Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-07-29

ady199 Wrote:This really is a fantastic skin - many thanks

2 questions if I may:-

When playing a music file, how do I bring up the menu to control the track (pause, play, stop, etc. etc.)

How can I remove album art from an album - one of the albums is showing incorrect album art and i need to remove it so I can manually add art

(I'm running XBMC on an Apple TV 2)

Thanks in advance
Don't know about Applte TV, but default keyboard shortcut is "M" for the playercontrols.
To change album art press "I" to bring up album info. There is a entry Get thumb, to change the album art.

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-07-29

would it be possible to add a banner panel view similar to the one in Neon?

- ady199 - 2011-07-29

Big_Noid Wrote:Don't know about Applte TV, but default keyboard shortcut is "M" for the playercontrols.
To change album art press "I" to bring up album info. There is a entry Get thumb, to change the album art.

Thanks for your reply but I don't have a keyboard with Apple TV

- LiLChris - 2011-07-29

For TV Shows, I was wondering why only my shows with more than 1 season would show the logo in the Infopanel and I finally figured it out!

If my folder structure is like this (picture) it will not show the logo in the info panel.

Image Image

If my its like this (picture) then it will show the logo.

Image Image

Is there any way of changing this so I do not have to have extra folders for shows that only have 1 season?

- Martijn - 2011-07-29

LiLChris Wrote:Is there any way of changing this so I do not have to have extra folders for shows that only have 1 season?

Rename the image file to "season1" or "season01"

- LiLChris - 2011-07-29

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Rename the image file to "season1" or "season01"

Hmm that didn't work. Sad

- fional - 2011-07-29

LiLChris Wrote:Hmm that didn't work. Sad

I think the clearart logo has to be named logo.png to work.

- LiLChris - 2011-07-29

fional Wrote:I think the clearart logo has to be named logo.png to work.

Yea that is how I originally have it, but only way it works for me is if I have the actual episodes inside another folder.
Check the screenshots I posted, not even sure why its doing that. :confused2:

I noticed when only my series with more than 1 season had working logos, since I keep my seasons in different folders.

- fional - 2011-07-29

LiLChris Wrote:Yea that is how I originally have it, but only way it works for me is if I have the actual episodes inside another folder.

I'm experiencing that as well in lowlist view.

For example, when I'm browsing through my TV Shows, Band of Brothers displays the logo. But if I go into the episode view, the logo is gone. The logo also is absent when I hit "I" for information.

- BigNoid - 2011-07-30

Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:would it be possible to add a banner panel view similar to the one in Neon?
I don't have Neon installed, could you post a screenshot?
ady199 Wrote:Thanks for your reply but I don't have a keyboard with Apple TV
It's default XBMC functions, surely it's possible to map these to the remote somehow.
LiLChris Wrote:Yea that is how I originally have it, but only way it works for me is if I have the actual episodes inside another folder.

I noticed when only my series with more than 1 season had working logos, since I keep my seasons in different folders.
Sorry, only season folders supported. The vast majority of users puts everything in season folders.

- BigNoid - 2011-07-30

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:This was about the thing i told you a while ago and i saw you've made some changes (can't remember/find which post).
It's about when you play some music and it show the coverart+spinning cdart in upperleft corner.
When you go to the movies library it did still show some part.
I think you have changed it in the mean time but there still a little part of the spinning disc visible. It's hard to see in the screenshot but while it's spinning it's more obvious.

(This is in movie library)

I suggested that you make it the same as in music library (This is in music library)

Just tried it with the mediamenu and it doesn't look that bad.(This is in movie library)

But you talked about you couldn't make this the same in movie as in music because you needed some room for ..(something can't remember)..

(Note: i have breadcrumbs turned on)

Edit 1: While in movie stripview with info visible and press twice DOWN in othe views the info hides to show full fanart however here it doesn't.

Edit 2:
When playlist finishes the cdart keeps spinning in visualazation mode. When you press "STOP" it doesn't stop spinning.
Also there's some weird looking picture in the bottom right corner which says "dharma type"
Okay, thx. Will fix these issues.
Don't know about the now playing widget though. Too little screen space to show everything...

- fional - 2011-07-30

Big_Noid Wrote:Sorry, only season folders supported. The vast majority of users puts everything in season folders.

Very true, I got lazy on a couple TV-Series that only had one season and didn't bother. I'll just remove and re-update.

- LiLChris - 2011-07-30

Big_Noid Wrote:Sorry, only season folders supported. The vast majority of users puts everything in season folders.

Yea I do too, but only for those that have more than 1 season. :p

fional Wrote:Very true, I got lazy on a couple TV-Series that only had one season and didn't bother. I'll just remove and re-update.

I didn't do it cause I just didn't want another subfolder but I guess I have no choice but to do the same. Sad
Just from the looks of it ill have an extra 30 folders now.

edit - Finished redoing the folder structure now to scrap 1,000+ episodes and make sure everything is right. >.<

- BigNoid - 2011-07-30

LiLChris Wrote:Yea I do too, but only for those that have more than 1 season. :p

I didn't do it cause I just didn't want another subfolder but I guess I have no choice but to do the same. Sad

edit - Finished redoing the folder structure now to scrap 1,000+ episodes and make sure everything is right. >.<
if you first export the library to multiple files and add <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate> to advancedsettings.xml
rescraping is a breeze and you keep the watched status of all your episodes.

- Martijn - 2011-07-30

Big Grin
LiLChris Wrote:Yea I do too, but only for those that have more than 1 season. :p

Had some simular problems in the begnning and still learning what is the best way to organize everything. Lukkely i don't mind rescraping everything.
Videos is doens't take verry as i use Ember Media Manager wich creates local files so XBMC doesn't have to search the web. So when you need to rebuild your library it just read the files and for about 1000 episodes it only took like 10 minutes. Same for movies.
It also downloads extra fanart and thumbnails and puts them in seperate folders and it all automated

Big_Noid Wrote:if you first export the library to multiple files and add <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate> to advancedsettings.xml
rescraping is a breeze and you keep the watched status of all your episodes.
Always learning new things. There should be some guide for the best way to install and mantain your XBMC which includes everything. Now all bits and pieces that are scattered all over the place