Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-09-08

meridius Wrote:how do you enable the info of tv shows as there all hidden in the new skin ? i want to enable the info of each show

thanks
Most of the info that was shown is now in the listpanel select bar. Only thing missing is unwatched count. I couldn't find a good spot for that so I left it out as I much prefer to just see the plot in the right side.
I'll see if I can make a mod to show premiered and unwatched count info in LowList.

- manfeed - 2011-09-08

Big_Noid Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by manfeed
Hi Big_Noid, since I wanted music clearlogos to display in the Music visualization screen I decided to try it myself (I hope you don't mind). I have added this code in MusicVisualisation.xml:

<control type="image"><!--logo-->
<animation effect="slide" start="-400" end="0" time="150" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="100">WindowOpen</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-400" time="350" tween="cubic" easing="out" delay="300">WindowClose</animation>
<posx>50</posx>
<posy>260</posy>
<width>230</width>
<height>156</height>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]/../logo.png</texture>
<fadetime>300</fadetime>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
</control>

This way I got this result:

...but I noticed that the clearlogo looks somewhat pale, nowhere near as vibrant as in your Home screen, as you can see...

... what am I doing wrong, please? I have spent the whole day messing around and I don't get it to work.Thank you

---------------------------------------

Lol, I was searching a while back for a place to set the logo in music viz, can't believe I didn't think of that. The problem is that the logo is shown underneath the shade effect to make the text better readable. Place the code almost at the bottom to fix.

Many thanks Big_noid!!! I have placed the code just before the line </controls>
(it is at the bottom, the second one starting from the end) and it works like a charm Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Now I am as happy as I can be with the skin... Thanks again!!!

- fional - 2011-09-08

meridius Wrote:how do you enable the info of tv shows as there all hidden in the new skin ? i want to enable the info of each show

thanks

Big_Noid Wrote:Most of the info that was shown is now in the listpanel select bar. Only thing missing is unwatched count. I couldn't find a good spot for that so I left it out as I much prefer to just see the plot in the right side.
I'll see if I can make a mod to show premiered and unwatched count info in LowList.

Big Noid helped me with this awhile back. If you go into the skin directory and then 720, look for lowlist.xml

Search for the phrase "ListItem Info"

Then select that whole group and replace with below:
Code:
<control type="group">
          <description>ListItem Info</description>
          <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-110" time="150" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)">Conditional</animation>
          <control type="image">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>714</posy>
            <height>1</height>
            <width>410</width>
            <colordiffuse>66FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
            <texture background="true">views/listpanel_line.png</texture>
            <visible>[Container.Content(seasons)|Container.Content(tvshows)]+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="label">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>720</posy>
            <height>13</height>
            <width>430</width>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <textcolor>abFFFFFF</textcolor>
            <label>$LOCALIZE[20360]:</label>
            <visible>[Container.Content(seasons)|Container.Content(tvshows)]+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="label">
            <posx>960</posx>
            <posy>720</posy>
            <height>13</height>
            <width>220</width>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <textcolor>white</textcolor>
            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnwatchedEpisodes), ($LOCALIZE[16101]: ,)]</label>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>510</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>148</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</label>
            <textcolor>d0FFFFFF</textcolor>
            <autoscroll delay="8000" time="2000" repeat="8000">Skin.HasSetting(AutoScroll)</autoscroll>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>510</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>128</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <autoscroll delay="8000" time="2000" repeat="8000">Skin.HasSetting(AutoScroll)</autoscroll>
            <visible>!Container.Content(tvshows)+!Container.Content(seasons)+Skin.HasSetting(LowListPlotOnly)+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>515</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>190</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <visible>!Container.Content(seasons)+[!Skin.HasSetting(LowListPlotOnly)|Container.Content(tvshows)]+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>510</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>148</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <label>$INFO[Container.ShowPlot]</label>
            <visible>Container.Content(seasons)+Skin.HasSetting(highlist)+ListItem.IsFolder</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>515</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>190</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <label>$INFO[Container.ShowPlot]</label>
            <visible>Container.Content(seasons)+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)+ListItem.IsFolder</visible>
          </control>
        </control>

Then go into the Movies section, access the mediamenu, and enable "show info". It should work for you, I believe. I removed the parts in the code above that were specific to file location, since I'm assuming you wouldn't need that like me.

Good luck

- Middle - 2011-09-08

Big_Noid Wrote:Showcase is pretty hard to make if you start skinning. This isn't so easy to code and I have some other things I want to look at first in the skin. So sorry, but atm I can't help you out.

No worries, is working in list mode at moment,
i will finish the other things and left the showcase to the end when i understand better.

- BigNoid - 2011-09-08

Middle Wrote:No worries, is working in list mode at moment,
i will finish the other things and left the showcase to the end when i understand better.

Advanced launcher is also working in Showcase, Showcase2, DVD Case and InfoWall view.

- meridius - 2011-09-08

Big_Noid Wrote:Most of the info that was shown is now in the listpanel select bar. Only thing missing is unwatched count. I couldn't find a good spot for that so I left it out as I much prefer to just see the plot in the right side.

That's what I mean the plot is hidden it's not been showing I want to see the plot of the show but it says the plot it hidden

This was showing in your older skin

Are u putting this back in as I don't know why u would remove show plot as I like to rea what the show s about before I watch it.

Cheers

- BigNoid - 2011-09-08

meridius Wrote:That's what I mean the plot is hidden it's not been showing I want to see the plot of the show but it says the plot it hidden

This was showing in your older skin

Are u putting this back in as I don't know why u would remove show plot as I like to rea what the show s about before I watch it.

Cheers

If it says *Hidden to prevent spoilers* : That is not a skin setting...you disabled "Show plot for unwatched items" in video-library settings

- pck1 - 2011-09-09

Is there a way to change the album/movie art not found image? I looked but couldn't find it in the skin folder anywhere. Where is the graphic?

- BigNoid - 2011-09-09

pck1 Wrote:Is there a way to change the album/movie art not found image? I looked but couldn't find it in the skin folder anywhere. Where is the graphic?

To change graphics you will need to download the source and change it from there. See first post for links to sources.

In the media folder there are Defaultxxx.png icons for fallback art.

- exproject - 2011-09-09

I'm missing how TV Show next aired works in Aeon. The addon is running 2.1.2 and when I actually look at it in the add on itself I can see the next episode airing, but it doesn't show up anywhere in the skin itself as near as I can find. Fairly sure I went through all the options though I am open to the idea that I missed it somewhere.

Also, it may just be working as expected. I am coming to Aeon Nox from Back Row where it showed up at the top level(main menu) when over the TV icon. If it's just not in the skin then that is fine too.

- harryremon - 2011-09-09

Big_Noid Wrote:Okay if I find some comics I'll take a look.
Great Thanks Smile
Big_Noid Wrote:No, no more views.
I totally agree, we have lots of views already.
Big_Noid Wrote:All effort is now going in finetuning, adding new skinning features
Quality not quantity, right Wink ?
Big_Noid Wrote:bug free.
The dream of every programmer and designer. Big Grin

- Hack_kid - 2011-09-10

manfeed Wrote:Many thanks Big_noid!!! I have placed the code just before the line </controls>
(it is at the bottom, the second one starting from the end) and it works like a charm Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Now I am as happy as I can be with the skin... Thanks again!!!

Hey big noid any chance of adding this to master?

- Deano316 - 2011-09-10

Hiya Big Noid, run into this problem whilst working on the extras project:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67360558@N02/sets/72157627638466122/

Is there anything you can do to help, the audio/video logos are overlapping. Also is there any way you could allow us to manually add movie logos to your skin?

- Martijn - 2011-09-10

Problem accours when linking movies to tv shows. Happens in different views
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4389/screenshot222.png
This is posterviw in tvseasons:
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6472/screenshot228h.png

EDIT:

Even more strange things happen. There's a missing studio flags just before "The Terminator". It dissapears when it's highlited.
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/432/screenshot226c.png

Infopanel empty for movie in landscape
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/337/screenshot227q.png
Other panels show some info but not always correct.

Some other non related:
When in favourites an you press "c" the highlited line disapears. Even before the fix on the favourites.
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2456/screenshot229.png

- BigNoid - 2011-09-10

@ Hack_kid: This has been added today.

@Machine-Sanctum & Deano316: I am aware of this bug. it's on my to do list.