Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- butchabay - 2011-11-09

@Big_Noid
Looks very nice mate, fresh and clean Smile

- mad-max - 2011-11-09

Agree with butch...looks good...maybe a bit opacity for the main-bar...

@butch:
why are you surfing around? shouldn't you work on the watchlist? Laugh

mm

- Martijn - 2011-11-09

mad-max Wrote:Agree with butch...looks good...maybe a bit opacity for the main-bar...

@butch:
why are you surfing around? shouldn't you work on the watchlist? Laugh

mm
Probably looking for inspiration.@butch, Now get back to work Wink

@Big Noid.
Looks great. Especially on mid-day and the afternoon.

- mad-max - 2011-11-09

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Probably looking for inspiration

Hey MS,

yeah, that might be the case...
Though I think butch has still enough on "todo" Laugh

mm

- Tobby - 2011-11-09

How o I download this for pre Eden? I do not understand the github stuff. I can't open it in Firefox.

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-09

Two small things concerning the new menu editor, don't know if they can be fixed though.

1. When pressing down to edit the name of the label, this cannot be done with a remote. The remote doesn't have focus on the on screen keyboard.
2. When you only have one subitem, can it only show that one item instead of that one item repeatedly next to each other? I my case I have a smart playlist for anime, and another one for unwatched as a submenu. When I press down on anime, I get unwatched unwatched unwatched unwatched unwatched. Does this make sense without pictures? Laugh

- fional - 2011-11-09

I am having a bit of a strange problem - lately - and I've not changed my setup in ages - so I can't quite figure out the cause.

When I first start XBMC, the background "fanart" is black. It doesn't display the actual background fanart until I move.

So when it starts up, the default menu item is "Movies". The background is black. If I move over to TV, then I get the background. I move back to Movies. Background. I quit, and restart...it starts out black.

It most certainly did not used to do this.

Has anyone else encountered this?

- PatOso - 2011-11-09

CHANGES: Strings Spanish Nox Eden-Pre.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V7RNQX2P

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?5py8ksuzsyyqks7

Big_Noid, Congratulations for your great SkinNod

- butchabay - 2011-11-09

@mad-max
Smile i'm working on ...
@machine-sanctum
A lot of inspiration, hope big_noid won't kill me as i've looked how he has done the watchlist stuff Smile

- yadiel - 2011-11-10

Big_Noid Wrote:I was playing with some ideas for a new menu style. How's something like this:

Arghh it's incredible!!!

Thank you for your work Big_Noid, Aeon Nox is the best skin that has been created in the history.

Thx thx thx thx

- peppe_sr - 2011-11-10

your ideas are simply amazing!
i want to thank you big noid, today i found the icon view that works on the music level.
great.

add:
is there way to increase the focus view in the icon view, is there only a low light around the icon and the text, could i increase the light?

- BigNoid - 2011-11-10

Tobby Wrote:How o I download this for pre Eden? I do not understand the github stuff. I can't open it in Firefox.
See first post for instructions.
Raytestrak Wrote:Two small things concerning the new menu editor, don't know if they can be fixed though.

1. When pressing down to edit the name of the label, this cannot be done with a remote. The remote doesn't have focus on the on screen keyboard.
2. When you only have one subitem, can it only show that one item instead of that one item repeatedly next to each other? I my case I have a smart playlist for anime, and another one for unwatched as a submenu. When I press down on anime, I get unwatched unwatched unwatched unwatched unwatched. Does this make sense without pictures? Laugh
Can't reproduce #1 using the android remote app.
#2: Yeah maybe a fixed list is better. I personally don't mind seeing things double, but I understand your point.
fional Wrote:I am having a bit of a strange problem - lately - and I've not changed my setup in ages - so I can't quite figure out the cause.

When I first start XBMC, the background "fanart" is black. It doesn't display the actual background fanart until I move.

So when it starts up, the default menu item is "Movies". The background is black. If I move over to TV, then I get the background. I move back to Movies. Background. I quit, and restart...it starts out black.

It most certainly did not used to do this.

Has anyone else encountered this?
Nope, can't recall this has happened to me
PatOso Wrote:CHANGES: Strings Spanish Nox Eden-Pre.

Big_Noid, Congratulations for your great SkinNod
Great, thx!
yadiel Wrote:Aeon Nox is the best skin that has been created in the history.
I completely agree Big Grin Wink
peppe_sr Wrote:is there way to increase the focus view in the icon view, is there only a low light around the icon and the text, could i increase the light?
I made it already a bit better visible. The real problem is with white icons. I've noticed and will try to make it more visible without losing the glow effect.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-10

butchabay Wrote:hope big_noid won't kill me as i've looked how he has done the watchlist stuff Smile

Pretty much just copied the recently added widget :p

- frodo19 - 2011-11-10

Big Noid! Brilliant!

Just tip for RSS feed...:

- Livin - 2011-11-10

Noid,
I have a feature request I'm hoping you will consider.

I like fanart, but not full screen on the home menu since (depending on colors, etc) it can make many things (RSS, time/date, etc) difficult to read or impossible if the colors wash or the fanart is very 'busy'.

Can you add an option to have "windowed" fanart on the home screen? Something like...