Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2012-01-23

gnrtool82 Wrote:It said I was running eden when I was in System

Find your userdata directory and delete "addons.db" (may have some number).
No worries this will be recreated and has no negative affects.
This will fix the problem of not auto updating skins/add-ons.

- BigNoid - 2012-01-23

PatOso Wrote:Happens in genres and now also to navigate by the Widget:

Background home menu is behind when i navigate.
In two PC the same thing happens
Should be fixed now for the widget. Don't know if I can fix it for genre fanart.

- PatOso - 2012-01-23

Widget perfect now, Thank, B_N.
In genre view i select "Big_Fan" and no ghost images.

- mikkelnl - 2012-01-23

I just went from Dharma to Eden beta2, and I noticed that the "show new episodes" widget shows episodes even when I am done viewing them. In Dharma, the episode would disapear from the widget once it was watched...

Am i missing something here? Smile

- urbanracer34 - 2012-01-24

Hi All.

I'm working on shifting (for trial purposes) from Confluence to Aeon Nox, and I'm having a problem with fanart.

On my anime shows, it fits perfectly with Aeon Nox, but on my regular tv shows (scraped from a completely different source) it stretches the art all to hell!

Is there any to fix this that will make the art compatible with both Confluence and Aeon Nox?

Working example:

Not working example:

- shaktoo - 2012-01-24

urbanracer , in skin settings you have (most likely)posters enabled, this happens when you have folder.jpg at root rather then poster.jpg and have poster.jpg enabled. just disable the skin setting for poster.jpg and you'll be set

- gnrtool82 - 2012-01-24

Martijn Wrote:Find your userdata directory and delete "addons.db" (may have some number).
No worries this will be recreated and has no negative affects.
This will fix the problem of not auto updating skins/add-ons.

This worked perfectly. Thanks a lot!

Looking forward to the updated version

- pinktaco - 2012-01-24

a big ol' nevermind. I uninstalled XBMC, reinstalled it and Aeon Nox is now running fine...time to start tinkering with the settings.

Thanks,
PT

- gnrtool82 - 2012-01-24

Also, in my tv shows, I have files for thumbs of some tv shows for the poster, but the picture isn't showing. Instead I"m getting the gray picture as if it was blank.

Did a search and didn't find anything about it..

Thoughts?

- alfe - 2012-01-24

Big_Noid Wrote:In Home.xml look for this line and change accordingly:
Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.randomitems,limit=8&unplayed=True)
limit=number of movies/songs/albums/addons, unplayed=False for everything instead of unplayed/unwatched

Then in Includes_HomeWidgets.xml look for list with id="8003" and add in the contents the items up to the number you want; use this as template and change all the numbers, starting with 9:
Code:
<item id="1">
            <icon>$INFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.Thumb)]</icon>
            <label>$INFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.Title)]</label>
            <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.Year)]</label2>
            <property name="Rating">$INFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.Rating)]</property>
            <property name="Plot">$INFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.Plot)]</property>
            <property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.Fanart)]</property>
            <property name="Duration">$INFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.RunningTime)]</property>
            <property name="Trailer">$INFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.Trailer)]</property>
            <onclick>PlayMedia(&quot;$INFO[Window.Property(RandomMovie.1.Path)]&quot;)</onclick>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(HomeRandomPoster)+Container(9000).Hasfocus(10)</visible>
          </item>

Thanks, now i really like this skin Smile

- Thiele - 2012-01-24

Big_Noid Wrote:Okay, I looked at this. I think you are overlooking some settings, because they take care of your issues.
If you don't like the poster on the panel you can switch them with extrathumbs.
If you disable the panel, the imdb rating is already shown on the floorlabel, no need to display it twice when the panel is active.
You can disable studio and rating flags if you don't like them.

Thanks for your time. But still, it would be better to use the space for information, the main purpose of the info panel. I prefer not to have either a poster or extra thumbnails. Also, there often is not enough space to show the whole movie plot. And if I disable to info panel, it is also not posible to show it when pressing 'up' which is possible with some other views.

Talking about not enough space for the movie plot, it's the same for episodes in the episode view. Some auto-scrolling would do the trick here I think.

- jmpa - 2012-01-25

There are any way to hide the back buttom in all menus? I never use it, the remote have the back key, so i don't like to see it:

- BigNoid - 2012-01-25

Thiele Wrote:Thanks for your time. But still, it would be better to use the space for information, the main purpose of the info panel. I prefer not to have either a poster or extra thumbnails. Also, there often is not enough space to show the whole movie plot. And if I disable to info panel, it is also not posible to show it when pressing 'up' which is possible with some other views.

Talking about not enough space for the movie plot, it's the same for episodes in the episode view. Some auto-scrolling would do the trick here I think.

Yeah, maybe a redesign for that infopanel is needed. Autoscrolling is a setting in the general skin settings btw and applies to all textboxes throughout the skin.

- BigNoid - 2012-01-25

@jmpa: In appearance settings --> file listing--> disable show parent folder.

- jmpa - 2012-01-25

Big_Noid Wrote:@jmpa: In appearance settings --> file listing--> disable show parent folder.

Thanks Big Grin
That skin i think is almost impossible improve it. Really really good... Thank you

I think I find some bugs, when you create movie playlist - if u delete them they dont remove and if you try change name the playlist disapear...