Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-22

@big_noid

when i enable banner wall and then enter a series with more then 1 season xbmc shows me all season, season 1, season 2 and so on. When i show this in list mode he will show me the season cover and all is ok. When i enable low list he doesnt show me the season cover.

Greets
Eisi

- ubuntuf4n - 2011-02-22

Big_Noid Wrote:..
@ubuntuf4n and dascmo:
BannerWall can navigate horizontal and vertical and also the fanart can be disabled Big Grin

Excellent Smile

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-22

@big_noid

great work with the wall, it´s not perfekt but much smoother then before !!

The banners are working now for me, perfekt !!!!!!!!

Only the Seasonposter in lowlist will not work.

Great great

Nearly the perfekt skin !!!

Greets
Eisi

- boulala - 2011-02-22

Quote:I don't think there are season level landscape thumbs, are there? Could you post a screenshot of the error, I can't find it

sorry i guess we had e miss understanding there. can't get a screenshot at the moment but gone try to explain it better.

for the error:
if i have only 1 season for a tv show it displays the episode number not in the left column but on top of the episode name (this is in the episode level with list view). hope thats understandable.

for my question:
actually i have for the tv shows the banner view, for the seasons the landscape view and for the episodes the list view. but in the landscape view (seasons) there aren't any images. no poster, no widescreen image, no banner, no preview image. just the fanart and the name of the season. know would it be possible to change this to display the poster there? i don't really like showcase view because i have only 2 seasons in that show and with the showcase view i get 7 poster but always the 2 seasons repeating. in the landscape view it shows only 1 season at a time and if i move right or left it shows the next season. so if i could just get the poster on top of the name there so it doesn't look that empty would be great.

2end error:
just noticed that one while switching thru some views in the tv show menu. if i select the showcase/showcase dvd view i can't change the view anymore. i can press up as often as i want nothing happens. when i press down i get the normal behaviour (scrollbar and then fullscreen fanart).

- kealan - 2011-02-22

+1

I'm also having problems with Landscape view on 'TV Shows' at 'Season' level not showing up any thumbs. I've tried everything to get landscape thumbs working on this view at season level but nothing will show up. I also find this landscape view a bit buggy on the AppleTV2 it tends to crash xbmc every now and again.

Also is there any way to turn off the large "play button" overlay that is on some movie posters in Low List view?

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-22

@big_noid

you wanted to build an an option to add addons to the submenu and so on. Have a look at the [Mod] Influence Dharma. They have a very great solution.
You could make new home menu and then you could make new submenu to this new homemenu and you could put all to the new buttons, favorites, playlist, addons. Take a look it was very great !!

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-02-22

boulala Wrote:i don't really like showcase view because i have only 2 seasons in that show and with the showcase view i get 7 poster but always the 2 seasons repeating.

Would this be better for showcase view ?

- kealan - 2011-02-22

Big_Noid Wrote:Would this be better for showcase view ?

Yes please to this view. The repeating artwork in showcase view really didn't work.

Do you have a rough date when all these adjustments will make it into the repository?

- boulala - 2011-02-22

kealan Wrote:Yes please to this view. The repeating artwork in showcase view really didn't work.

Do you have a rough date when all these adjustments will make it into the repository?

+1 nice changement on the view

- boulala - 2011-02-22

another suggestion as you are about to change some views Wink
would it be possible to display a little flag on the movie if the audio is german or englisch. i don't really wanna update my whole library and add the necessary lines to the info file if it will just be that text in the showcase view. don't get me wrong its a nice feature and would simplify my life a lot but a little shape up wouldn't hurt either.
What do you think?

- BigNoid - 2011-02-22

boulala Wrote:another suggestion as you are about to change some views Wink
would it be possible to display a little flag on the movie if the audio is german or englisch. i don't really wanna update my whole library and add the necessary lines to the info file if it will just be that text in the showcase view. don't get me wrong its a nice feature and would simplify my life a lot but a little shape up wouldn't hurt either.
What do you think?

A flag would use the same info that is in the label. You don't have to update your library I think, it is fetched from the metadata from the videofile. So in most cases only mkv's will display the info.

- tcman47 - 2011-02-22

I agree, many of my tv shows only have two seasons, to have those keep repeating on the screen doesn't look good and too some is confusing.

+1 for the change

thanks
T c

- PantsOnFire - 2011-02-23

Using the latest AeonNox..

I downloaded a pack of studio logos (zip) which contained a folder "ccMatrix-StudioLogos-cb12e10". I've asked about where to put these png logos in other threads but I never got a clear answer.

Is anyone out there using Nox also using this pack, and if so how is it used? Where do you put the files?
thanks. Smile

- dascmo - 2011-02-23

Big_Noid Wrote:@ubuntuf4n and dascmo:
BannerWall can navigate horizontal and vertical and also the fanart can be disabled Big Grin

Smile

Loving the banner wall view but a couple questions/requests, when fan art is disabled I guess i expected the background to remain the same as the one selected for TV Shows on the home screen. Right now I have a black background which is not bad but not what I expected. Is there a way to change this? Also can you increase the glow around the selected show so it stands out more?

BTW....You're my hero!

- dascmo - 2011-02-23

PantsOnFire Wrote:Using the latest AeonNox..

I downloaded a pack of studio logos (zip) which contained a folder "ccMatrix-StudioLogos-cb12e10". I've asked about where to put these png logos in other threads but I never got a clear answer.

Is anyone out there using Nox also using this pack, and if so how is it used? Where do you put the files?
thanks. Smile

I'm not familiar with the pack but generally speaking the flags will go in the the folder as seen below. Different skins may use different folders however depending on how it's coded in the skin.

.....\addons\skin.aeon.nox\media\flags\studios

I believe you will need to use svn version or repack in a .xbt file. You will also want to make sure the logos are properly named otherwise the logo won't show.