Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Ghostdivision - 2012-02-07

I did a search on this, and i know the author said he only wanted to include dvd and blu-ray cases, but i have some hdtv recordings....

Is there anyway I can add an HDTV case?

Also when im browsing movies i have enable extra fan art ticked, but i get the same fanart all the time, with aeon mq3 i get different fanarts since I typically have about 4 different fan arts per movie, is that possible with this skin?

Thank you in advance!

- BigNoid - 2012-02-08

TeKo Wrote:I asked in the Trak Util thread because I couldnt use the "Rate whole Show" button.
But it seems to be a problem with this skin.
Anyone else with the same problem?

Could you also look at the popup and maybe change the Highlight, for me its really hard to see whats selected.
Maybe just make it all blackish and use Red, Gray and Cyan only to highlight the buttons.
There is an upstream fix pending in tu script for this.
dscraw4d Wrote:Quick Question:

I am still working on my custom mod (albiet slowly) and the next feature i am working on is to add the latest added games to the home screen but i dont know where to start.
I have a custom favorite pointing to my advanced launcher, and a listing of the latest games would be A1

Help!
Not possible unless you make a script for this.
Hjord Wrote:Hi!

I hided 'Video' on the home screen.
But i would really like 'Files' & Video Addons under 'Movies' & 'TV Shows'.
Is this possible?
Yes, make a favorite for those items and add them to the submenu.
Midnight Tboy Wrote:Hi again,

I've backed everything up and reinstalled Eden.

Forgive the question, but have do I remove that watchlist script? Tried (and still looking from googling it etc), but can't see how to yet.

Only thing found, and done, so far that I've found reference, is to disable in the options the "Featured" page - which wasn't used by me anyway.

Anyway to make sure its turned off?
go to your addons folder and delete the script to make sure.
mbbransc Wrote:BN - where do I check my playlist script (and update from .zip if needed)? My Favorites are working as expected, but when I select VPL under movies, it does not show my playlists (NONE or Default are the only options it shows). When I look at the smart playlists under VIDEO they appear and work correctly. But VPL does not show any of them for me to select.

Am I missing something?

thx
You can get the latest addons from here: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/
TeKo Wrote:How can I remove the back buttons/library entries?
I though I saw something like that but cant find it right now.
In the appearance settings-->file list.
tocinillo Wrote:Finished DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml, simulating Aeon Nox style...its ok??

Regards!
Nice work tocinillo!
Ghostdivision Wrote:I did a search on this, and i know the author said he only wanted to include dvd and blu-ray cases, but i have some hdtv recordings....

Is there anyway I can add an HDTV case?

Also when im browsing movies i have enable extra fan art ticked, but i get the same fanart all the time, with aeon mq3 i get different fanarts since I typically have about 4 different fan arts per movie, is that possible with this skin?

Thank you in advance!
The case is shown on basis of resolution; 720 and higher = bluray. It is done this way because the only cases that are currently available in the stores are either bluray or dvd. You can enable show source flag instead of code flag to show the source flags.

- ekim168 - 2012-02-08

Hi there, currently using pre-eden beta 2 with aeon nox 2.0.0 and was wondering how i can set it to show UK certifications, i'm sure this could be done in previous versions, any ideas?

- BigNoid - 2012-02-08

ekim168 Wrote:Hi there, currently using pre-eden beta 2 with aeon nox 2.0.0 and was wondering how i can set it to show UK certifications, i'm sure this could be done in previous versions, any ideas?

This is built in. The rating should be in this format: UK:<age>

- TeKo - 2012-02-08

Quote:In the appearance settings-->file list.
Yea thanks found it was only looking in the Skin settings...

- Raytestrak - 2012-02-08

I think there's a small graphics bug. The chapters tags in the lower left corner are wider than the graphics.

- BigNoid - 2012-02-08

Raytestrak Wrote:I think there's a small graphics bug. The chapters tags in the lower left corner are wider than the graphics.

That was fixed yesterday.

- Shinu - 2012-02-08

what changes do i have to make to have season fanart work as it used to? the changes u mentioned on page 489 no longer works.

also, i have git question. is there a way to pull only the changes made to a specific file instead of redownloading the entire thing? eg. if i were to modify the variables.xml, and i u were make some changes to it, can the file be updated to include the changes and keep the ones that i made? i'm using TortoiseGIT.

- chunk1982 - 2012-02-08

anyone know to disable the movie set crap its driving me mad

many thanks

paul

- Martijn - 2012-02-08

chunk1982 Wrote:anyone know to disable the movie set crap its driving me mad

many thanks

paul

It's not crap Stare (to you it might be)

Wait for Eden beta3 then you can disable it in video library settings

- chunk1982 - 2012-02-08

Martijn Wrote:It's not crap Stare (to you it might be)

Wait for Eden beta3 then you can disable it in video library settings

many thanks but is there nothing i can do in advancedsettings.xml to disable it, i really dont like it and the reason i say its crap is due to not being able to disable it

many thanks again

paul

- Martijn - 2012-02-08

chunk1982 Wrote:many thanks but is there nothing i can do in advancedsettings.xml to disable it, i really dont like it and the reason i say its crap is due to not being able to disable it

many thanks again

paul

A very quick google:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Userdata/advancedsettings.xml#.3Cvideolibrary.3E

PHP Code:
<flattenmoviesets>true</flattenmoviesets

Not sure if that still works though

- Maxoo - 2012-02-08

Shinu Wrote:what changes do i have to make to have season fanart work as it used to? the changes u mentioned on page 489 no longer works.

also, i have git question. is there a way to pull only the changes made to a specific file instead of redownloading the entire thing? eg. if i were to modify the variables.xml, and i u were make some changes to it, can the file be updated to include the changes and keep the ones that i made? i'm using TortoiseGIT.
Just create your own git and merge BigNoid's one into yours.

- BigNoid - 2012-02-08

What movie sets and how is that skin related?

@Shinu: the change is the same only location differs, just do a search and replace with the old and new in the commit I posted when you asked earlier.

- TeKo - 2012-02-08

I think you can just delete the set.
It should ask if you want to delete the set and then ask for every item.