Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- butchabay - 2011-11-19

Don't think it's possible, main fanart is a single image and extrafanart is a multi image control. So you can choose the one or other but not both together.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-19

seleh Wrote:Hi,

first of all thanks for your great work with the skin and your amazing efforts in giving support (I just recently managed to implemented your problem solving suggestions).

Again I don't know wether this ist a skin speicific question or not, so sorry if not addressed correctly.

I notice with enabled extrafanart the first background shown when changing to a tv-show is always the first extrafanart. Subsequentially extrafanarts are showing in a random order.

Due to the fact, that you can not (easily) manipulate, which is the first extrafanart, it can happen that you will see most of the time a not appealing fanart.

Therefore in my point of view there may be two more consistent solutions to realize this feature.

IMHO the most consequent usage of fanarts with enabled extrafanarts would be the following: When changing to a tv show as first background always the fanart is shown (because this is what you choose as primary background). Subsequentially extrafanarts are shown in a random order.

A second, IMHO not quite as good, approach would be to show a random extrafanart each time you change to a tv show.

Thanks in advance

Seleh
You know, that is a good idea. I made it so that it shows the normal fanart first and then randomizes the extrafanart.
butchabay Wrote:Don't think it's possible, main fanart is a single image and extrafanart is a multi image control. So you can choose the one or other but not both together.
It's possible Smile See here

- Martijn - 2011-11-19

Big_Noid Wrote:You know, that is a good idea. I made it so that it shows the normal fanart first and then randomizes the extrafanart.

It's possible Smile See here

A true master at work Shocked

- mad-max - 2011-11-19

Big_Noid Wrote:It's possible Smile See here

That scared me to deathShocked...awesome solution how to make this available...
Really good work...

mm

- butchabay - 2011-11-19

@Big_Noid
I should take care and take a closer look on what's possible or not Smile and learn to use variables. My god you have cleaned up your whole skin to use variables?

- BigNoid - 2011-11-19

Just making use of the possibilities of the skinning engine so the kudos must go to team xbmc Smile
@butchabay: I've done most things now with variables, it's made life so much easier.

- Rififi77 - 2011-11-19

Hi,
for the question or the answer is a number, is it possible to display only the numeric keypad.

Ex:
Enter number of positions to move (range -2 to 19)

@+

- BigNoid - 2011-11-19

Rififi77 Wrote:Hi,
for the question or the answer is a number, is it possible to display only the numeric keypad.

Ex:
Enter number of positions to move (range -2 to 19)

@+

It's not possible to enter a negative numeric value with the numeric keyboard.

- Rififi77 - 2011-11-19

ok, thank, damage

- Rififi77 - 2011-11-19

Big_Noid Wrote:It's not possible to enter a negative numeric value with the numeric keyboard.

So why use negative values

PICTURE=(-2) MUSIC=(-1) MOVIES=(0) TV SHOWS=(1) VIDEOS=(2) SYSTEM=(3) FAVORITES=(4) WEATHER=(5)

If setup -2 then start "PICTURE" but if setup 6 then start also "PICTURE"

then it's possible to use of 0 to 22

Or I did not understand how it works Big Grin

@+

- BigNoid - 2011-11-19

Rififi77 Wrote:So why use negative values

PICTURE=(-2) MUSIC=(-1) MOVIES=(0) TV SHOWS=(1) VIDEOS=(2) SYSTEM=(3) FAVORITES=(4) WEATHER=(5)

If setup -2 then start "PICTURE" but if setup 6 then start also "PICTURE"

then it's possible to use of 0 to 22

Or I did not understand how it works Big Grin

@+

Well yeah, that is how it works Big Grin
Never looked at it that way...that in fact may be better as negative values might confuse some users. Will change it to numeric then Smile

- Rififi77 - 2011-11-19

Big_Noid Wrote:Well yeah, that is how it works Big Grin
Never looked at it that way...that in fact may be better as negative values might confuse some users. Will change it to numeric then Smile

Thank you. Cool

Another bug Rolleyes, in windows "Now playing options" If press UP key top of the menu it does not go down.

@+ and thank you again for everything you do

- Martijn - 2011-11-19

@BigNoid

Log shows this error after starting xbmc with latest git:
Quote:WARNING: Skin has invalid include: FlagDiffuse

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-19

Two questions about logo downloader:

1: Is it possible to check for all items at once when you add a new series, instead of repeating for banner/poster/cleartart etc. because 2: 9 out of 10 times xbmc crashes on me when I invoke the logo downloader. The menu doesn't appear and I need to kill xbmc in taskmanager. Running it from Programs works fine, but takes forever.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-20

Raytestrak Wrote:Two questions about logo downloader:

1: Is it possible to check for all items at once when you add a new series, instead of repeating for banner/poster/cleartart etc. because 2: 9 out of 10 times xbmc crashes on me when I invoke the logo downloader. The menu doesn't appear and I need to kill xbmc in taskmanager. Running it from Programs works fine, but takes forever.

Latest git now has an option to hide next aired info in videolibrary. That should workaround the issues with logo downloader and youtube searching.
Bulk mode per tvshow will be available when artwork downloader hits the repo.