Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Shinu - 2011-08-08

Big_Noid Wrote:For the grasshopper Wink :

I thought it would be best ot make it a modification of InfoList, since it is really similar to my old BannerList view. The floor is the Lite_Floor theme, so default theme will be just dark floor.

Now this looks nice! A definite improvement over the old bannerlist view. I was browsing through the thread, and came across a Rightlist view mod created by danofun (page 6).

It looks pretty good, and all the files and info was posted in the thread. How come it was never ported to the skin?

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah I could that, already forgot about that...

Excellent! Thanx!

- RonM - 2011-08-08

I have looked high and low (and read hundreds of forum posts), but I cannot get subtitle info showing in the mediaflags of TV show episodes. All other info, like TV channel, 720p, screen ratio, is showing.

I have (re)created mkv-files with just one subtitle stream but that didn't help either. BTW, I am using XBMC 10.1 and Aeon Nox 1.50.
Info from a sample mkv-file (retreived with MediaInfo):
Code:
General
Format                           : Matroska
Format version                   : Version 2

Video
ID                               : 1
Format                           : AVC
Format/Info                      : Advanced Video Codec

Audio
ID                               : 2
Format                           : AC-3

Text
ID                               : 3
Format                           : UTF-8
Codec ID                         : S_TEXT/UTF8
Codec ID/Info                    : UTF-8 Plain Text

Can someone give me a working example (with subtitle info) of their setup, so I can try to reproduce that.

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-08-08

thank you sir

- BigNoid - 2011-08-08

@fional: that about sums it up yeah, and that was just movies Wink

@Shinu: Mostly because I think it has the same kinda feel as LowList. And I'm not a big fan of the list in the top right corner.

@RonM: right now the flag will only show in the videoinfo screen for episodes or movies. No other screen has the subtitle flag. They should show with embedded subtitles, at least they do on my system.

- Shinu - 2011-08-08

Big_Noid Wrote:@Shinu: Mostly because I think it has the same kinda feel as LowList. And I'm not a big fan of the list in the top right corner.

ok, understandable. do u believe that his mod can still work with the most recent versions of the skin?

also, ever thought of adding an info popup at the top of the poster view like this? i like the way it looks....

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=3e8fa75789518452&sc=photos&ref=1&id=3E8FA75789518452!312&sff=1#cid=3E8FA75789518452&id=3E8FA75789518452!315&sc=photos

- Martijn - 2011-08-09

Big Noid,
Some good news.

ronie Wrote:i've just added the script to the addon repo btw.
thanx to all for testing :-)
So now these are in xbmc pre-eden repo:
script.logo-downloader (3.0.3)
script.tv.show.next.aired (3.0.2)
So you can add them to the addon.xml

Maybe also adding this one as standard download?:
script.tvtunes (1.0.6)

- fional - 2011-08-09

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Big Noid,
Some good news.

So now these are in xbmc pre-eden repo:
script.logo-downloader (3.0.3)
script.tv.show.next.aired (3.0.2)
So you can add them to the addon.xml

Maybe also adding this one as standard download?:
script.tvtunes (1.0.6)

tv tunes is the best Smile

I always end up disabling next aired, I never get it to actually display right - but it isn't that much for me to fuss with since I don't actually get much of a signal here in the midlands.

- sergiocos - 2011-08-09

moving the main menu up and down doesn't work (not locked, of course)

- paendorz - 2011-08-09

Since r988, there's something wrong with these labels when the video is paused.

Also, some garbled text (some encoding issue I guess, haven't checked the code yet).

UK Classifications for TV Shows? - spinecho - 2011-08-09

I'm a XBMC noobie, having previously been content with using Windows 7 Media Center with MediaBrowser, obtaining my metadata with MetaBrowser and MakeMKV to rip my DVD collection (Movies & TV Shows) to my hard drive.
Ultimately I found this setup too restricting: 7MC will not play mkv's with dual audio and it cannot natively handle mkv's with subtitles.

In the last couple of weeks since taking the plunge with XBMC & emm-r it's been a real learning curve, but it is far superior to 7MC if you're willing to take the time and the help I've gotten from the wiki & this forum has been invaluable!

I've tried many skins, but I've found Aeon Nox to be the best; beautiful & functional!

Now to my question:
I've managed to change my Movies ratings in emm-r so XBMC displays BBFC ratings http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1b/BBFC_ratings.JPG, but is there any way to do the same for TV series?
I'm in UK and so I don't really want to view TV-PG etc!!!
I've looked in emm-r settings, but I cannot change TV location to anything but US.

I've tried editing the nfo thus:<mpaa>UKTongueG</mpaa> but it doesn't show in Aeon Nox - I still have the TV-PG rating?!?

I am unsure whether this is actually a skin problem, but can anyone help?

- johnmerrick - 2011-08-09

I can't stop the svn from updating even though I have disabled the nox svn skin. I still have nox installed so is that the problem? Do I have to completely uninstall to stop it?

- smiffy1989 - 2011-08-09

Possible bug.

I've added video-addons to favourites, when it from favourites in the shutdown menu (S) I cant move up and down the list.

- Martijn - 2011-08-09

_

- ble52 - 2011-08-09

Hi!

Is it possible to store all of the clearart.png, landscape.jpg, etc., files in some other place than with the media files, e.g. with a xbmc database? My movies and tv shows are all on my NAS and just browsing the tv shows list causes to spin up most of the server's hard drives and that's not something desireable. Can I point Aeon Nox to look for those files on my local HDD. If not, can I make a feature request? :-)

- spong_miester - 2011-08-09

Hey Bignoid

Just a quick question, the TV rating appear to be US only is there a way to change this for us UK users i manually deleted the rating in EmberMM but all i get now is the NR logo, I don't know if this is a skin, xbmc or ember problem so i though i'd ask you first