Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- bandelguy - 2011-01-07

thanks..for the banner view...Big Noid

- DaGround - 2011-01-07

wow nice work and progress, this could really get my new ion machine skin!!

just 1 thing missin, showcaseview for programms Wink

- dascmo - 2011-01-07

Big_Noid Wrote:Updated first post with patch for banner view.

You rock! Banner view looks good. Keep up to awesome work.

- Mindzai - 2011-01-07

Bloodrune Wrote:Why can't I see my mouse pointer?

Mouse is not supported in Aeon skins. They are intended for use with a remote.

- BigNoid - 2011-01-07

DaGround Wrote:just 1 thing missin, showcaseview for programms Wink

you are right, it is also missing for picture view, song view and music file mode. Fixing that now.

EDIT: updated patch in first post

- DaGround - 2011-01-08

yeah getting better, ty! 8)

next "requests" are:
-being able to remove "favs and turn on-off" from main bar.
-custom buttons don properly work, im not able to select a favorite linkt to a new label.
-maybe you can give us another list type maybe smaller, low list, something in aeon style to select tv series episodes in a nicer way Wink
. same for movies, its just too much information and hard to see the movie name, maybe some low list, or list one the right and more info and cover on the left 8)
- while playing a tv episode and pressing info i see the label on the left AND right side. one time is really enough and nice looking Wink
- love this big hughe PAUSED in mid of the screen while watching a file and paused it.... pllzzz Wink

again, good work, i just installed it on my ion!! plz keep it on !!

- BigNoid - 2011-01-08

DaGround Wrote:next "requests" are:
-being able to remove "favs and turn on-off" from main bar.
I agree, these should be optional.
Quote:-custom buttons don properly work, im not able to select a favorite linkt to a new label.
These buttons work fine on my machines, they should at least work the same as in Confluence.
Quote:-maybe you can give us another list type maybe smaller, low list, something in aeon style to select tv series episodes in a nicer way Wink
. same for movies, its just too much information and hard to see the movie name, maybe some low list, or list one the right and more info and cover on the left 8)
I personally think the list view is good as it is.
Quote:- while playing a tv episode and pressing info i see the label on the left AND right side. one time is really enough and nice looking Wink
- love this big hughe PAUSED in mid of the screen while watching a file and paused it.... pllzzz Wink
I've been meaning to work on the info screen for episodes, I am also not sure about the clearart AND logo's in the same view.
I think you are referring to the Alaska styled paused button option, I am not a fan of that and with the fonts I am using it won't look good anyway.

- BigNoid - 2011-01-08

I updated the first post with a new patch (sorry about all the patches). I forgot to add a fallback font, so some addons weren't showing up with text.

- bandelguy - 2011-01-08

The music album info is showing blank on pressing 'i', while other skins are showing correctly.

- BigNoid - 2011-01-08

bandelguy Wrote:The music album info is showing blank on pressing 'i', while other skins are showing correctly.

I can't reproduce this, it's showing the info correctly on my machine.

- RazorFR - 2011-01-08

Big_Noid Wrote:I can't reproduce this, it's showing the info correctly on my machine.

Album_review should be changed to Album_Description

Very nice work !

I noticed that when you have enabled posters rather than banner in options, then the cover is not showing anymore in full screen movie info ...

- BigNoid - 2011-01-08

RazorFR Wrote:Album_review should be changed to Album_Description

Very nice work !

I noticed that when you have enabled posters rather than banner in options, then the cover is not showing anymore in full screen movie info ...

In Confluence it's titled Description, but in fact it is a review, but I'll think about it. Confirmed the missing posters, fixed that now.

- RazorFR - 2011-01-08

Tks a lot for the quick fix. Much appreciated

1. For albums, I had the missing review, and changing to album_description in DialogAlbumInfo.xml like in confluence fixed it for me. But that was a wild guess
2. imho Showcase is the nicest view for movies in aeon. But I have some missing studio and mpaa rating flags. I think I will always have as imdb field is not always filled up. So I would love to have the option to only have codec & aspect on the left and resolution & audio on the right. So no more missing flags..
3. In program coverflow, looks like the cover ratio is a bit odd. Could it be adjusted to be like the movie cover... It would look nicer

Everything else is very neat clean and responsive... Again bravo and thanks.

- RazorFR - 2011-01-08

A couple of other thoughts

1. In movie full screen info, as some mpaa rating will always be missing, It would be nice to have a defaut "non rated" one like in cirrus for example
2. Maybe it is just for me but the new donwload link is dramatically slow...

- BigNoid - 2011-01-08

RazorFR Wrote:A couple of other thoughts

1. In movie full screen info, as some mpaa rating will always be missing, It would be nice to have a defaut "non rated" one like in cirrus for example
2. Maybe it is just for me but the new donwload link is dramatically slow...

You can just download the patch, I haven't changed the main download link. But Google is very slow sometimes yeah.
I thought you were talking about the label itself, but you meant the infolabel. You are right, I was wondering why no albums had a review Huh Thanks, changed that now. I will include the poster showcase for programs, I didn't know you could use it like that. What do you do with that, there is no 360 emulator for pc is there? Or is it just PC games with Xbox 360 covers?
I can make the flags optional, I will look into that. I couldn't find a unrated or non-rated flag, if you have one that fits the rest please provide me with a link and I will include it.