Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Vennon - 2011-10-27

Big_Noid Wrote:Yes, make sure you have a very recent nightly build if you are using Nox from passion repo or git and are not using Dharma. Otherwise just install from offical repo.

I installed the xmbc / unstable , i think I've updated. Worked well for months, is now when it has failed

- BigNoid - 2011-10-27

Vennon Wrote:I installed the XBMC / unstable , i think I've updated. Worked well for months, is now when it has failed

You can check the xbmc build in system info, what does it say there?

- Shinu - 2011-10-27

Big_Noid Wrote:Attempt to a fix just made, could you check? Oh and for the empty tv show logo panel. Might be due to some other skin setting. I'll try to check again.

tried it and IT WORKS!!! w00t! mind me asking what was changed?

- >>X<< - 2011-10-27

peppe_sr Wrote:hi big noid,
i don't know if my issue is related to the skin or not. i'll tell you.....
using the "random movie widgejt" i've noticed a strange thing, if i delete a movies, after restarting my xbmc, it is also deleted from the library (i added <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> to my advanceduser.xml) and this is waht i want, but when i look at the widjet sometimes it is still present. i don't know where it takes that info. any idea?
peppe

The random item script supports an alarm so it can run automatically at how many minutes you set which would be another way to solve your problem

@Big_Noid

Is it only the pre eden build that has the jaggies update in which case is the stable Dharma version not going to receive any more updates ?

- BigNoid - 2011-10-27

Shinu Wrote:tried it and IT WORKS!!! w00t! mind me asking what was changed?
I now just load two images and dumped the visibility condition for empty seasonthumb.
>>X<<' Wrote:The random item script supports an alarm so it can run automatically at how many minutes you set which would be another way to solve your problem

@Big_Noid

Is it only the pre eden build that has the jaggies update in which case is the stable Dharma version not going to receive any more updates ?

Yeah, but I set it on purpose to only run at startup, so the user has a choice over what is shown by running the script again on demand.

Nox is not getting any more updates for Dharma indeed. Development is now only done on eden-pre.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2011-10-27

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, but I set it on purpose to only run at startup, so the user has a choice over what is shown by running the script again on demand.

Yes I saw that didn't expect you to change anything just thought I'd mention it to peppe_sr

Big_Noid Wrote:Nox is not getting any more updates for Dharma indeed. Development is now only done on eden-pre.

ok thanks

- PatOso - 2011-10-27

Texts could be aligned on both sides?
Add an "icon view" for addons would be perfect.
is it possible?

Thanks

- Vennon - 2011-10-27

Big_Noid Wrote:You can check the xbmc build in system info, what does it say there?

The version is pre-11.0

- BigNoid - 2011-10-27

PatOso Wrote:Texts could be aligned on both sides?
Add an "icon view" for addons would be perfect.
is it possible?

Thanks
What text?
Yeah I saw another thread about icon view for youtube and such. Still need to look into that as youtube was broken for me last time.
Vennon Wrote:The version is pre-11.0
And the date of compile?

- Vennon - 2011-10-27

And the date of compile?[/quote]

7 August 2011

- sergiocos - 2011-10-27

From 1st post of this thread:
Quote:nightly build from at least October 20th required

- PatOso - 2011-10-27

Quote:What text?

plot text.

- PatOso - 2011-10-27

Big_Noid Wrote:What text?
Yeah I saw another thread about icon view for youtube and such. Still need to look into that as youtube was broken for me last time.

And the date of compile?

Plot text.

- bokkoman - 2011-10-27

Dear Big_Noid,

I have a problem with the movie view: InfoWall.
It used to show (i believe) 5 movie posters in a row. Now it shows 4 big squares with the movie poster wich are stretched/zoomed.

I am on pre-eden. Also deleted/reinstalled aeon nox svn.

Hope you can fix this.

Thanks

- Shinu - 2011-10-27

Big_Noid Wrote:I now just load two images and dumped the visibility condition for empty seasonthumb.

Well thanks a bunch. I was starting to think I was going crazy since no-one else was having the problem. Laugh All other bugs mentioned works too. Just the empty tv show logo panel to be fixed and that's it. I can't see anymore bugs.