Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- peppe_sr - 2011-10-31

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:hit ENTER -> go to settings button and disable "animate fanart in music viz"
At least this is on Eden version.

thanks a lot, while i was looking a movie i tought that the solution was in the "M" button, (or ENTER) as suggested.
i have another question (big noid said something about this suggesting me to use the screen saver option but it isn't the same thing): is there a way to autostart the visualization without using the tab button. i would see this: (i'm using artistslideshow)
if i use the screen saver i haven't this screen....
i use the old xbox remote and eventghost to control my xbmc i would add a button to use the "tab", but i don't know if it is possible
thank.
peppe

- butchabay - 2011-10-31

@peppe
Vascoooooooo !!! Smile
I've seen a workaround to get music viz. directly. They've posted it in a german xbmc thread xbmcnerds.com. The idea was to modify the visualisation to show nothing.
I'll take a look and report back.

- peppe_sr - 2011-10-31

butchabay Wrote:@peppe
Vascoooooooo !!! Smile
I've seen a workaround to get music viz. directly. They've posted it in a german xbmc thread xbmcnerds.com. The idea was to modify the visualisation to show nothing.
I'll take a look and report back.

Cool thankyou.

- Ppastilha - 2011-10-31

I´m a noob im XBMC, I want to know if is possible to show more than one studio logo, and can i do it.
Thanks for all your hard work put in this great skin

- butchabay - 2011-10-31

peppe_sr Wrote:thanks a lot, while i was looking a movie i tought that the solution was in the "M" button, (or ENTER) as suggested.
i have another question (big noid said something about this suggesting me to use the screen saver option but it isn't the same thing): is there a way to autostart the visualization without using the tab button. i would see this: (i'm using artistslideshow)
if i use the screen saver i haven't this screen....
i use the old xbox remote and eventghost to control my xbmc i would add a button to use the "tab", but i don't know if it is possible
thank.
peppe

Here we go:

1. Download THIS File
2. Go to Programs/XBMC/Addons/visualization.milkdrop/presets and delete: WA51-presets(265).zip and Winamp-presets(436).zip
3. Put the downloaded file inside presets folder. So you should have
blank.milk in presets folder.
4. Start XBMC
5. Appearance --> Screensaver -- > 1 Min. DIM --> Settings DIM Level --> 100%
6. Enable Use Visualzation if Playing Audio
7. Start a music Track, Press TAB and Hit Enter --> Got To Audio Vis. and set it to MILKDROP.
8. Done

Everytime you play a song, wait 1 Minute and the Viz. Screen appears without Visualization.

Cheers

- spinecho - 2011-10-31

Hi Love this skin - I've tried others but ALWAYS come back to this one!!

I have one problem with Music views with Nox (SVN).
I'm running XBMC latest nightly (29th Oct) with Nox (SVN) installed via Passion XBMC repo ; in old Nox (1.7.0) there was an option to enter the Music Library directly in "Album View", but this seems to be lost in SVN.
Although a minor point, it is a bit of a sticking point in an almost perfect skin!

Can anyone help?

- peppe_sr - 2011-10-31

butchabay Wrote:Here we go:

1. Download THIS File
2. Go to Programs/XBMC/Addons/visualization.milkdrop/presets and delete: WA51-presets(265).zip and Winamp-presets(436).zip
3. Put the downloaded file inside presets folder. So you should have
blank.milk in presets folder.
4. Start XBMC
5. Appearance --> Screensaver -- > 1 Min. DIM --> Settings DIM Level --> 100%
6. Enable Use Visualzation if Playing Audio
7. Start a music Track, Press TAB and Hit Enter --> Got To Audio Vis. and set it to MILKDROP.
8. Done

Everytime you play a song, wait 1 Minute and the Viz. Screen appears without Visualization.

Cheers

great, i'll do tonight when i'll be at home.
i have only a doubt, after each update i have to do it again? (it is not a problmem for me......)
i have also a little request, big noid, could you change, if it's possible, the angle with the round corner icons in view list as in infowall, lowlist etc...
thankyou

- butchabay - 2011-10-31

peppe_sr Wrote:great, i'll do tonight when i'll be at home.
i have only a doubt, after each update i have to do it again? (it is not a problmem for me......)
i have also a little request, big noid, could you change, if it's possible, the angle with the round corner icons in view list as in infowall, lowlist etc...
thankyou

Yes mate, that's the deal if you upgrade xbmc nightlies every day Smile

- voochi - 2011-10-31

Some of my TV show posters are not displaying, is that a known bug?

If I switch to another skin the poster is displayed fine.

I tried choosing another poster, refreshing, deleting the series and rescraping..nothing seems to work. It just shows that grey thing instead of the poster.

I will post all the version details for XBMC and Aeon Nox later..someone is watching the TV so I cant check right now.

- frodo19 - 2011-10-31

Hungarian strings update. Smile

Work on eden pre, and dharma version too.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mb5cmi

- peppe_sr - 2011-10-31

butchabay Wrote:Yes mate, that's the deal if you upgrade xbmc nightlies every day Smile

configured.
it is what i was looking for! Nod
i also mapped the escape button on my remote to go back on my mp3's file list.
peppe

- Johan5556 - 2011-11-01

Hi,
Really awesome work!
Your version of the skin has the clean design of the original DJH skin. The performance is great and it’s very smooth. I love it!

I know everybody is a critic and it’s a hell of allot harder to accomplish something. But you have done an impressive job. (So sorry for thisBig Grin)
The one thing I am missing from the original version is the big semitransparent “Pause” text.

I have one thing maybe someone has a quick answer. I have earlier used the main screen movie backdrops as a background in the cover views. Is this still possible or is it only possible to use the curtain or fanart?

Not really related to the Aeon skin except for it would generate awesome views. But wouldn’t it be great to have this kind if float on air feeling to the XBMC gui engine. Imagine this kind of flow with the design of Aeon!

http://youtu.be/KYxDLrw8vvw

/Johan

- peppe_sr - 2011-11-01

Johan5556 Wrote:The one thing I am missing from the original version is the big semitransparent “Pause” text.
/Johan

for the rest i can't help you but for the "trasparent pausa" you can enable it from the video setings: start a video file, press M after misc. option and flag "use Alaska pause etc..."
peppe

Add:

i notice a thing and don't know if it depends from the skin or from the xbmc.
in wall view (vertical navigation) when i arrive at the extrem side of the wall the selection stops (if i press one time i can browse by page if i press twice it shows the settigs menu).
it's not possible to go in the lower line without get back.
is there a way to use a cyclic selection? from the last of the upper line to the first of the lower line. i don't know if i'm clear.
peppe

- Ppastilha - 2011-11-01

Ppastilha Wrote:I´m a noob im XBMC, I want to know if is possible to show more than one studio logo, and can i do it.
Thanks for all your hard work put in this great skin

Can you tell me if is possible to show more than one studio logo, and how to do it?

- BigNoid - 2011-11-01

spinecho Wrote:Hi Love this skin - I've tried others but ALWAYS come back to this one!!

I have one problem with Music views with Nox (SVN).
I'm running XBMC latest nightly (29th Oct) with Nox (SVN) installed via Passion XBMC repo ; in old Nox (1.7.0) there was an option to enter the Music Library directly in "Album View", but this seems to be lost in SVN.
Although a minor point, it is a bit of a sticking point in an almost perfect skin!

Can anyone help?
I removed this and replaced with an option to select default action. You can add albums view to your favorites and select that as default action for music menu item.
peppe_sr Wrote:i have also a little request, big noid, could you change, if it's possible, the angle with the round corner icons in view list as in infowall, lowlist etc...
thankyou
It's already an option in the media menu. although only for poster size thumbs.
voochi Wrote:Some of my TV show posters are not displaying, is that a known bug?

If I switch to another skin the poster is displayed fine.

I tried choosing another poster, refreshing, deleting the series and rescraping..nothing seems to work. It just shows that grey thing instead of the poster.

I will post all the version details for XBMC and Aeon Nox later..someone is watching the TV so I cant check right now.
Please check if you have selected enable tv show psters instead of banners in the general skin settings.
frodo19 Wrote:Hungarian strings update. Smile

Work on eden pre, and dharma version too.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mb5cmi
Thx will update when I get the chance.
Johan5556 Wrote:I have one thing maybe someone has a quick answer. I have earlier used the main screen movie backdrops as a background in the cover views. Is this still possible or is it only possible to use the curtain or fanart?
Yes, disable fanart in the media menu, this will fallback to the fanart selected in home window
peppe_sr Wrote:f

i notice a thing and don't know if it depends from the skin or from the xbmc.
in wall view (vertical navigation) when i arrive at the extrem side of the wall the selection stops (if i press one time i can browse by page if i press twice it shows the settigs menu).
it's not possible to go in the lower line without get back.
is there a way to use a cyclic selection? from the last of the upper line to the first of the lower line. i don't know if i'm clear.
peppe
I want this also, but unfortunately it's not possible.
Ppastilha Wrote:Can you tell me if is possible to show more than one studio logo, and how to do it?
it's not possible, because there is only one record in the database for studio, if there are more it's stored as "universal / columbia pictures" so it's impossible to have a flag for that combination.