Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Shinu - 2011-02-28

dascmo Wrote:Thanks....I changed mine to the below. This gives less emphasis on the zoom animation and increases the distance between the banners. I prefer less animation as the highlight is sufficient for me.

PHP Code:
<itemlayout height="110" width="580">
      <
control type="image">
        <
posx>5</posx>
        <
posy>5</posy>
        <
width>540</width>
        <
height>99</height>
        <
aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
        <
texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/banner_wall_mask.png">DefaultBanner.png</texture>
        <
info>ListItem.Icon</info>
      </
control>
      <
control type="image">
        <
posx>5</posx>
        <
posy>5</posy>
        <
width>540</width>
        <
height>99</height>
        <
scalediffuse>true</scalediffuse>
        <
colordiffuse>55FFFFFF</colordiffuse>
        <
texture background="true" diffuse="thumbs/banner_wall_mask.png">common/black.png</texture>
        <
visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Thumb)</visible>
      </
control

And also

PHP Code:
<include name="BannerWallVert">
    <
control type="panel" id="51">
      <
posx>80</posx>
      <
posy>90</posy>
      <
width>1200</width>
      <
height>555</height>
      <
onleft>SetFocus(9000)</onleft>
      <
onright>60</onright>
      <
onup>51</onup>
      <
ondown>51</ondown>
      <
visible>Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
      <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="400" condition="Control.HasFocus(109)">Conditional</animation>
      <
viewtype label="$LOCALIZE[31231]">Wide Icon</viewtype>
      <
pagecontrol>60</pagecontrol>
      <
scrolltime>200</scrolltime>
      <
preloaditems>2</preloaditems>
      <
orientation>vertical</orientation>
      <include 
condition="!Skin.HasSetting(TVShowsUsePosters)">nativebanners</include>
      <include 
condition="Skin.HasSetting(TVShowsUsePosters)">nativeposters</include>
    </
control

cool bro. glad i could help Smile

- dascmo - 2011-02-28

bthusby Wrote:Thanks for the answer.

Do you know where I can download/scrap poster.jpg files? It's not one of the files you can choose from TV Show information. There you have thumbs, fanart, clear art, logo and showthumb. But no poster........

I tried to rename folder.jpg to poster.jpg, and it was an improvement, but still the image is still stretched vertically.

Not sure about scraping since the tvdb script only downloads one or the other depending on which is set as default. I manually downloaded directly from http://thetvdb.com, it took me a while to grab all of the ones I needed and then rename all of them to poster.jpg. The logo script may do posters but I'm honestly not sure, I know it does banners.

- Victim - 2011-02-28

Big_Noid Wrote:It's in 0.9.1 and svn Wink

Works as hoped! You're the man Noid! Cool The season level fanart doesn't show for Specials though, but as was discussed before, the Specials section will be looked into. Other than that, perfect.

- DaGround - 2011-02-28

gj and thanks for the update!

is there a bug with the addon widow?? i cant open it anymore with the newest version, just a black screen, same with system->skin , nothing happens Sad

- BigNoid - 2011-02-28

dascmo Wrote:@Big_Noid

Thanks for all the updates. Skin is coming together nicely. Don't forget to think of yourself and your vision though, you seem to make everyone's requests a reality at a breakneck pace, don't lose sight of what you've envisioned.
Yeah, you are right. I was aiming for a 1.0 release that was stable, instead I've just been pushing new features.
asha_man Wrote:Hi Big_Noid, thanks for the skin.

Just noticed a weird thing today. I seem to only be able to have fanart turned on in the background on either movies or tvshows, not both. They switch round when I enable/disable fanart in video menus in the settings. (if i enable - movies = Yes, TV = No)(disable - movies = No, TV = Yes).
Is this a bug, or have I enabled/disabled something somewhere i shouldn't?

Thanks.
This is a bug, but only if you had one of the option enabled in previous versions. I will fix it, in the meantime you can search in the guisettings.xml for the follwing values and set them true or false (xbmc must be closed while editting):
Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.videolibrarymoviefanart">false</setting>
        <setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.videolibrarytvfanart">false</setting>
false=show fanart, true=hide fanart

Fanart in ALA - skimshady - 2011-02-28

Which file should i look in, and which xml-tag, if i want the skin to show fanart for my video games in Advanced Launcher (Program)?

Is it a small fix?

- Rionsic - 2011-02-28

Thx for answering all my previous questions!

But i see something that bothers me a bit, now when you upgraded the recently added script i can only navigate to it in the main menu by pressing twice down, why not just make a switch for pressing up once?

Best regards

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-28

@Rionsic

you must enable in the skin settings under

Home window - lock main menu and lower main menu while locked

Greets
Eisi

- kealan - 2011-02-28

Big_Noid

Congratulations on the latest version. This is by far the fastest and most fluid Aeon skin out there and in terms of the Apple TV2 is the best skin by far.

Love the new Bannerplex view!

One small thing I noticed. Using Lowlist View in Movies, the "Trailer Button" that now overlays over the poster says "Press Right to see trailer". But you have to press "Left" to get to the trailer. Am I doing something wrong?

- asha_man - 2011-02-28

Big_Noid Wrote:This is a bug, but only if you had one of the option enabled in previous versions. I will fix it, in the meantime you can search in the guisettings.xml for the follwing values and set them true or false (xbmc must be closed while editting):
Code:
<setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.videolibrarymoviefanart">false</setting>
        <setting type="bool" name="skin.aeon.nox.videolibrarytvfanart">false</setting>
false=show fanart, true=hide fanart

Hi again,

Sorry but i can't find any xml by the name guisettings and haven't able to locate the quoted line in various other xmls.

thanks.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-02-28

@asha_man

under windows the gusettings.xml is here:

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata

Greets
Eisi

- BigNoid - 2011-02-28

kealan Wrote:Big_Noid

Congratulations on the latest version. This is by far the fastest and most fluid Aeon skin out there and in terms of the Apple TV2 is the best skin by far.

Love the new Bannerplex view!

One small thing I noticed. Using Lowlist View in Movies, the "Trailer Button" that now overlays over the poster says "Press Right to see trailer". But you have to press "Left" to get to the trailer. Am I doing something wrong?

No you have to press left. I always have trouble with distinguishing left and right Rofl
I am gonna change that asap.

- SuperBilleN - 2011-02-28

Eisi2005 Wrote:@SuperBilleN

download the 0.8 zip from here

http://aeon--nox.googlecode.com/svn/branches/repo

and then mauell entzip it to this folder:

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

thats all

Greets
Eisi
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Thnx Man that was the link i was looking for..

you are the Man

- kealan - 2011-03-01

Big_Noid Wrote:No you have to press left. I always have trouble with distinguishing left and right Rofl
I am gonna change that asap.

Great thanks. What do you think of making that Trailer button slightly less intrusive. Perhaps make it a little transparent?

Same also goes for the "video loading" pop ups. They are very big, with a lot of wasted space on the right. Any chance making them a bit less intrusive and maybe a little transparent too?

Fantastic work.

- steshell - 2011-03-01

Only moved to this skin as I was having problems with AeonMQ 2 but I'm impressed - could be a keeper.

Steve