Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- fional - 2011-09-13

Hjord Wrote:I just can't find it anywhere Sad

edit:
okay - i have no idea how. But i was able to enable it! Big Grin

Sorted Smile

For me, I often miss things that are settable in the media menu. I have it turned off in kiosk mode, because I was always hitting left arrow and bringing it up by accident. In some ways, I wish some of the features settable there were configured elsewhere, but I am guessing many don't have kiosk mode on.

I use the Rii keyboard and harmony one and my nails get in the way (woe is me), particularly with the arrows!

- Hjord - 2011-09-13

fional Wrote:Sorted Smile

For me, I often miss things that are settable in the media menu. I have it turned off in kiosk mode, because I was always hitting left arrow and bringing it up by accident. In some ways, I wish some of the features settable there were configured elsewhere, but I am guessing many don't have kiosk mode on.

I use the Rii keyboard and harmony one and my nails get in the way (woe is me), particularly with the arrows!

It was exactly the media menu i missed at first!
I don't have kiosk mode on, because i often change the look of my XBMC. xD

- BigNoid - 2011-09-13

Shinu Wrote:have u ever thought about adding a "now playing" popup to the main screen? like in cirrus Noid?

When full screen now playing is active you mean on the home screen? Not really as there is already the time showing on the main menu bar and the plot scrolling on the rss feed. The small video now playing widget is fine the way it is imo.
voochi Wrote:Hi,
Is 'Play Disc' behaviour related to the skin, or related to XBMC?

Sometimes I two movies on a DVD, so when I click 'play disc' on the main menu of Aeon Nox it automatically plays the first one.

Would it be possible to have a context menu under the 'Play Disc' option, so I can select the second movie on the disc, without having to go to Videos > Files > Disc > etc

Its not a big deal but would be a nice feature.

Thanks
I doubt I can add this to the sub-menu, but i'll have a look.
Hjord Wrote:So nothing with a recommended mark in your normal library, or anything like that?
Not yet Wink

- Hjord - 2011-09-13

Big_Noid Wrote:Not yet Wink

I like that answer :b

But i still don't understand what the Trakt support is. I can't see any difference in TraktU.

- BigNoid - 2011-09-14

Hjord Wrote:I like that answer :b

But i still don't understand what the Trakt support is. I can't see any difference in TraktU.

If you check the recommended movies and tbshows in tu, they are in aeon nox style. Also rating dialog.

- igbygoesclown - 2011-09-14

Hi Big_Noid I have a couple movies with an aspect ratio of 2.20:1. I just notice that that particular AR doesn't show on this skin. Usually when that info is missing I just play the file for a few seconds and it'll show up after. It shows on Neon so I don't know if its a bug or Im doing something wrong..

Neon

- BigNoid - 2011-09-14

@ igbygoesclown: I fixed that 2 days ago. Will be in next release.

- ralob - 2011-09-14

A request: Could you reinstate the Low List Number of Episodes Watched/Unwatched label back on the right under the plot in TV Shows in seasons? The current font is difficult to read, even under a non-thin panel.

If not, no worries. Either way Nox is staying my default. It is still one fast, feature-packed monster.

- fional - 2011-09-14

ralob Wrote:A request: Could you reinstate the Low List Number of Episodes Watched/Unwatched label back on the right under the plot in TV Shows in seasons? The current font is difficult to read, even under a non-thin panel.

If not, no worries. Either way Nox is staying my default. It is still one fast, feature-packed monster.

Have a look at this, it puts it back:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=883947&postcount=3093

Big Noid helped me with this awhile back. If you go into the skin directory and then 720, look for lowlist.xml

Search for the phrase "ListItem Info"

Then select that whole group and replace with below:
Code:
<control type="group">
          <description>ListItem Info</description>
          <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-110" time="150" condition="!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)">Conditional</animation>
          <control type="image">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>714</posy>
            <height>1</height>
            <width>410</width>
            <colordiffuse>66FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
            <texture background="true">views/listpanel_line.png</texture>
            <visible>[Container.Content(seasons)|Container.Content(tvshows)]+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="label">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>720</posy>
            <height>13</height>
            <width>430</width>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <textcolor>abFFFFFF</textcolor>
            <label>$LOCALIZE[20360]:</label>
            <visible>[Container.Content(seasons)|Container.Content(tvshows)]+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="label">
            <posx>960</posx>
            <posy>720</posy>
            <height>13</height>
            <width>220</width>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <textcolor>white</textcolor>
            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes)]$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnwatchedEpisodes), ($LOCALIZE[16101]: ,)]</label>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>510</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>148</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</label>
            <textcolor>d0FFFFFF</textcolor>
            <autoscroll delay="8000" time="2000" repeat="8000">Skin.HasSetting(AutoScroll)</autoscroll>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>510</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>128</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <autoscroll delay="8000" time="2000" repeat="8000">Skin.HasSetting(AutoScroll)</autoscroll>
            <visible>!Container.Content(tvshows)+!Container.Content(seasons)+Skin.HasSetting(LowListPlotOnly)+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>515</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>190</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <visible>!Container.Content(seasons)+[!Skin.HasSetting(LowListPlotOnly)|Container.Content(tvshows)]+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>510</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>148</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <label>$INFO[Container.ShowPlot]</label>
            <visible>Container.Content(seasons)+Skin.HasSetting(highlist)+ListItem.IsFolder</visible>
          </control>
          <control type="textbox">
            <posx>850</posx>
            <posy>515</posy>
            <width>425</width>
            <height>190</height>
            <font>Font_Reg18</font>
            <label>$INFO[Container.ShowPlot]</label>
            <visible>Container.Content(seasons)+!Skin.HasSetting(highlist)+ListItem.IsFolder</visible>
          </control>
        </control>

Then go into the Movies section, access the mediamenu, and enable "show info". It should work for you, I believe. I removed the parts in the code above that were specific to file location, since I'm assuming you wouldn't need that like me.

- KrissO - 2011-09-14

Hi. Sorry if this has been asked before (which I'm sure it has).

How can I make XBMC cycle through all the fanarts available for each show?
When accessing TV show (or Movie) information (through context menu) and selecting "Get fanart" there is usually a big list of fanarts. Currently it only uses the primary one which you select there, but how can I have the background slideshow go through all of these fanarts? I guess the same applies to the screensaver slideshow.

- hegemon13 - 2011-09-15

voochi Wrote:Hi,
Is 'Play Disc' behaviour related to the skin, or related to XBMC?

Sometimes I two movies on a DVD, so when I click 'play disc' on the main menu of Aeon Nox it automatically plays the first one.

Would it be possible to have a context menu under the 'Play Disc' option, so I can select the second movie on the disc, without having to go to Videos > Files > Disc > etc

This would be a fantastic feature, as I have a lot of discs with multiple movies.

One workaround, I think, would be to add Disc (as in Video > Files > Disc) as a favorite, and then add it to the Video sub-menu. At least that would eliminate a few clicks.

Another alternative to the option you mentioned would be a to have a Play Disc submenu option that is just a shortcut that launches the media browser in file mode to the disc location. Again, not as cool as having the files themselves in the submenu, buy probably easier to implement.

- fional - 2011-09-15

hegemon13 Wrote:This would be a fantastic feature, as I have a lot of discs with multiple movies.

One workaround, I think, would be to add Disc (as in Video > Files > Disc) as a favorite, and then add it to the Video sub-menu. At least that would eliminate a few clicks.

Another alternative to the option you mentioned would be a to have a Play Disc submenu option that is just a shortcut that launches the media browser in file mode to the disc location. Again, not as cool as having the files themselves in the submenu, buy probably easier to implement.

I could see this as maybe useful if a friend brings over a DVD or you're renting one.

However for DVDs I own, I took a few long weekends and I just took the DVDs and put them in .mkv format. If you use makemkv, you can do it without re-encoding and it's shockingly fast. The file size isn't necessarily big, because you can strip out the languages you don't want. Each dvd would take about 8-14 minutes.

May sound weird, but it was fun. Then I ran them through EMM-r and imported them into XBMC.

- ralob - 2011-09-15

fional Wrote:Have a look at this, it puts it back:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=883947&postcount=3093

Big Noid helped me with this awhile back. If you go into the skin directory and then 720, look for lowlist.xml

Awesome! Thank you for very much for this.

- hegemon13 - 2011-09-15

fional Wrote:I could see this as maybe useful if a friend brings over a DVD or you're renting one.

However for DVDs I own, I took a few long weekends and I just took the DVDs and put them in .mkv format. If you use makemkv, you can do it without re-encoding and it's shockingly fast. The file size isn't necessarily big, because you can strip out the languages you don't want. Each dvd would take about 8-14 minutes.

May sound weird, but it was fun. Then I ran them through EMM-r and imported them into XBMC.

This would be more for those files I have archived on discs, where I have several avi or mkv files on a DVDR, not for actual DVDs.

- ralob - 2011-09-15

Hmm, am trying to add Delete_Eps_After_Watching prompt to Nox like Simplicity. Everything worked fine until onboard was implemented on 1bb7e0a88b38d4f1c76b3dc2a3e0603beda326f5.

The top of my original MyVideoNav.xml file looked like this:
Code:
<window id="25">
  <defaultcontrol always="true">9999</defaultcontrol>
  <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
  <views>50,51,501,504,503,500,508,509,512,514,516,505,510,511,550,560,55,517</views>
  <controls>
       <control type="button" id="9999">
       <description>trigger</description>
       <visible>Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Episodes)</visible>
       <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DeleteEps)">No_Delete_Eps</include>
       <include condition="Window.Previous(FullScreenVideo) + !Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(DeleteEps)">Delete_Eps</include>
       <onfocus>SetFocus(50)</onfocus>
       <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
       <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
     </control>
      <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(tv_theme)</visible>
      <enable>!Skin.HasSetting(tv_theme)</enable>
    </control>

With 1bb7e0a88b38d4f1c76b3dc2a3e0603beda326f5 it looks like this

Code:
<window id="25">
  <defaultcontrol always="true">50</defaultcontrol>
  <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(tv_theme) + System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>
  <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
  <views>50,51,501,504,503,500,508,509,512,514,516,505,510,511,550,560,55,517</views>
  <controls>
       <visible>Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Episodes)</visible>
       <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DeleteEps)">No_Delete_Eps</include>
       <include condition="Window.Previous(FullScreenVideo) + !Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(DeleteEps)">Delete_Eps</include>
     </control>

Now while it works, movie navigation is frozen. How would I correctly fix this other than reverting 1bb7e0a88b38d4f1c76b3dc2a3e0603beda326f5 (which is easy to do, but I want to learn how to actually do it properly). I know the defaultcontrol value changed but I don't know how to alter the delete_eps code below to fit without borking everything to hell.