Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- peppe_sr - 2011-12-11

i like your multiwidjed, if it could be called so, very much.Nod

Big_Noid Wrote:There was never fanart.jpg support for music in home screen, only the fanart image assigned by xbmc and extrafanart.
it was a request masked from question.... Rolleyes

Big_Noid Wrote:for the soundtracks I have to find out what's wrong.

for the soundtrack i have to say that when i enter in a subfolder i see, in the transition, the right fanart. but only during the transition.....

- oFredo - 2011-12-11

Big_Noid Wrote:Make sure you have the correct versions of playlist and favorites script installed. Just scroll to vpl and fav items and click on them. A popup will show with playlist and favorites to select as your item.

Thank you for all your hard work and taking time to answer all our questions!

- PatOso - 2011-12-12

Big_Noid Wrote:I was building this for my personal needs, but I'm quite pleased with the results so I'm thinking of adding this also to the skin if there is an interest for it (according to my wife it's useless :p)
This is a panel with the output of (almost) all widgets combined into one. you can scroll 5 items in each poster/thumb:

So why do I not just add it to the skin? Because it would mean another main menu item to disable/enable and another background etc. and the way I have it now setup is just modded my favourites.xml to open the custom window.

Your Wife is right Big Grin

- Martijn - 2011-12-12

@BigNoid
Screen is a bit crowded for my taste Smile

However it's your skin so it's up to you (do provide an off switch Wink )

- hunkyn - 2011-12-12

@BN,

I was going through the changelog last night and i see that it mentioned something about watchlist and i looked into it. It seems very cool but how do i set it up in the skin?

Is there any setting or something i am missing?

Thanks

- deh2k7 - 2011-12-12

Big_Noid Wrote:I was building this for my personal needs, but I'm quite pleased with the results so I'm thinking of adding this also to the skin if there is an interest for it (according to my wife it's useless :p)
This is a panel with the output of (almost) all widgets combined into one. you can scroll 5 items in each poster/thumb:

So why do I not just add it to the skin? Because it would mean another main menu item to disable/enable and another background etc. and the way I have it now setup is just modded my favourites.xml to open the custom window.

I like it! As with what others said, the option to have it would be nice. I'd need to play with it a bit to see if it stays, but it's certainly interesting.

Widget Panel - ReducedToZero - 2011-12-12

For what it's worth, I like Smile With the way I use Nox, it would come in handy. I have the widgets mostly switched off for a nice clean look, using only weather and the new TV show 'Recommend'.

This looks like it could act as a one stop shop for all the other useful 'Latest' type functionality that I'm currently not using, in a well designed, self contained (and so unobtrusive) way.

'Zero

-----
XBMC Eden-pre (Dharma still a fallback) | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox Git.
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

RE: Featured items window - BigNoid - 2011-12-12

I added the test version just now. To test you will need to update to latest git and add the following line to your favourites.xml:

Code:
<favourite name="Featured">ActivateWindow(1115)</favourite>

After that you can add it to the main menu or run from favorites to test.
All the language strings are hardcoded atm and I can't seem to get the album thumbs for most played albums to show.

- BigNoid - 2011-12-12

hunkyn Wrote:@BN,

I was going through the changelog last night and i see that it mentioned something about watchlist and i looked into it. It seems very cool but how do i set it up in the skin?

Is there any setting or something i am missing?

Thanks
You need the watchlist script and then you can enable the watchlist widgets in the widget options-->choose which media widgets to show on home window

- hunkyn - 2011-12-12

Big_Noid Wrote:You need the watchlist script and then you can enable the watchlist widgets in the widget options-->choose which media widgets to show on home window

Cool i am going to try it tonight. I might already have added one watchlist script but i might have added the wrong one.

Thanks

- Smobbo - 2011-12-12

Smobbo Wrote:I've been Using Aeon Nox for quite a while now and every once in a while i check out different skins and different views within Aeon Nox.

This is how i stumbled on Landscape view with TV Show logo's instead of the use of landscape.jpg and think it is fantastic! You can see the fanart really good in this view!

I have only one request, is it possible to add a watched overlay of some sort in this view? because now i have to read the amount of unwatched when i select a show (under the logo) to see if there is an episode that i haven't watched yet. With a watched overlay i can see this for 5 shows at once and i can quickly skip to the show with the unwatched episodes.

I don't know how it would look the best, but just a small dot or v would be enough.

What do you think of this idea, Big_Noid?

I was thinking of ways to add this feature, and perhaps a small glow or line under watched shows could look nice? Is this even possible?

On another note, i was wondering if i'm missing something or if something is missing Wink.
When i add custom favorites to a submenu (in my case the TV-guide and the Uitzendinggemist-app to the submenu of TV-shows) i can't seem to change the name of it. Is it possible to edit the name, and if so, how do i do this?

Thanks!

- werwer - 2011-12-12

Great work!!

I have two requests, if possible, that makes me going from Nox to MQ3.
1. RSS in all menu. I mean, inside Series, Movies, etc.
2. In Series, in banner view, a way to move it in vertical, instead than horizontal.

And I can't figure out how to enable the PDA-like view you showed some posts ago.

On the other hand, Patoso, How did you do to have the style you posted in "Gallery" post #4?

Thanks again!!

- shaktoo - 2011-12-12

werwer here you go , I had to figure it out myself .
http://code.google.com/p/passion-xbmc/source/browse/trunk/addons/eden-pre/weather.fanart.pda.style
download and install it as addon,then enable in skin menu and voila

- BigNoid - 2011-12-12

werwer Wrote:I have two requests, if possible, that makes me going from Nox to MQ3.
1. RSS in all menu. I mean, inside Series, Movies, etc.
2. In Series, in banner view, a way to move it in vertical, instead than horizontal.
1: Don't know. Maybe with breadcrumbs disabled I can make it optional, but no promises.
2: That was actually long time on my to do list, but I never thought about it again. Added just now.

Finalizing skin for repo - BigNoid - 2011-12-12

I'm finalizing the skin now for inclusion on official repo. I you have found bugs, now is the time to report.
The language file should be final as of now so translations can be started Smile