Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-08-05

meridius Wrote:Also found a bug in tv logos when u have more than one season it works but if u only have one season and goes straight to the episodes there is no tv logo it does not get displayed

Thanks all
Which view has this problem? So i can see i have the same.

- meridius - 2011-08-05

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Which view has this problem? So i can see i have the same.

Landscape view that shows each episode thumb and with
info panel on
transparent on
show watched on
Episode no. On

Only happens with 1 season shows that do not show a season poster eg. Band of brothers ect.

Just noticed this works if you have only 1 season in a season folder but if you have it in a none season folder the logo does not work so even a one season has to be in a season folder for the logos to work

- Martijn - 2011-08-05

meridius Wrote:Landscape view that shows each episode thumb and with
info panel on
transparent on
show watched on
Episode no. On

Only happens with 1 season shows that do not show a season poster eg. Band of brothers ect.

Just noticed this works if you have only 1 season in a season folder but if you have it in a none season folder the logo does not work so even a one season has to be in a season folder for the logos to work
This is a very common problem and the solution is: put every single season in a folder. But you already figured that out. You may have some extra folder but it keeps things organized.
It's just the way the file structure works.

- meridius - 2011-08-05

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:This is a very common problem and the solution is: put every single season in a folder. But you already figured that out. You may have some extra folder but it keeps things organized.
It's just the way the file structure works.

Have done and now working. Thanks

Any help on the other view types that can be added in later versions

Thanks

- BigNoid - 2011-08-05

meridius Wrote:Q1 Could u do one without the wrap but call it a different name ad I like the view but looks abait weird with only 2 series

Just wanted to know if u can do it.

Q2 Also can u make the showcase view bigger or have 3 different view options that have different sizes

Carousel view was indeed intended to be only a wrap list. It's possible of course to add a fixed list option. I'll see how it looks.
I have no plans of adding different types of showcase views. I'm planning on adding a poster view that Shinu designed and on bringing back a banner list view. But that's it for now concerning viewtypes. Maybe later when the skin is nearing completion.

- Shinu - 2011-08-05

Big_Noid Wrote:I'm planning on adding a poster view that Shinu designed and on bringing back a banner list view.

Shocked ..... Big Grin

- meridius - 2011-08-05

Big_Noid Wrote:Carousel view was indeed intended to be only a wrap list. It's possible of course to add a fixed list option. I'll see how it looks.
I have no plans of adding different types of showcase views. I'm planning on adding a poster view that Shinu designed and on bringing back a banner list view. But that's it for now concerning viewtypes. Maybe later when the skin is nearing completion.

Thanks for trying it out and getting back to me.

- smiffy1989 - 2011-08-05

Latest git is causing XBMC to hang after around 10-30 seconds. Confluence works fine.

Debug log here: http://pastebin.com/FhscWFgG

Any ideas? Thanks

- BigNoid - 2011-08-05

smiffy1989 Wrote:Latest git is causing XBMC to hang after around 10-30 seconds. Confluence works fine.

Debug log here: http://pastebin.com/FhscWFgG

Any ideas? Thanks

I think it's the randomitems script

- smiffy1989 - 2011-08-05

Big_Noid Wrote:I think it's the randomitems script

Can you replicate it or is it just me?

I'll try remove the randomitems script and see what happens.

EDIT: Cut the randomitems script out of addons directory and its working fine.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-05

smiffy1989 Wrote:Can you replicate it or is it just me?

I'll try remove the randomitems script and see what happens.

EDIT: Cut the randomitems script out of addons directory and its working fine.

Yeah. It's more noticable on my windows machine then on my linux builds. I believe the author of the script (ronie) is aware of the problem.

EDIT: Also disabling the video bookmark widget helps to shave some time off

- dascmo - 2011-08-05

Bug in latest git.

Breadcrumbs analog clock has no hands

- svinyard - 2011-08-05

Is there a Dharma version that has all the recent updates that aren't in 1.5 in the repo?

- Rygrath - 2011-08-05

To be filed under a wish list item Smile

In good ol' Aeon65 it had this really nifty feature for Featured and Latest movies/tv shows. I was wondering if it could be ported into Nox.
It combined the two widgets, so you didn't have to choose whether you wanted just random episodes or the latest showing.

Here's some screen shots to better explain what I mean

1st shows what you see when TV Shows is currently focused

2nd shows what it looks like when you move up into the Latest episode widget (works the same for movies).
The Featured widget slides out from the side so you can select either/or.

It's not a big thing, but I always thought it was a really nice feature the guys behind Aeon65 put in.
Always wondered why it wasn't carried over into the various iterations of Aeon.

These shots were taking with the latest pre-eden nightly build. Was kinda surprised that Aeon65 was still working without a hitch tbh.

Thanks for your time and consideration

- Eddage - 2011-08-05

I'm currently playing around with theming this skin, partly so I can try and teach myself about XBMC skinning and also because this skin is fantastic and I figured it would be a good starting point.

Here's a few of screens of what I've managed so far...

I've run into a bit of a roadblock though and was hoping someone with better knowledge of the skin could help...

I'm currently trying to edit the episodes view and can't figure out how to change the background colour, I'm trying to give it a white tint rather than a black one. I'm guessing it's handled in an include, but I had a look and couldn't see anything.

I know this should probably be asked in the skin forum but thought I would asked here since it's relating to this skin specifically.

Thanks in advance for any help and thanks for this fantastic skin! Big Grin