Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-12

DigiTech Wrote:Thanks smobbo but pressing up either in carrousel and showcase brings up the menu, i dont see any trailer button, i dont have trailers stored in my hard drive, maybe it's the problem?
Is it possible that aeon nox finds the trailer of the movie that im currently selecting over the internet and streaming it? cause that's what i want to achieve here, maybe im really lost ..

Carousel doesn't have a trailer option unfortunately. Up shows the menu, down changes the view. You can always press info and start the trailer from there.

- NaDs - 2011-11-13

hey guys

when im using the "now playing" i can only see view type "list"

is there anyway to use different view types when using "now playing"?? i would like to use "wall" view type for my queued items

thanks

- szape - 2011-11-13

Feature request: is it possible to make a files submenu under movies and tv shows just like in music? I think it's the simplest way to add file sources. I'd like to turn off video menu but without it i can't add file sources. Or am i missing something?

- Digital Vortex - 2011-11-13

In TV Shows, I have the BannerWall active, but I like the curtain to be active, so the background doesn't flash/change.
However is it possible to set the Curtain to On during the BannerWall, but when the TV show is selected the Fanart can appear?

Perhaps for a future release: allow the curtain on/off to be separate from the total listing view and the TV show view

- Martijn - 2011-11-13

Digital Vortex Wrote:In TV Shows, I have the BannerWall active, but I like the curtain to be active, so the background doesn't flash/change.
However is it possible to set the Curtain to On during the BannerWall, but when the TV show is selected the Fanart can appear?

There's always a tvshow selected or maybe i did not understand you.

- kyotocafe - 2011-11-13

The arial based fonts are working really good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

However, in full screen visualization the fonts are not showing properly,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- tocinillo - 2011-11-13

Hi!

I need help. When I try to add favourite folder (3D Movies) to main menu (FAV3) I have empty window...

First, I add my 3D files folder to favourites:

Then, I go to the new customize menu and add it to FAV3:

Finally, when I go to my new shorcut...

Is it a bugHuh

Thanks in advance!

- Rififi77 - 2011-11-13

Hi,
I have a problem of displaying a window error under linux.

System->Debugging->Screensot folder

If access rights are not good, then the error window appears below the other and the message "Make sure the selected folder is writable" is not so readable.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-13

kyotocafe Wrote:However, in full screen visualization the fonts are not showing properly,
I see, will fix that.
tocinillo Wrote:Hi!

I need help. When I try to add favourite folder (3D Movies) to main menu (FAV3) I have empty window...

First, I add my 3D files folder to favourites:

Then, I go to the new customize menu and add it to FAV3:

Finally, when I go to my new shorcut...

Is it a bugHuh

Thanks in advance!
I think it's the old problem when adding files folder as favorites. Afaik this should be fixed in the latest xbmc nightly build. You do have to reassuign favorites and shortcuts in skin again to see if it's fixed.
Rififi77 Wrote:Hi,
I have a problem of displaying a window error under linux.

System->Debugging->Screensot folder

If access rights are not good, then the error window appears below the other and the message "Make sure the selected folder is writable" is not so readable.
I just pushed an update in an attempt to fix this. Couldn't test it, so don't know if it works.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-13

Raytestrak Wrote:Carousel doesn't have a trailer option unfortunately. Up shows the menu, down changes the view. You can always press info and start the trailer from there.

Carousel does have trailer info, only visible when breadcrumbs are active though.

- tocinillo - 2011-11-13

I tried with latest nightly and latest favourties add-on and not fixed Sad

EDIT: Ok, I change favourite path in favourites.xml from this:

<favourite name="Películas 3D">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;D:\\Películas 3D SBS\\\\&quotWink</favourite>

to this:

<favourite name="Películas 3D">ActivateWindow(10025,D:\\Películas 3D SBS\\)</favourite>

And now works pefectly!

- BigNoid - 2011-11-13

tocinillo Wrote:I tried with latest nightly and latest favourties add-on and not fixed Sad

Okay, then the old fix still applies; if you remove the
Code:
&quot;
around the path in favourites.xml it should work. After edit you should re-assign the favorite to a menu item in the skin settings. This is an xbmc bug btw.

- Martijn - 2011-11-13

@BigNoid
Carousel has the problem with the full scrollbar on first use or was this intentionall in that view?

EDIT:
And when you backspace while you are on the scrollbar everything fades/move away except the scrollbar (this is in multiple views)

- BigNoid - 2011-11-13

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@BigNoid
Carousel has the problem with the full scrollbar on first use or was this intentionall in that view?

EDIT:
And when you backspace while you are on the scrollbar everything fades/move away except the scrollbar (this is in multiple views)

Both fixed.

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-13

Big_Noid Wrote:Carousel does have trailer info, only visible when breadcrumbs are active though.

What are breadcrumbs? The option is greyed out for me.