Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Frankster - 2011-10-03

I've updated from the eden repo. I have NO text at all. I've searched the forums trying to find the solution. I've downloaded the zipped font pack that I found on one of the threads and unzipped them into my skins.aeon../fonts directory. From what I can see in the font.xml file Eden now ONLY uses the Ubuntu fonts (and these are downloaded as part of the repo).

* Note: the skins folder was in users/myname/App Data/Roaming/XBMC/...etc

This was a fresh install of XBMC and Aeon. Aeon is also the first skin that I've installed. I am running the nightly build (latest that I downloaded last night) of XBMC.

Other than missing fonts what else could be wrong here?

- Martijn - 2011-10-03

Frankster Wrote:I've updated from the eden repo. I have NO text at all. I've searched the forums trying to find the solution. I've downloaded the zipped font pack that I found on one of the threads and unzipped them into my skins.aeon../fonts directory. From what I can see in the font.xml file Eden now ONLY uses the Ubuntu fonts (and these are downloaded as part of the repo).

* Note: the skins folder was in users/myname/App Data/Roaming/XBMC/...etc

This was a fresh install of XBMC and Aeon. Aeon is also the first skin that I've installed. I am running the nightly build (latest that I downloaded last night) of XBMC.

Other than missing fonts what else could be wrong here?

If you used the passion-xbmc repo to install download the following zip file:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/zipball/master/
The passion-svn repo is a little bit behind and they did some code changes in the latest build. Extract the content of the zipped folder in the skin.aeon.nox folder and overwrite all.

- Frankster - 2011-10-03

Awesome. Thanks. Leaving work now, can't wait to get home to test this out.

- Frankster - 2011-10-03

You are the best! That worked. Man aeon sure is beautiful!

Hide watched - cledus - 2011-10-03

This doesn't work for me anymore. Is this in the update or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks for this great skin!

- Hack_kid - 2011-10-04

hey dont know if this is a bug or intentional but in tv shows with infowall view down in the bottom right it use to show the thmb of the current show selected now it just shows the fanart again, did you rever back or is it messing up?

- Deano316 - 2011-10-04

Hey Big Noid, got a slight problem with smart playlists. When viewing a TV Show in a general show smart playlist I get the poster:

When I view in a dedicated WWE smart playlist the poster is missing:

can this be fixed?

- BigNoid - 2011-10-04

Hack_kid Wrote:hey dont know if this is a bug or intentional but in tv shows with infowall view down in the bottom right it use to show the thmb of the current show selected now it just shows the fanart again, did you rever back or is it messing up?
Yeah I reverted it back. Can't make up my mind about it seems.

Deano316 Wrote:Hey Big Noid, got a slight problem with smart playlists. When viewing a TV Show in a general show smart playlist I get the poster:

When I view in a dedicated WWE smart playlist the poster is missing:

can this be fixed?
I don't know if I can fix this. I think you have it set so that it should display poster.jpg (you have native banners)? Maybe in a smart plalylist the path is different? I'll have a look if I can reproduce it.

"Episodes" view for tvshows missing season info - pilluli - 2011-10-04

Hi BigNoid,

I recently discovered the "Episodes" view playing with the skin settings and I have to confess I quite like it Big Grin (I used "InfoList" before).

However the "Episodes" view is missing the season info. This is specially a problem when watching tvshows with more than one season (and using the "All seasons" view of course) as I end up not knowing what season the episodes is on.

I see two possible solutions, using the down-right corner to put the season info (at the same level of the media icons) or using the notation 1x1, 1x2 for episodes in the title.

What do you think? I'm doubtful which one people would consider better (if at all) but don't mind trying to code whatever you think is better and send you a pull request in github!

Regards,

- BigNoid - 2011-10-04

pilluli Wrote:Hi BigNoid,

I recently discovered the "Episodes" view playing with the skin settings and I have to confess I quite like it Big Grin (I used "InfoList" before).

However the "Episodes" view is missing the season info. This is specially a problem when watching tvshows with more than one season (and using the "All seasons" view of course) as I end up not knowing what season the episodes is on.

I see two possible solutions, using the down-right corner to put the season info (at the same level of the media icons) or using the notation 1x1, 1x2 for episodes in the title.

What do you think? I'm doubtful which one people would consider better (if at all) but don't mind trying to code whatever you think is better and send you a pull request in github!

Regards,

I really liked your work on InfoList, I'm sure you can come up with a good idea for Episode view Smile

- Martijn - 2011-10-04

@Big Noid
Could you check if i did this correctly? Just something i like customized. I've added some custom button for using extrafanartdownload script. Because you have to specify if it's a movie/tvshow i've created two ID's with different visibility condition. I does work however maybe there's an other way of doing this. Script is still being worked on but has some great potential.

https://github.com/Machine-Sanctum/Aeon-Nox/commit/c330ca8be8cb9889d23d55ebb254147f3a9181e7

- BigNoid - 2011-10-04

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@Big Noid
Could you check if i did this correctly? Just something i like customized. I've added some custom button for using extrafanartdownload script. Because you have to specify if it's a movie/tvshow i've created two ID's with different visibility condition. I does work however maybe there's an other way of doing this. Script is still being worked on but has some great potential.

https://github.com/Machine-Sanctum/Aeon-Nox/commit/c330ca8be8cb9889d23d55ebb254147f3a9181e7

I would make one button like this
Code:
<item id="10">
      <description>Get Extrafanart</description>
      <label>$LOCALIZE[31316]</label>
      <onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.extrafanartdownloader, tvshow, $INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
      <onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.extrafanartdownloader, movie, $INFO[ListItem.Title])</onclick>
      <visible>[Container.Content(tvshows)|Container.Content(movies)]+system.hasaddon(script.extrafanartdownloader)</visible>
    </item>

- Martijn - 2011-10-04

Big_Noid Wrote:I would make one button like this...
I knew it had to be something with that "condition=" logic. Just couldn't come up with it Rolleyes
Script saves me a lot of work downloading the extra fanart and works flawless.
If your interested it's available in the xbmc-repo->programs

Thanks for your help.

- BigNoid - 2011-10-04

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I knew it had to be something with that "condition=" logic. Just couldn't come up with it Rolleyes
Script saves me a lot of work downloading the extra fanart and works flawless.
If your interested it's available in the xbmc-repo->programs

Thanks for your help.

So the script now has a solo mode? If so, could you make a pull request for this? Thx!

- Martijn - 2011-10-04

Big_Noid Wrote:So the script now has a solo mode? If so, could you make a pull request for this? Thx!

Jep has solo mode now Nod
I'll just hold the PR for them to sort out the script calling. We're just discussing how this is done best.
The pre-Eden version is already available from the repo as standalone (solo mode is functioning but can change like i mentioned).
Dharma version is almost complete so will be ready soon i think.
I'll give you a heads up if it's ready. Do you want it optional or required (added to your addon.xml)?