Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- vicmanpergar - 2011-12-12

cool!

- Martijn - 2011-12-12

Big_Noid Wrote:The language file should be final as of now so translations can be started Smile

I sure hope so Wink

- PatOso - 2011-12-13

In featured items as main menu item, enabled by default.

I can't choose a background in setting.

- peppe_sr - 2011-12-13

today i see your new "featured" screen really good. but is there a way to add it to fav? so i can remove it from the media bar.
i found a couple of things.......
- i don't know if it is a bug but in the virtual keyboard if i use my real keyboard when i press "enter" it doesn't confirms but add the highlighted button. i see it yesterday and it was really strange sensation for me so i think that in the past "enter button on the keyboard" = "confirm".
peppe

- BigNoid - 2011-12-13

PatOso Wrote:In featured items as main menu item, enabled by default.

I can't choose a background in setting.
Right, it was wrongly named there.
peppe_sr Wrote:today i see your new "featured" screen really good. but is there a way to add it to fav? so i can remove it from the media bar.
i found a thing.......
i don't know if it is a bug but in the virtual keyboard if i use my real keyboard when i press "enter" it doesn't confirms but add the highlighted button. i see it yesterday and it was really strange sensation for me so i think that in the past "enter button on the keyboard" = "confirm".
peppe
To add to favorite, add this to favourites.xml:
Code:
<favourite name="Featured">ActivateWindow(1115)</favourite>
I think what you mean with the keyboard is a toggle for remote send keypresses in input settings.

- peppe_sr - 2011-12-13

Big_Noid Wrote:I think what you mean with the keyboard is a toggle for remote send keypresses in input settings.

i think you are right...i've changed something in the settings related to keyboard and remote.
thanks a lot

something about weather:
when i start xbmc often i don't see the weather infos in the media bar i can see only "c°" but if i change something in the weather setting (providere, view, ecc....) it starts.
it is not a problem for me but i do not understand how it runs.

edit

i noticed that this thing arrives when the weather screen is disabled from "customize main menu"
peppe

- PatOso - 2011-12-13

Big_noid is possible to reverse the type of view carousel , big poster central and others are smaller?..as an option.

- Raytestrak - 2011-12-13

BN, I fear it's probably intentional, but I have to ask. Did something happen to the carousel view? I like the one with big poster in the middle and the smaller ones to the side. Personally I think 3D-ish carousel takes away too much fanart, but in stripshow the posters are too small on a not-so-big TV. Please consider re-adding it.

- Mr.Clean - 2011-12-13

PatOso Wrote:Big_noid is possible to reverse the type of view carousel , big poster central and others are smaller?..as an option.

+ 1

- BigNoid - 2011-12-13

peppe_sr Wrote:something about weather:
when i start xbmc often i don't see the weather infos in the media bar i can see only "c°" but if i change something in the weather setting (providere, view, ecc....) it starts.
it is not a problem for me but i do not understand how it runs.

edit

i noticed that this thing arrives when the weather screen is disabled from "customize main menu"
peppe
I cannot reproduce. I do notice that weather sometimes is slow loading and you first see the degrees symbol and then later the humidty and degrees and again later the weather icon and %.
PatOso Wrote:Big_noid is possible to reverse the type of view carousel , big poster central and others are smaller?..as an option.
Could be possible, but will be a lot of work so I doubt it will make it into eden release. Will add it to my to do list to see if it looks alright.
Raytestrak Wrote:BN, I fear it's probably intentional, but I have to ask. Did something happen to the carousel view? I like the one with big poster in the middle and the smaller ones to the side. Personally I think 3D-ish carousel takes away too much fanart, but in stripshow the posters are too small on a not-so-big TV. Please consider re-adding it.
I removed it because it was too similar to the posters view with poster slide disabled. Have you tried that view? If you think the carousel poster view was better I'll consider adding it back Smile
Smobbo Wrote:I was thinking of ways to add this feature, and perhaps a small glow or line under watched shows could look nice? Is this even possible?

On another note, i was wondering if i'm missing something or if something is missing Wink.
When i add custom favorites to a submenu (in my case the TV-guide and the Uitzendinggemist-app to the submenu of TV-shows) i can't seem to change the name of it. Is it possible to edit the name, and if so, how do i do this?

Thanks!
I tried a couple of things but none of them looked alright imo. Will see how a line will look.
You can edit the menu items by pressing up for main menu items or down for sub menu ites. It is explained in the text in the upper left corner of the screen Wink

- Raytestrak - 2011-12-13

Big_Noid Wrote:I removed it because it was too similar to the posters view with poster slide disabled. Have you tried that view? If you think the carousel poster view was better I'll consider adding it back Smile

Just did, it's not bad but I really like the old carousel better. Maybe because the poster is not centered, or maybe because the text on the left side is alligned with the poster it leaves a strange space left of the text in regard to the allignment of the logos on the right. So if you would please re-add the old carousel option, you would make my day Nod

- werwer - 2011-12-14

shaktoo, thanks, i will try it now.
bignoid, you are the best! now the skin is almost perfect!!

- evilmurray - 2011-12-14

Big_Noid Wrote:Fanart.jpg for artists is now alos supported in music viz. There was never fanart.jpg support for music in home screen, only the fanart image assigned by xbmc and extrafanart.
for the soundtracks I have to find out what's wrong.

You can assign your smart playlist to your favorites and then assign the favorite as default action when opening movies.

I'll have to dig up a dharma install to find out whats wrong. I'll let you know, but if it's wrong in the skin it won't get fixed for dharma anyway Sad

Oh.. so I have an old xbmc version? You don't have to test or figure it out. I am planning to make a dedicated xbmc pc-server, which xbmc should I go for. I'd love something that auto updates, xbmc and skin... so I don't have to manage everything. Any tips?

- doolbr - 2011-12-14

In TV Shows, in banner mode, all banners are missing (I use InfoList with BannerList on, but it's missing on all viewtypes with banners), I had to rollback this skin to 1322508969 to get the banners back, anyone else having this problem, what has changed since this version? (I'm using nightly xbmc with the new skin)

- butchabay - 2011-12-14

@big_noid
What about the unfocused items on home menu AURA Style.
Just wanna remember before it goes to the official repo.

Cheers