Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- lupick - 2011-12-08

dugan26 Wrote:Question-

Turned on my XBMC today and Nox's main home menu bar is transparent ...

Anyone see this ?

I've the same issue; and I've just formatted my hdd.

Anyone can help? I've also removed the skin and reinstalled several time.

I'm on the latest xbmc buil

Than's

L.

- violok - 2011-12-08

hi i'm new here.

i have some problems

1)i cant see the movies/watched/unwatched bar in the menu
same as albums/songs/artists etc

2)is there any way to use fanart in movies menu like in videos ?

thanks

- BigNoid - 2011-12-08

lupick Wrote:I've the same issue; and I've just formatted my hdd.

Anyone can help? I've also removed the skin and reinstalled several time.

I'm on the latest xbmc buil

Than's

L.
When I recently tried OpenELEC I had the same issue. A reboot fixed it for me. I couldn't tell it was a skin problem and on my other installs (linux/windows) it never happened to me.
violok Wrote:hi i'm new here.

i have some problems

1)i cant see the movies/watched/unwatched bar in the menu
same as albums/songs/artists etc

2)is there any way to use fanart in movies menu like in videos ?

thanks

1)In the media menu there is a button which alternates between: All videos/Unwatched/Watched
2) You can use artwork organizer addon to split your fanart between movies and tvshows and point to the directories created by that script, or just use the same path as that of videos but then you will have fanart for both moveis and tvshows mixed together.

- ibixat - 2011-12-08

An odd issue I had crop up when I updated today, when I go into the file view and browse to a movie that I have not scraped or anything and it generates a thumbnail I'm getting thumbnails with aspect ratios that don't match the movie but are the exact same size as the default icon that shows up till a thumbnail generates. Before I updated tonight they used to generate proper ratio thumbs from the movie automatically.

**edit** I found that turning off rounded covers went back to using the proper aspect ratio and proper file as well (it's using different images based on rounded corners or non rounded corners, this is using list view) If you want me to dig more into what is going on so I can explain it better and list what image files are being used depending on which settings I can do that another day, I have to get to bed for work now though.

- BigNoid - 2011-12-08

ibixat Wrote:An odd issue I had crop up when I updated today, when I go into the file view and browse to a movie that I have not scraped or anything and it generates a thumbnail I'm getting thumbnails with aspect ratios that don't match the movie but are the exact same size as the default icon that shows up till a thumbnail generates. Before I updated tonight they used to generate proper ratio thumbs from the movie automatically.

**edit** I found that turning off rounded covers went back to using the proper aspect ratio and proper file as well (it's using different images based on rounded corners or non rounded corners, this is using list view) If you want me to dig more into what is going on so I can explain it better and list what image files are being used depending on which settings I can do that another day, I have to get to bed for work now though.

This is intended. I wanted to have one look throughout all list view based on wether or not rounded covers are desired and not switch icons all the time while browsing.

- Smobbo - 2011-12-08

I've been Using Aeon Nox for quite a while now and every once in a while i check out different skins and different views within Aeon Nox.

This is how i stumbled on Landscape view with TV Show logo's instead of the use of landscape.jpg and think it is fantastic! You can see the fanart really good in this view!

I have only one request, is it possible to add a watched overlay of some sort in this view? because now i have to read the amount of unwatched when i select a show (under the logo) to see if there is an episode that i haven't watched yet. With a watched overlay i can see this for 5 shows at once and i can quickly skip to the show with the unwatched episodes.

I don't know how it would look the best, but just a small dot or v would be enough.

What do you think of this idea, Big_Noid?

- BigNoid - 2011-12-08

That one is pretty well hidden, glad you found it Smile

Yeah I've been thinking about that, but do not know where to put it. I recently changes the standard overlay icon to more neutral color, so maybe it looks better now. I'll check tonight.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-12-08

done

- violok - 2011-12-08

where i can found the genres icons and fanart ?

''I found it''

- Eisi2005 - 2011-12-08

@Big_Noid

i have still the problem with my one xbmc that the recentlyadded script is wrong. I change the script to 2.0.5 and anything is good. After some time i must reboot and then the script doesn´t work. If i look then at the packages dir there is a package recently.added.3.0.0. After changing the recentlyadded script all works fine again. Could i find out from where the wrong script come ?

Greets
Eisi

- Zelgadis87 - 2011-12-08

Hello again!

First, let me +1 the watched overlay request on the Landscape view with logos. By far the best view imho, only missing that one thing to become perfect! Smile

Second, trakt utilities is not working when playing items from widgets. Is this fixable ?

Thanks again for the awesome skin!

EDIT: Another little thing: In the Episode view with the 'Icon: Season Thumb' option, when browsing all seasons at once, the thumbnail on the left doesn't change depending on the season of the selected item.

- Martijn - 2011-12-08

Eisi2005 Wrote:@Big_Noid

i have still the problem with my one xbmc that the recentlyadded script is wrong. I change the script to 2.0.5 and anything is good. After some time i must reboot and then the script doesn´t work. If i look then at the packages dir there is a package recently.added.3.0.0. After changing the recentlyadded script all works fine again. Could i find out from where the wrong script come ?

Greets
Eisi

Some 3rd party repo you installed. Disable or remove them.

- dquille - 2011-12-09

Big_Noid Wrote:Basically, yes. It's possible to change banner.jpg and poster.jpg with artwork downloader, but due to XBMC caching, the thumbs do not get refreshed immediately, only if you manually delete the cached thumb or wait a few days.
The "get thumb" functionality refreshes the cached thumb so the change is immediate.

Speaking of "get thumb", I'm in file view and I pull up the info panel when I have the root folder of a tv series highlighted and I run get thumb (because I want to pick a different poster than the one currently showing as the folder for the series). It downloads from thetvdb and lets me pick from the list of images, but when I pick an image it never activates. The old thumb disappears but I'm left with just a transparent space where the new image should be displaying. Any ideas why that might happen?

Linking Movies item to playlist - parrydave - 2011-12-09

On the modify home menu screen, could we have an option to link standard menu items (e.g. Movies) directly to a playlist rather than just default or a favourite? I've made my playlist a favourite and linked to it. But when I then select the movies item it tries to play the playlist rather than open it for browsing. I know i could just add a new VPL item to the menu and hide the standard Movies item, but i like the latest added widget for Movies.

thanks

- Martijn - 2011-12-09

parrydave Wrote:On the modify home menu screen, could we have an option to link standard menu items (e.g. Movies) directly to a playlist rather than just default or a favourite? I've made my playlist a favourite and linked to it. But when I then select the movies item it tries to play the playlist rather than open it for browsing. I know i could just add a new VPL item to the menu and hide the standard Movies item, but i like the latest added widget for Movies.

thanks

you need to make a SmartPlaylist instead of a playlist.