Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- ArieS - 2012-01-04

dscraw4d Wrote:I have a Question:

How to I put a movie or tvshow count on playlists off the main menu like TV SHOWS and MOVIES has.. I want a exact count of the amount of movies in my UFC and WWE playlists.
Is it doable editing the xml? and if so can you point me to the right xml file?
I asked before and I was told it was not possible Sad

Introducing Snake Skin 1.0 a mod of aeon nox! - dscraw4d - 2012-01-04

NEW: Important bug fixed that screwed up the order of the playlist and favorites.. FIXED NOW

Here is a preliminary version of SNAKE SKIN 1.1 a custom MOD of Aeon NOX!

Features Include:

10 Submenus Per Playlist and Favorite
Mouse Support!
Nifty Snake Bar and Neato Sound Effects (You can turn em off)

Much more customization to be done.. and will be done as time permits.. Requests taken! [email protected]

Get it HERE:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8340656/skin.snake.skin.zip

Unzip it to your /users/name/AppData/roaming/XBMC/addons

Then select the skin in your system menu under appearance.

- BigNoid - 2012-01-04

Hack_kid Wrote:Hey big noid. Could you give me a hand I'm using newest audioengine git merged with mainline as of Jan 1 works fine except the music info on full screen visuals has an extra set of 00s for running time, so it looks like 00:02:57 how can I fix this? Could you take a look, possibly send me a PR lolWink I'd buy u a beer but.... Smile
Seems like they changed something in that branch. It's just the duration infolabel that shows it or maybe they added formatting rules for it. Will have a look.
I do like beer Wink

ArieS Wrote:I asked before and I was told it was not possible Sad
Yep, it's not possible due to the fact only total amount of movies is available for skinners to show.
dscraw4d Wrote:Here is a preliminary version of SNAKE SKIN 1.0 a custom MOD of Aeon NOX!

Features Include:

10 Submenus Per Playlist and Favorite
Mouse Support!
Nifty Snake Bar and Neato Sound Effects (You can turn em off)

Much more customization to be done.. and will be done as time permits.. Requests taken! [email protected]

Get it HERE:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8340656/skin.snake.skin.zip

Unzip it to your /users/name/AppData/roaming/XBMC/addons

Then select the skin in your system menu under appearance.
Will check it out later. Might be worth it to make a separate thread for this in this section. Will look at how you enabled mouse support, because navigation sucks with a mouse in Nox (which is why I don't support it).

- dscraw4d - 2012-01-04

Big_Noid Wrote:Seems like they changed something in that branch. It's just the duration infolabel that shows it or maybe they added formatting rules for it. Will have a look.
I do like beer Wink

Yep, it's not possible due to the fact only total amount of movies is available for skinners to show.

Will check it out later. Might be worth it to make a separate thread for this in this section. Will look at how you enabled mouse support, because navigation sucks with a mouse in Nox (which is why I don't support it).

Navigation is far from perfect.. but I will be working on it more in the near future.. downsized the mouse cursor to a custom snakehead icon, and increased the sensitivity slightly.. still needs work.. but now I can right click on covers and stuff

- Hack_kid - 2012-01-04

Big_Noid Wrote:Seems like they changed something in that branch. It's just the duration infolabel that shows it or maybe they added formatting rules for it. Will have a look.
I do like beer Wink

That would be awesome! To make it easier for u check out dado483s git. He has an Ae-preeden branch that's very recent and just a refresher my profile on github is albinoman887

- BigNoid - 2012-01-04

Hack_kid Wrote:That would be awesome! To make it easier for u check out dado483s git. He has an Ae-preeden branch that's very recent and just a refresher my profile on github is albinoman887

Yeah, they changed default appearance of the infolabel. You can fix it by editing Includes_Visualization.xml
You can format the label like so:
Code:
$INFO[MusicPlayer.Duration(hh:mm:ss)]
So just add the
Code:
(mm:ss)
to the existing infolabels for duration and time.
I won't adjust this in the skin as the current master branch doesn't have this problem.

EDIT: nvm I looked at default confluence skin and there it was formatted with hh:mmConfuseds.
Just compiled from dado483s AE-preEden branch, but that is one old version of Xbmc and it doesn't have the problem you described. Anyway you can still fix it per above method if you like.

- Hack_kid - 2012-01-04

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, they changed default appearance of the infolabel. You can fix it by editing Includes_Visualization.xml
You can format the label like so:
Code:
$INFO[MusicPlayer.Duration(hh:mm:ss)]
So just add the
Code:
(mm:ss)
to the existing infolabels for duration and time.
I won't adjust this in the skin as the current master branch doesn't have this problem.

EDIT: nvm I looked at default confluence skin and there it was formatted with hh:mmConfuseds.
Just compiled from dado483s AE-preEden branch, but that is one old version of Xbmc and it doesn't have the problem you described. Anyway you can still fix it per above method if you like.

Ok thanks, the comment about dado483s report u sure u checked out the right branch the version I'm using it was merged with upstream master a few days ago

- Hack_kid - 2012-01-04

ok i just tryed this but didnt work am i doing it right? i need to change this $INFO[MusicPlayer.Duration to this $INFO[MusicPlayer.Duration(mmConfuseds)] right? had no effect maybe i'm a idiot though lol

edit: just checked the confluence skin and it has it too for start and stop times? is it suppose to be like this? i thought u said the confluence one was fixed? i'm a little lost now

- BigNoid - 2012-01-04

You want to loose the hh: so it only shows mmConfuseds

- Hack_kid - 2012-01-04

Big_Noid Wrote:You want to loose the hh: so it only shows mmConfuseds

yeah that was a type-o, i'm trying with just the mmConfuseds but it still isnt working? you tested this already?

- newphreak - 2012-01-06

Big_Noid Wrote:Just tested and with "Featured" menu item disabled and no "in progress movies poster","season poster of currently watching tv shows", "in progress movies" and " unwatched episodes of currently watching tv shows" widgets enabled it does not run the watchlist script. it's coded that way too so I didn't expect it too run.
One of above items must be enabled as I can see in the debug that the script is loaded in startup.xml.

To be sure check the values in your guisettings.xml, they must match this:
Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.HomeWatchList">false</setting>
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.HomeInProgress">false</setting>
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.HomeInProgressPoster">false</setting>
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.HomeInProgressTVPoster">false</setting>
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.HomeMenuNoFeaturedButton">true</setting>

Whops, my bad. "unwatched episodes of currently watching tv shows" was on.
http://pastebin.com/fL7piiw5
All fine now, so it was that script that hung for a few seconds. And i can guess that would be because I'm using a mysql shared library. Or the process it does is too heavy or my atom box. Either way, it's back to normal now.

- PatOso - 2012-01-06

B_N, I can't compress to .xbt the new theme "Classic" with Texture-packer.
Regards.

- BigNoid - 2012-01-06

PatOso Wrote:B_N, I can't compress to .xbt the new theme "Classic" with Texture-packer.
Regards.

Just add this to packer.bat:
Code:
echo Build Classic theme --------------------------------------------------
START /B /WAIT TexturePacker.exe -dupecheck -input themes\Classic -output media\Classic.xbt

- tocinillo - 2012-01-06

Any possibility to add PVR support to NOX? Is the best skin ever created for XBMC, but the only real missing feature is the PVR section...

I tried to switch to Aeon MQ3 but I backed inmediatly to Nox, is much better skin and more fast!

If BN can not create the PVR section, any other skilled skinner can do? Or I can create but I dont know how....

Very thanks to Big Noid for create this awesome skin, is really incredible.

- PatOso - 2012-01-06

Big_Noid Wrote:Just add this to packer.bat:
Code:
echo Build Classic theme --------------------------------------------------
START /B /WAIT TexturePacker.exe -dupecheck -input themes\Classic -output media\Classic.xbt

Thanks again, B_N.Laugh