Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- ferent - 2012-01-31

Big_Noid Wrote:Now available, artist information in music visualization. Enable the download additional information in the artist slideshow addon for information from Last.FM, otherwise it falls back to the library artist description.

New button in Music OSD:

Artist info in action:

There is only a bug, I can't scroll down to read all the biography, if I scroll down or up, I add/remove stars to this song :-D

I can't clic left or right because then change to the next/previous song.

- BigNoid - 2012-01-31

ferent Wrote:There is only a bug, I can't scroll down to read all the biography, if I scroll down or up, I add/remove stars to this song :-D

I can't clic left or right because then change to the next/previous song.

Should be fixed now Smile

- Maxoo - 2012-01-31

Big_Noid Wrote:I like the idea. I could use season fanart for that. It's already implemented on fanart level, so the same could apply to bigfan view. Fanart.jpg in season folder and season folder name must match what's it called in xbmc (so season 1 will work, season 01 won't work.)
Nice, but what if I'm french and some of my folders are called saison 1 ?

- BigNoid - 2012-01-31

Maxoo Wrote:Nice, but what if I'm french and some of my folders are called saison 1 ?

Yep, that's already a drawback of season fanart. I'll probably change it something like season<number>-fanart.jpg. That should fix the issue. Only drawback is that it breaks current season level fanart so everybody who has there fanart sorted nicely in season folders is screwed and has to move that fanart to the root of the show and rename.
Because more languages then English are supported nowadays in Nox, I think I owe it to make it compatible for those languages also.

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/commit/4eee18912c561ed66857a00d60bf5ed3800aef90#commitcomment-918085

- ferent - 2012-01-31

Big_Noid Wrote:Should be fixed now Smile

Yep, it's fixed now. Thanks! Shocked

- TeKo - 2012-01-31

Hey, I asked this before but I don't think anyone answered.

Is there a way to get randomly changing fanart as background?
Like in cirrus ext or other skins?
Didn't find it in skin menu.

- Maxoo - 2012-01-31

Big_Noid Wrote:Yep, that's already a drawback of season fanart. I'll probably change it something like season<number>-fanart.jpg. That should fix the issue. Only drawback is that it breaks current season level fanart so everybody who has there fanart sorted nicely in season folders is screwed and has to move that fanart to the root of the show and rename.
Because more languages then English are supported nowadays in Nox, I think I owe it to make it compatible for those languages also.

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/commit/4eee18912c561ed66857a00d60bf5ed3800aef90#commitcomment-918085
Thanks a lot !
I'll follow this closely Wink

- shaktoo - 2012-01-31

@ Teko You have to specify are you looking at fanart on home screens or for movies or TV Shows .. you can have it all for all these and more, go into the skin settings there you have option for Background Customizer.. fiddle away to your hearts content there

- jmpa - 2012-02-01

I have some concerts and i would like when u show info appears the track name. In confluence it show, with AEON shows a lot of info but dont appear the track name. Is it possible?

- TeKo - 2012-02-01

shaktoo Wrote:@ Teko You have to specify are you looking at fanart on home screens or for movies or TV Shows .. you can have it all for all these and more, go into the skin settings there you have option for Background Customizer.. fiddle away to your hearts content there

I want that the backround for every Menu is a random fanart from my movies that changes every X seconds.

- Reginald - 2012-02-01

TeKo Wrote:I want that the backround for every Menu is a random fanart from my movies that changes every X seconds.

Are you talking about at the main menu? If so like shaktoo said you have to have a folder with all of the fanart you want to rotate and in settings tell Nox to use those images for the menu.

If you are talking about at the Movie/Show level you can use Artwork Downloader to download multiple backdrops and in the view settings tell it to rotate the fanart.

I hope that helps!

- TeKo - 2012-02-01

Yea in the main menu, Cirrus Ext has an option to use fanart.

Aeon Nox doesnt seem to have the option only thing I can do I set fanart for every Menu but then it changes every time I switch between them and not only every X seconds.
I just stick with default then, thx.

- Martijn - 2012-02-01

TeKo Wrote:Yea in the main menu, Cirrus Ext has an option to use fanart.

Aeon Nox doesnt seem to have the option only thing I can do I set fanart for every Menu but then it changes every time I switch between them and not only every X seconds.
I just stick with default then, thx.

Try searching a little better in skin settings because it can

- fional - 2012-02-01

Big_Noid Wrote:@Shinu: I'll look into those bugs.

@fional: I'll see if I can do this for you.

I've been continuing my attempts to understand this meanwhile, cause I think it be good for me to know and it's fun. I already was able to make that wee weather icon in the home screen (by the clock) animated - and that was a BIG accomplishment for me Tongue

I just figured out which banner.jpg to replace with clearart.png and the coords to use. Yay Smile

- vansmak - 2012-02-01

BigNoid - AWESOME WORK!! Appreciate not only the time and energy you put into this skin, but ALSO the time and energy you put into answering all our questions!

I posed this question to BlueCop (plugin author) over in the Video Plugin Section and now I need some help from you. Note: My skillset is best defined as "hack" so please explain it to me like I'm 15 years old.

I want to define the Menu Views of the Aeon Skin in the Hulu plugin, I found the line in the python code, that he has defined for the Confluence Skin. But I don't know how to match them up to the Aeon Skin. BlueCop suggested I ask over here what the view ids are for each view in Aeon. I don't know where to get these from in looking over the .xml.

The line I need to change is listed below:

confluence_views = [500,501,502,503,504,508]
if common.settings['viewenable'] == 'true':
view=int(common.settings["defaultview"])
xbmc.executebuiltin("Container.SetViewMode("+str(confluence_views[view])+")")

Where can I find the Aeon "views" to alter the tree above in the plugin?

Thanks Again!! If you ever to get Ohio, I'll buy you a beer!