Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-08-27

fional Wrote:Ah yes, I go to that directory and I don't have a /flags/studios directory to view in. When i go to skin.aeon.nox/media - all that is there is Neon65, Textures, and White.

When you said you'd add RTE to the logos (appreciated!) , where are you adding it? Is there a place where I can download them for ones that look well with Nox?

I saw a thread somewhere with colour ones and so forth, but I'm not sure how well that meshes with Nox's theme, so I've been wary to add, I suppose it be an easy enough change to reverse if I didn't like the look of them.
If i come accros new ones i always send them to the GIT version and Big Noid handles it from there.
If you want to add them yourself to your current version just create these folders inside the media folder "flags/studios/" and put them in there. XBMC will first check those folders before it checks the texture packed files. You can download the zipped git version and extract it somewhere. This way you can see the folder structure and get the latest flags.

Tried the colored ones but it just doesn't fit. Then you'd have to change all other flags as well like rating, codec, sound because there aslo in white. It is possible if you'd like. Just follow the folder structure like in the GIT version.

- fional - 2011-08-27

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:If i come accros new ones i always send them to the GIT version and Big Noid handles it from there.
If you want to add them yourself to your current version just create these folders inside the media folder "flags/studios/" and put them in there. XBMC will first check those folders before it checks the texture packed files. You can download the zipped git version and extract it somewhere. This way you can see the folder structure and get the latest flags.

Tried the colored ones but it just doesn't fit. Then you'd have to change all other flags as well like rating, codec, sound. It is possible if you'd like. Just follow the folder structure like in the GIT version.

I don't think I'd like the coloured ones either, to be honest.

I'll definitely give it a go now. Thanks Smile

Cool, I think I got it working! That's very nice! What I like about it is that you don't have to have ALL the studio logos in there, as it'll go back to the texture file. So you can just put the ones that are "missing".

Brilliant Smile

- Martijn - 2011-08-27

fional Wrote:I don't think I'd like the coloured ones either, to be honest.

I'll definitely give it a go now. Thanks Smile

Cool, I think I got it working!

Does this mean that I only have to have ones that aren't in the texture file in there? So if I just put an RTE.png in there, the rest of the studios should display grand? So if it can't find it in the media/flags/studios it'll check that texture file next?
The ones in the GIT file are the same ones you already have in the texture file but with the ones added after the file was created.
So you can put them all in or just the ones that are missing.
You can do the same with Ember Wink
Just put the missing ones in "Ember Media Manager\Images\Studios".
But these are somewhat different than Nox uses. Nox uses white ones and Ember grey. So you can search for those or just add the white ones. It isn't as pretty but it works.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-27

@ReducedToZero: I think this is a bug in XBMC, the seasonthumb just returns empty when set to unwatched. This is fixed in eden-pre though.

- meridius - 2011-08-27

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Try this:
Code:
<a mod="shift,alt">XBMC.ActivateWindow(LoginScreen)</a>
or
<a mod="shift,alt">XBMC.ActivateWindow(10029)</a>

<!-- corresponds to shift-alt-a, the mod="" syntax is enabled since build 26407. >
Or some other key combination. Haven't tried it myself so not sure.

Don't know about watched flag. I do know that they are working on a watched flag per user setting. So each user has it own watched status.

that worked a treat thanks for that, alot better than scrolling and selecting different menus when all you can do is hit a key

do you know if any keys that dont get used in xbmc as xbmc commander for the ipad can not use alt and shift keys so it will have to be a single button press

shame about watched flags not working when you have it set to read only, is there a place i could suggest to be able to use watched flag data when read only is used as this option comes in handy to stop you deleting files but not for watched

- Martijn - 2011-08-27

meridius Wrote:do you know if any keys that dont get used in xbmc as xbmc commander for the ipad can not use alt and shift keys so it will have to be a single button press

Look inside you xbmc install folder and go to "system/keymaps"
Here are the xml files xbmc use for the keys. Search through them which ones are being used.

- Hack_kid - 2011-08-28

Hey I had a feature suggestion, you know how you made artist/album info show up in the RSS feed spot could u make an option for the now now playing visualization screen that has a panel u can enable in skin settings that shows the artist/album info on the screen somewhere just a thought

- Ferra82 - 2011-08-28

I have a question. Is it possible to make 2 videos libraries, one for my movies and one for my music videos? I also want to have 2 buttons in the main menu then, one for entering the music videos library and one for the movies library. I also want them directly in library mode when entering. Is this possible and hoqw do I do this?

- Martijn - 2011-08-28

Ferra82 Wrote:I have a question. Is it possible to make 2 videos libraries, one for my movies and one for my music videos? I also want to have 2 buttons in the main menu then, one for entering the music videos library and one for the movies library. I also want them directly in library mode when entering. Is this possible and hoqw do I do this?

Create 2 smartplaylists and then in skin settings create 2 seperate home menu buttons pointing to those playlists.
This way you can even have seperate backgrounds showing

- Ferra82 - 2011-08-28

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Create 2 smartplaylists and then in skin settings create 2 seperate home menu buttons pointing to those playlists.
This way you can even have seperate backgrounds showing

Oke thank you. I did this, but how do I set in the playlist that he should scan a map which contains the maps with for example music videos? Cause when I set a rule path is D:\music, nothing happens.

- Martijn - 2011-08-28

Ferra82 Wrote:Oke thank you. I did this, but how do I set in the playlist that he should scan a map which contains the maps with for example music videos? Cause when I set a rule path is D:\music, nothing happens.

You should use "path contains.." or "starts with"

random movies - coolio99 - 2011-08-28

hey i need som quick help here....in home menu i asked for i button too see trailers in features movies now it has come..perfect.... but how can i change to 8 new movies like i did befor..becuse now is the trailer buton to click right..befor was to change to new movies right...what is the new movie chang buton?

- BigNoid - 2011-08-28

coolio99 Wrote:hey i need som quick help here....in home menu i asked for i button too see trailers in features movies now it has come..perfect.... but how can i change to 8 new movies like i did befor..becuse now is the trailer buton to click right..befor was to change to new movies right...what is the new movie chang buton?

I'll change the navigation scheme; left for trailers if available, otherwise exit, right for refresh, back for exit.

- Cyberkid2002 - 2011-08-29

hi... not sure if I have a slight issue with xbmc or this skin as I updated both at the same time but I think this is most likely.

I have numerous movie-sets and before the update if I did not select a custom movie-set thumb it would pick the thumb from the first movie-set. It is no longer doing this but rather showing the standard icon that appears when their is no movie thumbnail.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-29

Could you check if confluence handles it okay, if so then it's a skin problem, if not then it is a xbmc problem. I don't use sets, so I can't test rightaway.