Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-11-23

DigiTech Wrote:Big_Noid maybe you can help me with my last post...

Hi kyotocafe i notticed that you have an image displayed at your left on that pic of episode view, in my aeon nox that space its empty even if i already have a pic of every season of the current show displayed in other kinds of tv series views in aeon, only in episode view that place its empty, what could be my fault about it or what could i do so i can view my season image at that empty space? thanks!

Yeah, that view is from eden-pre version of the skin, it's not available in Dharma.

- kyotocafe - 2011-11-23

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah i noticed that some text is also lower than it should. I can fix the overlapping watched logo, but I don't think I can fix the text being lower then it should Sad

Thanks!
The text being lower is really OK, I hardly even notice Smile

The overlapping watched logo is more of an issue because I cannot see the complete ranking. It's not that important either anyways, but it is more noticeable.

- hunkyn - 2011-11-23

Big_Noid Wrote:That's probably because you don't have season folders for that show. I only have support for season folders as that is the preferred way of building your TV show library (even for shows like Band of Brothers). To not do this would make me load two images which will slow down browsing

There is a lot of unexpected behaviour using this with skin with a mouse, so I don't support it.
If you don't see 1.7 as version number you are using 2.0. Passion repo uses internal numbering I think as version number.

I understand on the mouse support. Thank you for all the great work.

- DigiTech - 2011-11-23

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, that view is from eden-pre version of the skin, it's not available in Dharma.

Thanks Big_Noid, now i am impatience to get my hands on eden when it comes out, anyone knows a tentative release date on official eden? Thanks!

- Martijn - 2011-11-23

DigiTech Wrote:Thanks Big_Noid, now i am impatience to get my hands on eden when it comes out, anyone knows a tentative release date on official eden? Thanks!

quoting the dev's: when it's done. (probably end of the year)

- Rastan - 2011-11-23

Big_Noid Wrote:That's probably because you don't have season folders for that show. I only have support for season folders as that is the preferred way of building your TV show library (even for shows like Band of Brothers). To not do this would make me load two images which will slow down browsing
Thanks for the reply and solution Big_Noid. You are right all the shows that were behaving weird are not in season folders. I have put all the shows in question in their season folders and the problem has gone!

Thanks for this beautiful skin Big Grin

- PatOso - 2011-11-23

It is not the right place but I would appreciate if they know anything.
"Apple movie trailers lite" i have it set to save and play but when download ends the video does not play.
Anyone know anything?
Thanks

- frodo19 - 2011-11-23

Hi Big_Noid!

What happened with: http://code.google.com/p/aeon--nox/updates/list updates??
Last update: Oct 12, 2011.. Sad

- BigNoid - 2011-11-23

frodo19 Wrote:Hi Big_Noid!

What happened with: http://code.google.com/p/aeon--nox/updates/list updates??
Last update: Oct 12, 2011.. Sad

Dharma release is not updated anymore, only eden version on github. I hardly look at the issues there so I didn't see the hungarian rating flags until now, but those are added now on git Smile

Also you might want to look here for recent activity Wink

- Martijn - 2011-11-23

PatOso Wrote:It is not the right place but I would appreciate if they know anything.
"Apple movie trailers lite" i have it set to save and play but when download ends the video does not play.
Anyone know anything?
Thanks

Same here. Posted problem in that thread. No response

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-23

Big_Noid Wrote:That's probably because you don't have season folders for that show. I only have support for season folders as that is the preferred way of building your TV show library (even for shows like Band of Brothers). To not do this would make me load two images which will slow down browsing.

Thanks for that, or not. Rescanning my entire library now Wink

Is there a best practices for movies too? Mine are basically all in one folder, except for DVD's they have a folder of their own.

please please please don't say they should all need a folder seperate folder

- Martijn - 2011-11-23

Raytestrak Wrote:Is there a best practices for movies too? Mine are basically all in one folder, except for DVD's they have a folder of their own.

please please please don't say they should all need a folder seperate folder

It doesn't have to.... however ... (and you probably have seen this comming)

If you want extrafanart to work you will have to put them all in their own subfolder
sorry

@BigNoid
Really nice to get your own forum section. Cleans things up nicely Smile
Will be posting some screenshots in the gallery soon

EDIT:
The artist logo fade in lowlist when browsing albums is a little to slow. The artist logo blend to much when scrolling.

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-23

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:It doesn't have to.... however ... (and you probably have seen this comming)

If you want extrafanart to work you will have to put them all in their own subfolder
sorry

@BigNoid
Really nice to get your own forum section. Cleans things up nicely Smile
Will be posting some screenshots in the gallery soon

Kudos to BN!

And you too MS, for ruining my evening Wink
I'll have to pass on the extra fanart then. Trakt is having a hard time resyncing my episode watched status, don't want to go through that for movies too. Besides, the extrafanart resides on my server, I guess it'll cache locally, but performance is already an issue on my E350. Adding for fanart won't help, Sad

- Martijn - 2011-11-23

Raytestrak Wrote:Kudos to BN!

I'll have to pass on the extra fanart then. Trakt is having a hard time resyncing my episode watched status, don't want to go through that for movies too. Besides, the extrafanart resides on my server, I guess it'll cache locally, but performance is already an issue on my E350. Adding for fanart won't help, Sad

Trakt problem is only for tvshow. had the same experience as you. Synced 400 movies in 1 minute. For tvshow i just let it run for a whole night so next morning it was finished.
Yeah caching is still a b**ch.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-23

Raytestrak Wrote:Kudos to BN!

Instead of relying on trakt to sync watched status you could also export your library and import it again with importwatchedstatus setting in advancedsettings.xml.
I use this all the time when I move old tv shows and movies to my storage server and it never fails. Rearranging your folder structure is a piece of cake that way. Of course manually making folders for 100 + movies might be not so easy.