Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-11-23

Big_Noid Wrote:Of course manually making folders for 100 + movies might be not so easy.

There are some easy programs for that. Ember can do something like that in a breeze. It's up to you of course (although it's highly recommended)

- PatOso - 2011-11-23

Is possible make a mini OSD menu when playing music in home, style Aeon MQ3? Rolleyes

- BigNoid - 2011-11-23

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:@BigNoid
Really nice to get your own forum section. Cleans things up nicely Smile
Will be posting some screenshots in the gallery soon

EDIT:
The artist logo fade in lowlist when browsing albums is a little to slow. The artist logo blend to much when scrolling.

Fixed that, but you already saw that Big Grin

Yeah, I'm happy with the subsection Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-11-23

PatOso Wrote:Is possible make a mini OSD menu when playing music in home, style Aeon MQ3? Rolleyes

That is really only needed when there is mouse support.

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-23

Big_Noid Wrote:Instead of relying on trakt to sync watched status you could also export your library and import it again with importwatchedstatus setting in advancedsettings.xml.
I use this all the time when I move old tv shows and movies to my storage server and it never fails. Rearranging your folder structure is a piece of cake that way. Of course manually making folders for 100 + movies might be not so easy.

Thanks, I'll try that. Was planning on doing that anyway since I want to get a new server. A dual core opteron running on 3 gHz 24/7 is a waste of power and money. Got everything running again.

Small question, how can I force checking a new season thumb? A lot of my series have stretched out season thumbs and when I invoke the set season thumb menu, all I get is "No thumb" or "Browse ...", even when new posters are present on thetvdb for instance.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-11-24

Hi,

sorry for requesting this but the thread is too big Sad From one to an other hour xbmc did not show me my latest movie and movie statistic. The widget is there but no content. I mean there is a bugfix but whre and what Sad

I have dharma latest aeon nox release.

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-11-24

Eisi2005 Wrote:Hi,

sorry for requesting this but the thread is too big Sad From one to an other hour xbmc did not show me my latest movie and movie statistic. The widget is there but no content. I mean there is a bugfix but whre and what Sad

I have dharma latest aeon nox release.

Greets
Eisi

There might be an issue with the recently added script. If you can post a debug log I'll have a look at it.

- Death-Axe - 2011-11-24

Good to see nox finally has it's own section. Well done BN, skin is as awesome as ever :-)

- Deano316 - 2011-11-24

Big Noid, have tried in a couple of posts to get an answer to my problem but have so far had no success. Are you aware of any way to have a unique thumb & poster for each episode in a tv series? I ask this because my WWE Pay-Per-View setup has a blank poster at the moment due to my folder structure:

WWE Pay Per View - Season 27 - S27e12 - s27e12.mkv.

Each episode folder contains fanart.jpg, poster.jpg, theme.mp3 and a .jpg to use as a replacement for the episode thumbnail. The reason for this is so I can have a different theme, fanart and poster for each ppv, but the poster remains blank in MQ3, in Nox it remains Season poster:

As you can tell fanart works fine, theme plays just fine, thumbnail is easily replaced but poster doesn't work and can't (it seems) be manually replaced.

I know this is not the way that it was intended to be used but I've almost reached a perfect setup. My coding skills are infantile, so an easy fix would be preferable but I'd be grateful for any input you can give. I'm currently running pre-eden MQ3 on Vista & Dharma Nox on Win 7 on my laptop.

I don't want to keep spamming the forums with my one issue, but I lack the skills to put it right myself. With this put right I can finish my WWE/UFC tutorial. I hope you can help it's been bugging me for ages!! Thanks for all the help, you've done an awesome job with Nox

- Eisi2005 - 2011-11-24

@Big_Noid

Thx for your hep. Here ist the logfile:

http://pastebin.com/V7DnkgFB

I have change the script.recentlyadded dir to an other dir from a normaly working xbmc pc but nothing happend on my xbmc pc.

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-11-24

@Deano316: The way you are adding it now is not supported in Nox to fetch poster.jpg. Nox pulls the poster.jpg from the root of tv show, not in the season (or in your case, episode) folder.

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_Noid

Thx for your hep. Here ist the logfile:

http://pastebin.com/V7DnkgFB

I have change the script.recentlyadded dir to an other dir from a normaly working xbmc pc but nothing happend on my xbmc pc.

Greets
Eisi
That's not a debug log. You have to turn on debug in system settings.

- Deano316 - 2011-11-24

@Big Noid - Do have any suggestions for a workaround?

- BigNoid - 2011-11-24

Deano316 Wrote:@Big Noid - Do have any suggestions for a workaround?

You can hardcode it to look in the episode folder but that would break the rest of your library for showing season/tvshow thumbs on episode level.
There is no other way afaik. Only thumb assigned on episode level is the episode thumb.

- Martijn - 2011-11-24

Big_Noid Wrote:You can hardcode it to look in the episode folder but that would break the rest of your library for showing season/tvshow thumbs on episode level.
There is no other way afaik. Only thumb assigned on episode level is the episode thumb.

It was about the poster.jpg
Shouldn't that work no matter how many folder levels you have?
So it just looks for poster.jpg in the current path of the episode?
With normal layout you also have a poster.jpg stored in the season folder (just guessing here)

- BigNoid - 2011-11-24

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:It was about the poster.jpg
Shouldn't that work no matter how many folder levels you have?
So it just looks for poster.jpg in the current path of the episode?
With normal layout you also have a poster.jpg stored in the season folder (just guessing here)

I think he meant to have a different poster for each episode.