Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- asha_man - 2011-11-25

not sure if this is a bug or by design, but on the main menu, if you have the menu bar lowered you can't access the submenu on tvshows.
Instead, pressing up or down brings the watchlist menu into focus. On the Movies menu pressing down opens the sub menu, while pressing up (or down twice) brings the widget into focus.

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-25

asha_man Wrote:not sure if this is a bug or by design, but on the main menu, if you have the menu bar lowered you can't access the submenu on tvshows.
Instead, pressing up or down brings the watchlist menu into focus. On the Movies menu pressing down opens the sub menu, while pressing up (or down twice) brings the widget into focus.

I don't use the widget and it works fine here.

- Martijn - 2011-11-25

asha_man Wrote:not sure if this is a bug or by design, but on the main menu, if you have the menu bar lowered you can't access the submenu on tvshows.

I use the watchlist (recommended) and i do get the submenu while i press down

- Deano316 - 2011-11-25

Me again! Hope I'm not outstaying my welcome Confused

Tried adding this line of code after line 151 in the viewtype_lowlist.xml:

<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/poster.jpg]</texture>

It changed the thumb to a poster (cropped) and left the poster as was. Not quite what I'm after, do you have any suggestions? Thanks to Machine-Sanctum for his help, not sure PM is working for me today.

- Martijn - 2011-11-25

Deano316 Wrote:Me again! Hope I'm not outstaying my welcome Confused

Tried adding this line of code after line 151 in the viewtype_lowlist.xml:

<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,/poster.jpg]</texture>

It changed the thumb to a poster (cropped) and left the poster as was. Not quite what I'm after, do you have any suggestions? Thanks to Machine-Sanctum for his help, not sure PM is working for me today.

Yeah i saw your PM but just waking up here Wink
I made a mistake on the line number. It was late (and some other horrible excuses). Will see what line it has to be. Give me a minute.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-25

Are we making this a mq3 support thread now :p

- Death-Axe - 2011-11-25

The wrestling guy: have you tried naming the posters to folder.jpeg?

- Martijn - 2011-11-25

Big_Noid Wrote:Are we making this a mq3 support thread now :p

Ofcourse not Shocked

It was for his Aeon Nox Dharma version Nod
Not touching the MQ3 file. Way to big for me to follow (sorry Marcos)
Still have some dharma version running so will see if i can get it working with same folder structure

Death-Axe Wrote:The wrestling guy: have you tried naming the posters to folder.jpeg?
Problem goes way deeper than that Wink Whole different folder structure used than normal

- asha_man - 2011-11-25

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:I use the watchlist (recommended) and i do get the submenu while i press down

Hmmm, will have to do some poking around the menu settings when I get home and make sure i havent turned something off. Is there an option to disable submenu on one main menu item without disabling others? As the others work fine. (i haven't used the new ability to disable individual submenu items btw (the red X thingy))

- Deano316 - 2011-11-25

Thanks for your patience Big Noid, don't mean to hijack your thread.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-25

Deano316 Wrote:Thanks for your patience Big Noid, don't mean to hijack your thread.

np, I don't mind sharing ideas for Aeon skins, but how to edit mq3 xml goes beyond the scope of this thread. But I was corrected already by Machine-Sanctum Smile

- Martijn - 2011-11-25

Big_Noid Wrote:np, I don't mind sharing ideas for Aeon skins, but how to edit mq3 xml goes beyond the scope of this thread. But I was corrected already by Machine-Sanctum Smile

Think i worked it out. It only has a small lag when loading the double images and you see a small glimp of the season poster. It's only when your loading the folder structure in the case he has. On regular tvshows you won't notice anything.

Your skin is well structured and split up into pieces like I was hammered on while taking coding classes. MQ has 30000 line views.xml file

- Deano316 - 2011-11-25

@Machine-Sanctum - Worked a treat, good job!!!

@Big Noid - I think I'll switch my main PC back to Pre-Eden Nox, to be honest there's not much between Nox and MQ3. They're both awesome skins, but I seem to get a bit more support here (no offence MarcosQui, I know you were swamped). I'm not a coder so I need a bit more help.

Just need to try and adjust the new code MS sent me, when there is a stable version of Eden.

- PatOso - 2011-11-25

Big_Noid, Is possible have all time the weather icon Imageon the main menu bar even when the widget is disabled?

Thank you! - luckyy - 2011-11-26

Just wanted to thank Big_Noid for the best skin XBMC has ever had! That is all Big Grin