Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- imthebrain - 2011-09-20

Is that found in Settings>Appearence>Theme>??

- Martijn - 2011-09-20

imthebrain Wrote:Is that found in Settings>Appearence>Theme>??

settings->skin->home window customizer-> browse the menu till is says style...
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9127/screenshot001n.png

In this menu you can also set all the background for each menu item.

- fional - 2011-09-20

igbygoesclown Wrote:Hey fional! I'm not sure what version I'm using but its dharma. It was showing not too long ago whenever i hit pause. So i don't know what or when it stopped working for me.

Did you update it recently? If you're using Dharma, we should be using the same one. But if you update to pre-eden, things won't work correctly.

Is that the only one not working?

If you haven't updated and everything else is working grand, try this...

Select the tv show you're watching and hit "I", hit right or left until you get to the area where it should show your banner, clearart, logo, etc.

Do you see it there?

If not, then check the directory and see if you have clearart.png in the directory.

- fional - 2011-09-20

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Indeed me to. Missed your comment so almost gonna tell it was about movies.Nerd
Just had 2 weeks of complete house renovation. So now i'm going to do a complete functional test of my couch and watch a movie Cool

House renovation sounds cool Smile I've been getting home about 6 hours later than normal...sooooo tired. Going to watch and sleep!

- imthebrain - 2011-09-20

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:settings->skin->home window customizer-> browse the menu till is says style...
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9127/screenshot001n.png

In this menu you can also set all the background for each menu item.

Thanks...

- Bammeles - 2011-09-20

Solved. No need to read. I am new here. Where can I start a new topic? I want to ask a question and want to do it in the right section. But I cannot find a start new topic button to click, nor can I find it in the FAQs. Must be really simple, but I donot see it. Anyone? Never mind. Found it. Now how to delete this message..

- Martijn - 2011-09-20

Bammeles Wrote:I am new here. Where can I start a new topic. I want to ask a question and wnat to do it in the right section. But I cannot find a: start new topic button to click, nor can I find it in the FAQs. Must be really simple, but I donot see it. Anyone?

Go to the wright section and click on the button "new thread". Or if you have questions about this skin for example just do the same as you did now.

- Bammeles - 2011-09-20

Bedankt. Heb em gevonden. En opgeslagen. Pff, wat een werk.

- igbygoesclown - 2011-09-21

fional Wrote:Did you update it recently? If you're using Dharma, we should be using the same one. But if you update to pre-eden, things won't work correctly.

Is that the only one not working?

If you haven't updated and everything else is working grand, try this...

Select the tv show you're watching and hit "I", hit right or left until you get to the area where it should show your banner, clearart, logo, etc.

Do you see it there?

If not, then check the directory and see if you have clearart.png in the directory.

Just checked the version and it's 10.1. Everything is there, it shows on the Neon skin when i tried it so I don't know..HuhHuh

- dwsimms - 2011-09-21

I feel like such an idiot. It was the first option, but it didn't look like that could be selected. I have changed it now. Thanks!

- kees667 - 2011-09-21

Bump, anyone please? is this a bug?

kees667 Wrote:Question about home menu. I have selected to show next tracks when music is playing in home screen. This works but not if MUSIC, MOVIES or TV SHOWS is selected in that home menu. Also after a few seconds the menu bar will dissapear showing track progress in stead and that tracklist will stay hidden if the wrong menu option was shown.

As I play music mostly the default selection in home menu is music, thus not showing next tracks untill I scroll to another menu option.

Other way of explaining: When in home menu if I scroll to and highlight (not select) PICTURES then I will see next 10 tracks, I can keep scrolling the home menu untill I hit MUSIC, MOVIES or TV SHOWS - then next tracks dissapears untill I am over a new menu item that is not one of these three.

My settings are minimal, no tv show next aired, no video info so clueless why this happens. I double checked there is also nothing else appearing on screen when "next tracks" dissapears.

- fional - 2011-09-21

igbygoesclown Wrote:Just checked the version and it's 10.1. Everything is there, it shows on the Neon skin when i tried it so I don't know..HuhHuh

Hmm, I need to think on this - that's unusual. There must be a skin setting that I'm not thinking of...I'll have a look if I ever can get off this train!

- dascmo - 2011-09-21

kees667 Wrote:Bump, anyone please? is this a bug?

This is not a bug it's by design. This area is reserved for recently added or random items when TV Shows or Movies or Music are focused. You might request an option for this but my feeling is that it wont be added.

- Martijn - 2011-09-21

dascmo Wrote:This is not a bug it's by design. This area is reserved for recently added or random items when TV Shows or Movies or Music are focused. You might request an option for this but my feeling is that it wont be added.

Have requested it @Big Noid.
You can show the tracklist if the the random/recently added widget is disabled. I would rather see the tracklist than that widget.

- BigNoid - 2011-09-21

I'll have a look at the playlist widget. It should be visible when the recent/random widgets are disabled. I don't think I'll favor playlist widget over recent/random widgets, maybe I'll slide them up or down whenever playlist is active. I'll figure something out.

Time is a bit limited atm, but I hope to have this done by the end of the week and release 1.6.1 after that.

EDIT: It does show when the widgets are disabled...

EDIT2: Okay, so I thought about it and maybe it's better to prefer the playlist wiget over the rcent/random widgets. The widgets are still accessible when the playlist is active, it's just the mini widget's that's gone. Also it's really easy to code it this way Wink