Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-27

@big_noid

with my q6600 the time to enter movies has changed from 1,7 sec with 0.7 to latest svn version to 2.1 sec. It is maginal but it takes longer. and that with a q660 how much must it be with a atom ?

Greets
Eisi

- kealan - 2011-02-27

Big_Noid

Would you think about disabling pop up "loading" dialogs when using Cinema Experience? I think the pop ups are fine normally but it would be a nice feature for the pop ups to automatically turn off when you initialise Cinema Experience.

Advanced Launcher - skimshady - 2011-02-27

Hi,

Fanart and info doesn't show up for launchers and games after i have scraped it in Advanced Launcher (ALA). I think it is limitations for prorams in the Aeon nox skin. Do you agree?

I use windows 7 and latest revision of XBMC, Aeon nox skin and ALA.

Will it be implemented in the future?

Edit: And thank you for a very nice skin that otherwise is perfect! Smile

- Rionsic - 2011-02-27

There i am again, but not with a dumb question but with a request:
In the other Aeon Skin there is a option to add favourites to the bar when pressed down in the main menu. I would like this to add Music Videos link to Music and a Movies - No Subs to Movies in main menu. Is this hard to add?

Cheers,
Rionsic

Ps, Great work!

- Shinu - 2011-02-27

is it possible to add a submenu to a custom home menu entry?

- BigNoid - 2011-02-27

shorty12 Wrote:First of all thanks for this great skin. It is runs very smooth and looks great. I have one question however. In the showcase view, could it be possible to show the full plot in the info panel instead of just the outline? That would be really great.
Sorry, missed this. Yeah I think I will add an option for this.
Rionsic Wrote:I love this shin, its just so blazing fast!

Hoever, i get every time i start XBMC an error about the recently added script(and its not even enabled in the skin properties)... How can i fix that?
If it's not enabled, the script shouldn't run.
mwkurt Wrote:Hi Big Noid,

Wanted to try your skin so I downloaded the zip. Seems it only has two files in it and will not install.
I downloaded the svn and all seems to be well with that.

Thanks,
Mark
I updated today, maybe that was the cause? it should be fine now.
Victim Wrote:Bannerplex looks really sexy. Laugh

+1 on this. Won't removing the DialogBusy.xml disable ALL loading popups? I for on would like them to stay for everything except the Cinema Experience. How else would we know if the program is responding to requests.

I have a question. Is it possible to have the skin read Season 0 as a separate season? Because if you have "Flatten TV Shows" set to "If only one season", and you only have Season 0 and 1, the both tend to be grouped together instead of being seen as 2 separate sections. Also for the info list, can you put in the bottom right the season as "Special" instead of just "Season"? Same goes for the fullscreen info. You just see the episode number instead of both that and "Special" as the season. I hope you understand exactly what I'm asking. Thanks.
Season 0 are specials, right? I haven't tested with those yet. I will try to find some and adjust the skin to that.
Eisi2005 Wrote:@big_noid

with my q6600 the time to enter movies has changed from 1,7 sec with 0.7 to latest svn version to 2.1 sec. It is maginal but it takes longer. and that with a q660 how much must it be with a atom ?

Greets
Eisi
I have tried something in svn which should make it faster, i think. Can you test if it's faster now? (how did you measure so accurately?)
kealan Wrote:Big_Noid

Would you think about disabling pop up "loading" dialogs when using Cinema Experience? I think the pop ups are fine normally but it would be a nice feature for the pop ups to automatically turn off when you initialise Cinema Experience.
I don't have a way of knowing if the script is running, so I can't add a visibility to the dialog. This should be given from the script, like in the tvtunes script.
bthusby Wrote:Hi,

Fanart and info doesn't show up for launchers and games after i have scraped it in Advanced Launcher (ALA). I think it is limitations for prorams in the Aeon nox skin. Do you agree?

I use windows 7 and latest revision of XBMC, Aeon nox skin and ALA.

Will it be implemented in the future?

Edit: And thank you for a very nice skin that otherwise is perfect! Smile
It's on my to do list, but I can't get the addon to work properly, so I can't skin/test it yet. I will look into it.
Rionsic Wrote:There i am again, but not with a dumb question but with a request:
In the other Aeon Skin there is a option to add favourites to the bar when pressed down in the main menu. I would like this to add Music Videos link to Music and a Movies - No Subs to Movies in main menu. Is this hard to add?

Cheers,
Rionsic

Ps, Great work!
I will add custom favorites to the submenu. I wanted to add it to 0.9, but I forgot about it Sad
Shinu Wrote:is it possible to add a submenu to a custom home menu entry?
Ha, this is a good one Big Grin. I think it can be done, but it's not easy. I will look into it.

- paco - 2011-02-27

I tested out .8 of your skin. It looks promising but the music views seem to be lacking. Where are the album info or artist info views? There is a showcase view but no info panel option.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-27

paco Wrote:I tested out .8 of your skin. It looks promising but the music views seem to be lacking. Where are the album info or artist info views? There is a showcase view but no info panel option.

This is one of those things I just never thought of, cause I only want my album art to show. If I want info I press "I". I can make an option for it though.
But you have a valid point, my focus is mainly on the movies/tv shows section, I will try to improve that Smile

- Shinu - 2011-02-27

Big_Noid Wrote:Ha, this is a good one Big Grin. I think it can be done, but it's not easy. I will look into it.

it will be a really useful feature. i've always wanted to have my "Anime" home menu entry to have submenus for both series and movies. it would be awesome if it could be done.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-27

Shinu Wrote:it will be a really useful feature. i've always wanted to have my "Anime" home menu entry to have submenus for both series and movies. it would be awesome if it could be done.

Hardcoding it for 1 custom menu when you know what everything should be is not that hard, but when I make it in the skin, it would have to be for 6 custom main menu items all with at least 5 custom entries. That's a lot of code Wink

- Shinu - 2011-02-27

Big_Noid Wrote:Hardcoding it for 1 custom menu when you know what everything should be is not that hard, but when I make it in the skin, it would have to be for 6 custom main menu items all with at least 5 custom entries. That's a lot of code Wink

it does sound like a lot of work. but hey, at least it's possible as u said. maybe someday when other smaller requests have been adhered to, maybe u can work on it. no rush. Wink

- Victim - 2011-02-27

Big_Noid Wrote:Season 0 are specials, right? I haven't tested with those yet. I will try to find some and adjust the skin to that.

Yes, Season 0 are Specials. Thanks for looking into that. How do you keep track of everyone's requests? Do you make a note of them? I'm just curious seeing as they're number of them.

- BigNoid - 2011-02-27

Victim Wrote:Yes, Season 0 are Specials. Thanks for looking into that. How do you keep track of everyone's requests? Do you make a note of them? I'm just curious seeing as they're number of them.

I forget some also I think. I might start using the project page for this.

- Victim - 2011-02-27

That's a good idea. Looks like you for about my request for Season fanart in the new version. Laugh

- BigNoid - 2011-02-27

Eisi2005 Wrote:@big_noid

Greets
Eisi

The changes I made definitely sped things up. I'm gonna put up a 0.9.1 release just for this. On my linux box the library now opens instantly.
Sorry people for the extra update, but it should be worth it.

EDIT:
Victim Wrote:That's a good idea. Looks like you for about my request for Season fanart in the new version. Laugh
Maybe I can get it in the 0.9.1 update.