Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Deano316 - 2011-11-24

Yeah I meant poster for each episode, makes it look a lot better. I guess the only other option would be to remove poster altogether, but that might break it as well?

- Martijn - 2011-11-24

Big_Noid Wrote:I think he meant to have a different poster for each episode.
Yes and each episode has it's own subfolder so there is only one poster.jpg in that folder. So i think that could somehow work.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-24

nvm

- Deano316 - 2011-11-24

If it can't be done then so be it, just would have been a nice addition. I'm guessing for this to work it would need to be implemented into the skin from the start. Oh well, thanks for taking the time to help guys, much appreciated.

- Martijn - 2011-11-24

Big_Noid Wrote:The skin looks in the folder directly above the current folder for a poster.jpg/logo.png etc on episode level. So it would look in the season folder if you have season folders or in the tv show folder if you don't have season folders if you have separate folders for each episode Wink

Yeah, but not without breaking it for your other shows.

Deano316 Wrote:Hmmmm, maybe there is hope yet?

Maybe by copying that view a make a custom one for WWE

- BigNoid - 2011-11-24

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Yes and each episode has it's own subfolder so there is only one poster.jpg in that folder. So i think that could somehow work.

Yeah of course... you could add a second image on top of the current poster to look in the episode folder. It would slow down browsing but it would work.
That won't break it for the rest of the shows...

- Deano316 - 2011-11-24

Awesome! Hate to ask but how would I go about that?

- Martijn - 2011-11-24

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah of course... you could add a second image on top of the current poster to look in the episode folder. It would slow down browsing but it would work.
That won't break it for the rest of the shows...

so instead of this:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Path,,../poster.jpg]
something like this:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/poster.jpg]
(without the two dots?)
Adding those lines after each other that is?
Maybe i'll learn something after all Wink

- Deano316 - 2011-11-24

Once I've found that code and changed it I'll come back with the results, thanks for your help again guys (",)

Extrafanart issues - seleh - 2011-11-25

Hi,

while getting to know XBMC (Dharma) and AEON NOX I found two more things that might be minor bugs regarding fanart.

Extrafanart seems not to work with the viewtype Big Fan on my systems. When changing between two shows sometimes for the split of a second an extrafanart can be seen, but then the fanart is back in place and doesn't change anymore.

When in DVD Viewtype using movie sets the background doesn't change when you swith from a movie (with fanart or extrafanart) to a movie set. The background changes not until you jump into the movie set or change to another 'normal' movie.

Thanks for you efforts

Seleh

- cortez44 - 2011-11-25

Welcome

Many thanks to the Hungarian border at classifications, but unfortunately it conflicts with the German classification.

GER=12, HUN = 12 years ...

I contacted a Hungarian developer and said it would be feasible if then the total string should analysis the fact that not getting caught up in the ratings.

Hopefully it will work now, thank you again.

- frodo19 - 2011-11-25

Hi Big_Noid!

Possible in Eden version, in Fanart Layout infopanel with subtitle/language instead of country ?

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-25

There's a bug in the weather, humidity has two "%".

- BigNoid - 2011-11-25

seleh Wrote:Hi,

while getting to know XBMC (Dharma) and AEON NOX I found two more things that might be minor bugs regarding fanart.

Extrafanart seems not to work with the viewtype Big Fan on my systems. When changing between two shows sometimes for the split of a second an extrafanart can be seen, but then the fanart is back in place and doesn't change anymore.

When in DVD Viewtype using movie sets the background doesn't change when you swith from a movie (with fanart or extrafanart) to a movie set. The background changes not until you jump into the movie set or change to another 'normal' movie.

Thanks for you efforts

Seleh
THere is no extrafanart in BigFan, because the fanart you see is the actual list. In eden version the option is disabled to avoid confusion, but in dharma release it's not.
Don't know about the moviesets problem. Will test that, but I will not fix it on Dharma release.
cortez44 Wrote:Welcome

Many thanks to the Hungarian border at classifications, but unfortunately it conflicts with the German classification.

GER=12, HUN = 12 years ...

I contacted a Hungarian developer and said it would be feasible if then the total string should analysis the fact that not getting caught up in the ratings.

Hopefully it will work now, thank you again.
Yes you are right. I will fix that.
frodo19 Wrote:Hi Big_Noid!

Possible in Eden version, in Fanart Layout infopanel with subtitle/language instead of country ?
Possible of course. Don't want to add an option for it, though. I'll make a thread with modification files for it.
Raytestrak Wrote:There's a bug in the weather, humidity has two "%".
That is parsed by the script. I just present the label and do not add % tot the string.

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-25

Big_Noid Wrote:That is parsed by the script. I just present the label and do not add % tot the string.

It was gone after I rebooted.

How can I add a favorite to Programs? I don't want programs in my main menu, but it comes in handy sometimes so I want to put it under system.