 options that are enabled, are:-

Enable Showcase
Enable DVD Case

Do I need to enable anything else or am I in completely the wrong section??

Thanks in advance

While on List View, press Left (or Right) twice to open the media menu. Then you can change the viewtype and enable cases.

- ady199 - 2011-07-26

paendorz Wrote:While on List View, press Left (or Right) twice to open the media menu. Then you can change the viewtype and enable cases.

Many Thanks - that's done the trick

- Tompie - 2011-07-26

First of all … damn fine skin, thanks for the hard work.

I'm running in a bit of a problem here with the following. I'm having Movies & TV Shows activated and this is working quite well. Now there's another source I'd like to add with home recorded stuff. This last stream should be shown in "file" mode as these items are unrecognizable for the scraper so library mode is no good here.
I can add this source to my favorites, and it works fine if I enter through there. However, if I put it as an item on the home screen, or as a submenu of an existing item, or as the default action of the "Video" menu, XBMC will enter and an empty screen is shown (presumably cause it enters in library mode).
Is it possible to force a shortcut to be in file mode ?

Thanks !

Running Nightly version 24/07/2011

- Ferra82 - 2011-07-26

Where can I hide the videos button and activate the movies and tv-shows button?