Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - shaktoo - 2012-03-16

Thanks Anyway BigN, knew it was a long shot

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - deh2k7 - 2012-03-16

Hi all - I'm running the current Nox SVN (I downloaded it last night) and Beta 3. I'm trying use the random movie and random episodes widgets, but they are not displaying any items. The same thing occurrs with the 'Featured' Home Menu item that shows a Metro-style view. Is there something (known) malfunctioning with the current Nox build, or something perhaps not working with the random items script?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-16

Should work fine. A debug might show what's wrong.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - union1mc - 2012-03-17

Big_Noid -
Was able to get a response from that thread you linked me to. It ended up being one playlist with some invalid XML in it. Thanks for sending me in the right direction.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - deh2k7 - 2012-03-17

Big Noid - I enabled debugging and was going to look into issue with the random items script but it started working fine - all very strange. Is there a delay the first time you enable the 'random items' widgets before they get populated?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - blondin000 - 2012-03-17

Hello big noid view it is planned with the support disc.png thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-17

(2012-03-17, 17:57)deh2k7 Wrote: Big Noid - I enabled debugging and was going to look into issue with the random items script but it started working fine - all very strange. Is there a delay the first time you enable the 'random items' widgets before they get populated?
With large libraries it could take some time. There's no delay built-in the skin. It gets run at startup if there's a random items widget active. If there's no widgets active and you open the featured window it gets run at opening that window, same applies to watchlist.
(2012-03-17, 18:26)blondin000 Wrote: Hello big noid view it is planned with the support disc.png thank you
No, I have no ideas of where it would look nice. I'm also not a big fan of discart for movies so that doesn't help either Tongue

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - bboo - 2012-03-18

I want to know how can i get the same view as House is shown on this picture (called Panel Logo on Aeon MQ3):

Can someone help please?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Martijn - 2012-03-18

If you mean the one with House in the background that is just the TV Show Next Aired program.

It's not a view you can use

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - bboo - 2012-03-18

What about this view?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Martijn - 2012-03-18

That is landscape view and then change to 'icon: logo' in the MediaMenu (the menu on the left)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-18

I should really update that fanart picture Sleepy

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - protocol77 - 2012-03-18

hi i have recently started using your skin and it is great however every so often it freezes on me usually when i am transitioning from tv shows back to the main menu

it doesn't seem to do it on other skins i have tried although not tried them all i have left it sitting there for up to 20 minutes hoping it would sort itself but it doesn't and i have to manually reboot the htpc

i am running Openelec (latest Nightly build) and the machine is a AMD Athlon Dual Core with 4gb ram and onboard radeon hd4250 graphics

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-03-18

(2012-03-18, 10:20)protocol77 Wrote: hi i have recently started using your skin and it is great however every so often it freezes on me usually when i am transitioning from tv shows back to the main menu

it doesn't seem to do it on other skins i have tried although not tried them all i have left it sitting there for up to 20 minutes hoping it would sort itself but it doesn't and i have to manually reboot the htpc

i am running Openelec (latest Nightly build) and the machine is a AMD Athlon Dual Core with 4gb ram and onboard radeon hd4250 graphics

tried clean install?
debug log?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - defluo - 2012-03-18

(2012-03-18, 00:40)bboo Wrote: What about this view?

I'm more curious to know why you have 25 episodes for a 10 episode mini series