Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-11-29

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:The only problem now is I like both front and back of the cdOo

There is a shortcut to toggle, press down on lyrics button. Unfortunatley I was not able to make a hidden button in music viz so that you can press enter to toggle.
On my install I mapped the select button in <Visualisation> to
Code:
<select>Skin.ToggleSetting(ThumbOrSlide)</select>
As the defaultmapping to activate music osd is redundant in my case. So I just press select to toggle between front and back.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-29

Here is the final result of the music viz.

- Martijn - 2011-11-29

Big_Noid Wrote:Here is the final result of the music viz.

Nice Nod
I see you added the music label to.

Side note:
If you i can make some of your missing cdarts Wink

- sergiocos - 2011-11-29

in Includes_Showcase.xml: cdcover_mask_aa.png should be cdcover_mask.png, i think.
Is it me or jagged edges are back in music showcase?

- BigNoid - 2011-11-29

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Nice Nod
I see you added the music label to.

Side note:
If you i can make some of your missing cdarts Wink
That would be too much work Big Grin
sergiocos Wrote:in Includes_Showcase.xml: cdcover_mask_aa.png should be cdcover_mask.png, i think.
Is it me or jagged edges are back in music showcase?
If you use cdcover_mask, yes. I forgot to add the aa mask. Fixed now.

- sergiocos - 2011-11-29

It's perfect, and the jagged edges gone!

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-29

How do you enable the coverart wallpaper? Looks great!

Tried messing with the views, couldn't find it. I do have Hide Fanart listed twice under Backdrop Options btw, bug?

nevermind, found the wallpaper setting. I didn't look in full screen options. Just don't have a seperate folder for covers. Too bad ... still looks great though!

- Martijn - 2011-11-29

Raytestrak Wrote:nevermind, found the wallpaper setting. I didn't look in full screen options. Just don't have a seperate folder for covers. Too bad ... still looks great though!
Use the Artwork Organizer to extract the albumthumbs from your library.

- butchabay - 2011-11-29

So at least you bring me really definitely switch to aeon nox! Rofl

Great work as usual!

- Raytestrak - 2011-11-29

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Use the Artwork Organizer to extract the albumthumbs from your library.

Forgot about that, thanks!. That means another junction in my skin folder to avoid it from being cached Big Grin

and a few thousand extra files in my xbmc folder

- Death-Axe - 2011-11-29

Hi BN, is there any way to disable the "loading" graphic when home cinema exp is being used? It really spoils things. (i also got an error from share the tv popping up during trailers, which was also a bit annoying, but not your fault). Maybe an option to disable all popup dialogs when home cinema exp is launched? so loading or error dialogs from other addons and such.

- Martijn - 2011-11-29

Raytestrak Wrote:Forgot about that, thanks!. That means another junction in my skin folder to avoid it from being cached Big Grin

and a few thousand extra files in my xbmc folder

We could make a competition who has the largest thumbnail folder Wink

- BigNoid - 2011-11-29

butchabay Wrote:So at least you bring me really definitely switch to aeon nox! Rofl

Great work as usual!
Big Grin
Death-Axe Wrote:Hi BN, is there any way to disable the "loading" graphic when home cinema exp is being used? It really spoils things. (i also got an error from share the tv popping up during trailers, which was also a bit annoying, but not your fault). Maybe an option to disable all popup dialogs when home cinema exp is launched? so loading or error dialogs from other addons and such.

it is already in eden-pre version. If you want to add it to 1.7, find DialogBusy.xml in 720p folder and add this below the line that says group id="901":
Code:
<visible>!SubString(Window(10025).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)</visible>

- Killer-JoeBR - 2011-11-29

Big_Noid Wrote:just add <align>justify</align> to the textbox that holds the plot. Don't know if it was already available on Dharma though.

Thanks BN!! I was able to do it for all my views that i use. But i can't find how to align the plot text from the Recently Added Widget (movies and series) in the home menu, could you please say where it's located?

Anyway, it's much better now. Thanks again!

- BigNoid - 2011-11-29

Killer-JoeBR Wrote:Thanks BN!! I was able to do it for all my views that i use. But i can't find how to align the plot text from the Recently Added Widget (movies and series) in the home menu, could you please say where it's located?

Anyway, it's much better now. Thanks again!

They are in IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml. Do a search on "textbox" and replace the left align with justify on all results.