Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Shinu - 2011-02-23

is it possible for u to put a "scroll break" in the showcase view, so you could stop when u reach the beginning or end of a list, instead of continually cycling through? and, out of curiousity, why have showcase and dvd cases as 2 different views? wouldn't it be better to have an option in the showcase view to turn cases on or off?

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-23

Hi,

Quote:Also can you increase the glow around the selected show so it stands out more?

+1 from me, my childs are too young to read, so they look only what is selected. Please increase the glow or a popup from the selected banner.

Quote:is it possible for u to put a "scroll break" in the showcase view, so you could stop when u reach the beginning or end of a list, instead of continually cycling through?

+1

Quote:wouldn't it be better to have an option in the showcase view to turn cases on or off?

+1 but when i select dvd case the poster become an transparent look but no dvd or bluray case. I know, big_noid, that you doen´t like that look. But any way to implement this for other users ?

Greets
Eisi

recent movies, tv shows, music - balast - 2011-02-23

maybe it is only me but I wanted to turn off that option in system setting yesterday becasue I had a feeling it was slowing down the xbmc.. I have turned it off in.. but it stayed on.. the only difference at home it that recent movies, tv shows and music shows nothing.. but the boxes are still there..

- boulala - 2011-02-23

Big_Noid Wrote:A flag would use the same info that is in the label. You don't have to update your library I think, it is fetched from the metadata from the videofile. So in most cases only mkv's will display the info.

yeah thats kind of the problem there. because i have a lot of .avi videofiles i would have to add it manually in the .nfo for every movie. my movie database isn't that big at the moment so it wouldn't be a big problem to update the files but i'm not sure if it's worth the hassle.
another question, which audio line does it choose to display when i have 2. in one file i have 2 audio lines and the german one should be the primary but i couldn't figure out how to do it, it always displays the audio as english (i'm talking about the movie infos not the movie playback itself thats fine)?

- BigNoid - 2011-02-23

dascmo Wrote:Smile

Loving the banner wall view but a couple questions/requests, when fan art is disabled I guess i expected the background to remain the same as the one selected for TV Shows on the home screen. Right now I have a black background which is not bad but not what I expected. Is there a way to change this? Also can you increase the glow around the selected show so it stands out more?
I implemented it the same way as the regular wall view. Which in turn was based on the original implementation of Aeon Stark/Auriga. You'd have to turn of library fanart to achieve what you want. I'll have a look at the bordertexture.
dascmo Wrote:BTW....You're my hero!
Big Grin

Shinu Wrote:is it possible for u to put a "scroll break" in the showcase view, so you could stop when u reach the beginning or end of a list, instead of continually cycling through? and, out of curiousity, why have showcase and dvd cases as 2 different views? wouldn't it be better to have an option in the showcase view to turn cases on or off?
Hi,
Regarding fixed list: It is possible, but i don't see the benefit?
Why would it be better to have an option for DVD/CD cases? I think my implementation is much better: Now I can have for example Recent added movies view in DVD Case and regular movies view normal Showcase without turning option on or off.
Eisi2005 Wrote:+1 from me, my childs are too young to read, so they look only what is selected. Please increase the glow or a popup from the selected banner.
+1
+1 but when i select dvd case the poster become an transparent look but no dvd or bluray case. I know, big_noid, that you doen´t like that look. But any way to implement this for other users ?

Greets
Eisi
Yes I could make it bluray cases, but I won't, I can have some artistic freedom, right :p You can always mod it yourself?
balast Wrote:maybe it is only me but I wanted to turn off that option in system setting yesterday becasue I had a feeling it was slowing down the xbmc.. I have turned it off in.. but it stayed on.. the only difference at home it that recent movies, tv shows and music shows nothing.. but the boxes are still there..
Nope that is a design fault, you would have to disable every widget first before turning off the recent added option.

boulala Wrote:yeah thats kind of the problem there. because i have a lot of .avi videofiles i would have to add it manually in the .nfo for every movie. my movie database isn't that big at the moment so it wouldn't be a big problem to update the files but i'm not sure if it's worth the hassle.
another question, which audio line does it choose to display when i have 2. in one file i have 2 audio lines and the german one should be the primary but i couldn't figure out how to do it, it always displays the audio as english (i'm talking about the movie infos not the movie playback itself thats fine)?
It grabs the first item that it sees in the library.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-23

@big_noid

no i could not mod it myself Smile But you have right. It is your artistic freedom Smile

Greets

Eisi

Version 0.8 - BigNoid - 2011-02-23

Version 0.8 is released on the repo. Thx again everybody for your comments, suggestions and bug reports. Smile
Changelog:
Code:
[b]0.8[/b]
- Added: BannerWall view.
- Added: Panel view.
- Added: Viewtypes of Video Library can now be disabled (Goes for whole library, not seperate movies/tvshows!).
- Added: TV Logo script now adds banner.jpg and landscape.jpg (folder.jpg can be removed, re-run the logo script!)
- Added: Banner.jpg and Poster.jpg support (automatic if you enable/disable "Posters instead of Banners" option).
- Reworked Poster Widget.
- Scan dialogs are now smaller on Homescreen.
- Fixed: Showcase view now shows icons correctly.
- Fixed(?): Showcase view no longer shows duplicate items - Thx Hitcher.
- Fixed: Addons now show square showcase and square wall view when entered through videolibrary/files.
- Fixed: Focus animation in Landscape view when there are < 3 items in folder.

Notes: Please re-run the logo script, because folder.jpg is now obsolete.
Because there are now a lot of views in the videolibrary I added option to disable views. This is NOT on a movies/tvshows basis, but for all of the videolibrary and it was done this way on purpose.

- ubuntuf4n - 2011-02-23

Well done. Smile

No Problems. No Requests. Everything is Perfect for me.

Thanks,
Ubuntuf4n

- Adeiko - 2011-02-23

I've found a bg with the poster widget of movies.

When locked down the bar in the main menu, to access the poster widget, you must click down twice, and it's suppposed to be up once, not down twice.

- Victim - 2011-02-23

The new version works great, but logos are no longer visible in the Info List view. Sad and is there a mod that can be done by the user to remove the darken overlay for unfocused banners in the bannerwall?

- BigNoid - 2011-02-23

Adeiko Wrote:I've found a bg with the poster widget of movies.

When locked down the bar in the main menu, to access the poster widget, you must click down twice, and it's suppposed to be up once, not down twice.
I'm gonna fix this: When no recent added widgets are active up should navigate to Poster widget. When there is recent/random widget active you'd still have to press twci down for the poster widget.
Victim Wrote:The new version works great, but logos are no longer visible in the Info List view. Sad and is there a mod that can be done by the user to remove the darken overlay for unfocused banners in the bannerwall?
Yeah I see now, sry I made a typo:
Code:
<visible>!Window.IsActive(videofiles)++Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
should be
Code:
<visible>!Window.IsActive(videofiles)+Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
sure find this code in the include nativebanners and nativeposters:
Code:
<control type="image">
        <posx>5</posx>
        <posy>5</posy>
        <width>550</width>
        <height>101</height>
        <scalediffuse>true</scalediffuse>
        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
        <colordiffuse>55FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
        <texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/banner_wall_mask.png">common/black.png</texture>
        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb)</visible>
      </control>
and delete it. The ones you want to delete are in the itemlayout part.
Both changes are in ViewsFileMode.xml.
To fix Info list, you could also delete zip package (/addons/packages/skin.aeon.nox-0.8.zip) and reinstall the skin.

- Mr.Clean - 2011-02-23

Big Noid: I really love your skinn but I miss one thing, library stats in home menu. Could you plz ad this feature if it aint already an option and Im blind? :/ Smile

- Victim - 2011-02-23

@noid. Thanks for the quick response!!!

@Mr.Clean. Library stats are already part of the home menu.

- Mr.Clean - 2011-02-23

Victim Wrote:@noid. Thanks for the quick response!!!

@Mr.Clean. Library stats are already part of the home menu.

Sorry but I dont cath you...I cant see any stats in home menu. For ex, if I hover music notching shows above menu about how many albums and artists lib got.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-23

Mr.Clean Wrote:Sorry but I dont cath you...I cant see any stats in home menu. For ex, if I hover music notching shows above menu about how many albums and artists lib got.

As the stats are part of the recent added script, you'd have to enable recent added videos in the home window options to get the stats. You can disable every widget then if you don't like them, but be sure to leave the main option on.