Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- kitsunegari - 2011-10-26

Just a +1 and thanks. Getting to work on my own custom images for a few of the menus, and I want to change a bit of text but other then that, its looking great so far.

- Shinu - 2011-10-26

Big_Noid Wrote:What are your settings for flatten tvshows?

its set to "flatten if one season". the season poster shows when set to "Never", but doesn't show for any series when set to "Always". was anything at all changed in the code after it was first added?

- Vrok - 2011-10-26

Is there a way to show tv shows even when no episode exists for them?

- Raytestrak - 2011-10-26

Today I noticed while playing music that the currently playing artist fanart isn't showing in the main menu anymore, I got my standard multi-image fanart instead.

- BigNoid - 2011-10-26

Shinu Wrote:its set to "flatten if one season". the season poster shows when set to "Never", but doesn't show for any series when set to "Always". was anything at all changed in the code after it was first added?
Yeah, but only to show tv show thumb if season thumb is empty. Also an option was added to always show tv show thumb instead of season thumb.
Really strange, on my system it falls back to tv show thumb in all cases I've tried.
Vrok Wrote:Is there a way to show tv shows even when no episode exists for them?
Yeah remove <hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries> from your advancedsettings.xml.
Raytestrak Wrote:Today I noticed while playing music that the currently playing artist fanart isn't showing in the main menu anymore, I got my standard multi-image fanart instead.
Confirmed and fixed.

- Vrok - 2011-10-26

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah remove <hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries> from your advancedsettings.xml.

This didn't work. I'm on Eden btw.
I didn't have hideemptyseries set to true but anyway I added <hideemptyseries>false</hideemptyseries> to my <videolibrary> and the empty shows are still not showing in tv shows

- htpc guy - 2011-10-27

Shinu Wrote:its set to "flatten if one season". the season poster shows when set to "Never", but doesn't show for any series when set to "Always". was anything at all changed in the code after it was first added?

Also, it only shows the series poster for season 1 when going into All Seasons. Any way to modify this to show All Seasons posters or even better, make it show the poster for the current season selected (when in all seasons)?

Great skin btw...Love It!

- Shinu - 2011-10-27

are u having the same issue as me htpc_guy?

and Noid, i went back and noticed the issue occur from the 20th when u added fallback images if seasonthumb is empty or no poster.jpg is available. the version right before that (12 Oct) worked as should. I tried installing xbmc on an untouched Win7 system and i still have the issue. and it's not because the series is on a network because storing it locally has the same problem. i'm using the latest nightly and the latest version of the skin off git.

and the issue asha_man mentioned on page 367 occurs for me too. strange that some of us have issues while others don't.

EDIT: noticed that the poster for the movie InfoWall is squared.

- westcoastbias - 2011-10-27

So downloaded and installed the passion repo on my atv2 and installed some skins successfully.

However, when I try to DL aeon nox it just says broken. Do I need to reinstall the repo? Other ways to get aeon nox? Thanks.

- beytarj - 2011-10-27

Big_Noid,
thank u for this great skin.
Can u please add arial font to font.xml on the svn version.
i need hebrew font, and i have to change manually the font.xml (on the svn its every day).
thanks

- BigNoid - 2011-10-27

htpc guy Wrote:Also, it only shows the series poster for season 1 when going into All Seasons. Any way to modify this to show All Seasons posters or even better, make it show the poster for the current season selected (when in all seasons)?

Great skin btw...Love It!
I made a trac ticket for that. It's a feature request cause the way it works now is intended. There can only be one thumb assigned to a container and all there is now is container.seasonthumb.
Shinu Wrote:are u having the same issue as me htpc_guy?

and Noid, i went back and noticed the issue occur from the 20th when u added fallback images if seasonthumb is empty or no poster.jpg is available. the version right before that (12 Oct) worked as should. I tried installing xbmc on an untouched Win7 system and i still have the issue. and it's not because the series is on a network because storing it locally has the same problem. i'm using the latest nightly and the latest version of the skin off git.

and the issue asha_man mentioned on page 367 occurs for me too. strange that some of us have issues while others don't.

EDIT: noticed that the poster for the movie InfoWall is squared.
Attempt to a fix just made, could you check? Oh and for the empty tv show logo panel. Might be due to some other skin setting. I'll try to check again.
westcoastbias Wrote:So downloaded and installed the passion repo on my atv2 and installed some skins successfully.

However, when I try to DL aeon nox it just says broken. Do I need to reinstall the repo? Other ways to get aeon nox? Thanks.
Just tested and it installs just fine here from passion repo.
beytarj Wrote:Big_Noid,
thank u for this great skin.
Can u please add arial font to font.xml on the svn version.
i need hebrew font, and i have to change manually the font.xml (on the svn its every day).
thanks
That can be done I guess. If you have translated to Hebrew I'll be glad to include it in the skin also.

- peppe_sr - 2011-10-27

hi big noid,
i don't know if my issue is related to the skin or not. i'll tell you.....
using the "random movie widgejt" i've noticed a strange thing, if i delete a movies, after restarting my xbmc, it is also deleted from the library (i added <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> to my advanceduser.xml) and this is waht i want, but when i look at the widjet sometimes it is still present. i don't know where it takes that info. any idea?
peppe

- BigNoid - 2011-10-27

peppe_sr Wrote:hi big noid,
i don't know if my issue is related to the skin or not. i'll tell you.....
using the "random movie widgejt" i've noticed a strange thing, if i delete a movies, after restarting my xbmc, it is also deleted from the library (i added <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> to my advanceduser.xml) and this is waht i want, but when i look at the widjet sometimes it is still present. i don't know where it takes that info. any idea?
peppe

That is because the random item script only runs automatically at startup. In the scenario you described, it has to be manually run again. You can do so by pressing right in the random items widgets (except poster widget).

- Vennon - 2011-10-27

Hi, I've a problem with nox skin, I've XBMC installed in Ubuntu 11.04 with nox skin. After last updates, in the film description appears $var fanart panel or something like that, all filled with this lines. If I change the skin to confluence everything goes right. I've tried deinstalling and install again but the problem persist. I install it from passion repository. Any ideas?

- BigNoid - 2011-10-27

Vennon Wrote:Hi, I've a problem with nox skin, I've XBMC installed in Ubuntu 11.04 with nox skin. After last updates, in the film description appears $var fanart panel or something like that, all filled with this lines. If I change the skin to confluence everything goes right. I've tried deinstalling and install again but the problem persist. I install it from passion repository. Any ideas?

Yes, make sure you have a very recent nightly build if you are using Nox from passion repo or git and are not using Dharma. Otherwise just install from offical repo.