Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- hunkyn - 2011-12-23

Rastan Wrote:Yes, I was originally on the Dec 10 nightly and then downgraded to the Dec 01 Nightly. XBMC is faster now but nowhere near how I am accustomed. Its a mixed success though.

I done the same downgrade and removal of the "script.watchlist" addon on my downstairs PC and it has no effect. Its laggy and gobbling up all the RAM. I am at a loss. I am about to post the problem on the link Martijn suggested to see if I can fix it somehow.

I rolled back to dec 1st nightly and deleted all references script.watchlist and my xbmc with Nox is working very smooth.

@BN FYI the CD wall in the music visualization rocks!!! i do have one question on the views though. When i try to use the ESPN addon from the list mode it goes to Landscape mode. I tried to change it to back to Panel mode and next time when i open the addon it is back to Landscape mode.

Is there any setting i can setup so that i always get the view i want. I got a long weekend ahead so i want to cleanup all my pending tasks on XBMC Big Grin

- _Mikie_ - 2011-12-23

Can someone please help me out with the watchlist script. Is there a way to view it like shown in this post? I've searched and all I can find is enabling the widget which I have done (i think) but all that does is shows the one latest episode/movie and not a whole list.

Thanks

- BigNoid - 2011-12-23

PatOso Wrote:When I delete the script watchlist in my computer significantly increases the speed and frozen less .Angry
I've now made it so that if you disable everything that's watchlist related (ie featured menu item all watchlist widgets) the script will not run.
_Mikie_ Wrote:Can someone please help me out with the watchlist script. Is there a way to view it like shown in this post? I've searched and all I can find is enabling the widget which I have done (i think) but all that does is shows the one latest episode/movie and not a whole list.

Thanks
That is the out of focus widget. If you navigate to it you'll get the list. You can also enable the poster widget for tvshows and movies.
You must be on an nightly build though and running Aeon Nox 2.0.0

- BigNoid - 2011-12-23

hunkyn Wrote:@BN FYI the CD wall in the music visualization rocks!!! i do have one question on the views though. When i try to use the ESPN addon from the list mode it goes to Landscape mode. I tried to change it to back to Panel mode and next time when i open the addon it is back to Landscape mode.

Is there any setting i can setup so that i always get the view i want. I got a long weekend ahead so i want to cleanup all my pending tasks on XBMC Big Grin
I can't test with ESPN add-on, but it's not something I can control in the skin. Viewmodes are remembered by XBMC, but I know addons can override them.

- _Mikie_ - 2011-12-23

Big_Noid Wrote:That is the out of focus widget. If you navigate to it you'll get the list. You can also enable the poster widget for tvshows and movies.
You must be on an nightly build though and running Aeon Nox 2.0.0

Using the Passion XBMC repo and from version 1.7 to what ever version the passion repo is on all I can say is well done! The user interface for settings is much improved and makes much more sense to a new user. Thank you!

Last question with regard to watch list. Is there an easy way to add "Latest" (all tv shows/music/movies) to the main menu structure so it isn't part of the sub menu?

Thanks

- BigNoid - 2011-12-23

_Mikie_ Wrote:Using the Passion XBMC repo and from version 1.7 to what ever version the passion repo is on all I can say is well done! The user interface for settings is much improved and makes much more sense to a new user. Thank you!

Last question with regard to watch list. Is there an easy way to add "Latest" (all tv shows/music/movies) to the main menu structure so it isn't part of the sub menu?

Thanks

Well that's good to hear as the goal was to make the settings menu less overwhelming.

You can add recently added movies/episodes/albums etc to your favorites and add that to the main menu.

- _Mikie_ - 2011-12-23

Big_Noid Wrote:Well that's good to hear as the goal was to make the settings menu less overwhelming.

You can add recently added movies/episodes/albums etc to your favorites and add that to the main menu.

How do I add all of that to favorites? Is it in settings somewhere?

- BigNoid - 2011-12-23

_Mikie_ Wrote:How do I add all of that to favorites? Is it in settings somewhere?

Well you can't add all of them to one favourite, cause they are 3 separate windows, but you can add them separately. They are in the root of videos and music window. If you want a window where every widget is in one place there is the "Featured" menu item.

- PatOso - 2011-12-23

Big_Noid Wrote:I've now made it so that if you disable everything that's watchlist related (ie featured menu item all watchlist widgets) the script will not run.

With the last git it all comes back to be fast.
Thanks for the changes, great job. Nod

- Zelgadis87 - 2011-12-23

Hey Big_Noid, me again Smile
I have set the view mode for the Advanced Launcher program to Shift. The problem is I'm now completely unable to change it, since the menu on the left (not entirely sure on it's proper name, lol) will not show up no matter which arrow I press (left/right scroll the element, up doesn't do anything, down goes to the scrollbar).. Is there a way to force the menu to open, or, alternatively, to reset the view mode to default? :/

- Martijn - 2011-12-23

I added some new screenshots in the gallary showing the use of movie logos Big Grin
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=115259&page=2

- hunkyn - 2011-12-23

Hello,

Something happened with my skin last night. In the homescreen i do not see "Movies" section anymore i only see videos. I tried to customize my main screen but i do not see "movies" to enable there also.

Thanks

- shaktoo - 2011-12-23

yep strange as it is it also happened with me , Right now I am setting content again, go into videos---> files if you see your video files ( movies , TV series ) go into settings and set content again, will let you know if that does it or not

- hunkyn - 2011-12-23

shaktoo Wrote:yep strange as it is it also happened with me , Right now I am setting content again, go into videos---> files if you see your video files ( movies , TV series ) go into settings and set content again, will let you know if that does it or not

That worked i wonder what happened? All is normal again Thx

- Deano316 - 2011-12-24

I'm now running the latest nightly, and Nox from the passion repo. I've noticed that windowed trailers are no longer available. Fullscreen trailers are unchecked in the settings menu. Could this be reinstated?