Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-12-14

butchabay Wrote:@big_noid
What about the unfocused items on home menu AURA Style.
Just wanna remember before it goes to the official repo.

Cheers

I hope he finds some time to finish the whole skin in Aura Rolleyes

- lowfi - 2011-12-14

peppe_sr Wrote:something about weather:
when i start xbmc often i don't see the weather infos in the media bar i can see only "c°" but if i change something in the weather setting (providere, view, ecc....) it starts.
it is not a problem for me but i do not understand how it runs.

edit

i noticed that this thing arrives when the weather screen is disabled from "customize main menu"
peppe

I also have this. Running 2 xbmclive clients (build 9-dec-11) and one OSX client. Enabling the weather menu in home screen through skin settings fixes this.

- BigNoid - 2011-12-14

doolbr Wrote:In TV Shows, in banner mode, all banners are missing (I use InfoList with BannerList on, but it's missing on all viewtypes with banners), I had to rollback this skin to 1322508969 to get the banners back, anyone else having this problem, what has changed since this version? (I'm using nightly xbmc with the new skin)
That was a bug...
butchabay Wrote:@big_noid
What about the unfocused items on home menu AURA Style.
Just wanna remember before it goes to the official repo.

Cheers
I made some changes just now that should look better.

- Amelandbor - 2011-12-15

Hi, just started using Aeon Nox. Must say it's a great skin with lots of possibilities. But I'm having some trouble updating thumbs. When I go to info from a tv show and go to get thumb and select and download one, nothing changes and I get an empty notification box.

Here is the log: http://pastebin.com/gRhpjmVx

Does someone have an idea what the problem might be?

- BigNoid - 2011-12-15

Amelandbor Wrote:Hi, just started using Aeon Nox. Must say it's a great skin with lots of possibilities. But I'm having some trouble updating thumbs. When I go to info from a tv show and go to get thumb and select and download one, nothing changes and I get an empty notification box.

Here is the log: http://pastebin.com/gRhpjmVx

Does someone have an idea what the problem might be?

Yes, you're using logo downloader to change the thumb. Because of XBMC caching this will only change after 24 hours. If you scrape through Get thumb it will change immediately (you have to use posters instead of banner option then on dharma)

- Smobbo - 2011-12-15

Big_Noid Wrote:You can edit the menu items by pressing up for main menu items or down for sub menu ites. It is explained in the text in the upper left corner of the screen Wink

Mmm, then maybe something is wrong with my install.
I tried editing the labels, but they won't change. If i open the edit box it shows my chosen name, however it doesn't change the actual names.

I've tried restarting XBMC, but no changes.

I'm using a remote, so maybe i'm missing a key to confirm the changes?

What button on a keyboard should i press to confirm?

- BigNoid - 2011-12-15

Smobbo Wrote:Mmm, then maybe something is wrong with my install.
I tried editing the labels, but they won't change. If i open the edit box it shows my chosen name, however it doesn't change the actual names.

I've tried restarting XBMC, but no changes.

I'm using a remote, so maybe i'm missing a key to confirm the changes?

What button on a keyboard should i press to confirm?

Yesterday i found that there was a bug so you couldn't rename sub-menu favorites, so sorry for that answer.
It was fixed yesterday so if you update the skin it should be possible now

Big_Noid Wrote:Yes, you're using logo downloader to change the thumb. Because of XBMC caching this will only change after 24 hours. If you scrape through Get thumb it will change immediately (you have to use posters instead of banner option then on dharma)

So there is no option to immediately change landscape pictures?

- BigNoid - 2011-12-15

Amelandbor Wrote:So there is no option to immediately change landscape pictures?

Please search the forum for texture (logo/poster.jpg/landscape.jpg/banner.jpg) caching.

Ok after deleting textures.db I see the new images. Thanks a lot. Hopefully this will be resolved with Eden.

- Martijn - 2011-12-15

Amelandbor Wrote:Ok after deleting textures.db I see the new images. Thanks a lot. Hopefully this will be resolved with Eden.

Nope. It will still be the same. Maybe in Frodo

- Thiele - 2011-12-15

Probably a noob questions, but still.

I changed my TV Show view from bannerplex to landscape. I used the latest version of the Logo Downloader to download the missing art. Everything (clearart, landscape, logo, poster) is correctly downloaded to the TV show dirs on my SMB network drive. Somehow it doesn't load the artwork. I keep seeing black XBMC TVs instead of the artwork. It doesn't matter if I change TV show logo to TV show thumb. Any ideas how to solve this? I've the feeling I'm missing something here. I already tried to update the library and to create a passwords.xml file.

Also, if I change the view to poster or showcase, it just shows a stretched version of the banner. So it doesn't use the posters as well.

Thanks

- Raytestrak - 2011-12-15

Hey Big Noid, just wanted to say Big Thanks for restoring the carousel view! Nod

- BigNoid - 2011-12-16

Thiele Wrote:Probably a noob questions, but still.

I changed my TV Show view from bannerplex to landscape. I used the latest version of the Logo Downloader to download the missing art. Everything (clearart, landscape, logo, poster) is correctly downloaded to the TV show dirs on my SMB network drive. Somehow it doesn't load the artwork. I keep seeing black XBMC TVs instead of the artwork. It doesn't matter if I change TV show logo to TV show thumb. Any ideas how to solve this? I've the feeling I'm missing something here. I already tried to update the library and to create a passwords.xml file.

Also, if I change the view to poster or showcase, it just shows a stretched version of the banner. So it doesn't use the posters as well.

Thanks
If the logos and landscape are in the root of the tvshow nothing in the skin is stopping them from showing up (except on episode level; it is required to have season folders in Nox for logos to show). The problem must be something else. Try debug logging and you will most like likely see something like unable to stat url ...logo.png.
As for poster.jpg in showcase view. That is only available in eden build from Nox and will require the setting use poster.jpg in viewtype options.
Raytestrak Wrote:Hey Big Noid, just wanted to say Big Thanks for restoring the carousel view! Nod
you're welcome. I did change it a bit, but for the better imo.

- Thiele - 2011-12-16

Big_Noid Wrote:If the logos and landscape are in the root of the tvshow nothing in the skin is stopping them from showing up (except on episode level; it is required to have season folders in Nox for logos to show). The problem must be something else. Try debug logging and you will most like likely see something like unable to stat url ...logo.png.
As for poster.jpg in showcase view. That is only available in eden build from Nox and will require the setting use poster.jpg in viewtype options.

you're welcome. I did change it a bit, but for the better imo.

Solved. There was an error in my xml file. For those who have the same problem: create the passwords.xml Otherwise the system can't access the logo files.