Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BadBradc - 2012-03-22

(2012-03-21, 23:49)Big_Noid Wrote: Yes that is still supported. Set the path to music library in skin settings. I thought you meant in file mode.

Great, thanks for the response BN. And for the skin of course!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - spinecho - 2012-03-23

Hi Big_Noid. I eagerly updated Nox SVN from Available updates in XBMC (Windows 7 machine runing Eden RC2).
My version is now showing as:1332353376.

However, I'm not getting MovieSet functionality! I use showcase or DVD case mode, but the infopanel is blank for movie sets. I do have the MovieSet Mod installed and it works with Aeon MQ3!

Any ideas?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-23

(2012-03-22, 05:04)crimsonfury Wrote: I don't see this anywhere else... But how can I add more than 5 Fav's to home screen? I use submenus already but I would love to create as many quick links from the main Home Menu without drilling down into sub menus.
You can have 6 favs and 3 vpls atm.
(2012-03-22, 08:04)blondin000 Wrote: Hello big noid When version 3 of nox will be available on the repo xbmc thank you
When it's done Smile
(2012-03-22, 16:26)Eisi2005 Wrote: @BN

could you help me again with skin Smile Or maybe you could make it a part of the skin.

In the left upper corner there is the movie logo. Is there any chance to become the movie logo to the middle of the bottom, there where at the moment the genre and movie name is ?

Greets
Eisi
First image in Includes_Viewtypes.xml.
(2012-03-23, 22:05)spinecho Wrote: Hi Big_Noid. I eagerly updated Nox SVN from Available updates in XBMC (Windows 7 machine runing Eden RC2).
My version is now showing as:1332353376.

However, I'm not getting MovieSet functionality! I use showcase or DVD case mode, but the infopanel is blank for movie sets. I do have the MovieSet Mod installed and it works with Aeon MQ3!

Any ideas?

Thanks
That is not the latest version Wink The latest version is only available on git, in the 1080 branch or 3.0.0-pre branch.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - bboo - 2012-03-24

When i change the themes under skin options, i see no changes whatsoever. Is this normal?
I'm using Eden RC2, Windows 7, Aeon Nox 2.0

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - deh2k7 - 2012-03-24

BigNoid -

Quick question about integration with Artwork Downloader. I'm currently using Nox SVN and the most recent AD. AD downloads season posters for TV in the format seasonX-poster.jpg. Is Nox looking for these Season posters? The reason I ask is that it seems to be using the scraped posters (I don't think the scrapers look for this format) and not the AD downloaded posters.

The SVN version is 1332353376.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - spinecho - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-23, 22:13)Big_Noid Wrote: That is not the latest version Wink The latest version is only available on git, in the 1080 branch or 3.0.0-pre branch.
Thanks for the heads-up. However, excuse my ignorance, but how do I access this github thingy you speak of?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - CutSickAss - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-24, 12:40)spinecho Wrote: Thanks for the heads-up. However, excuse my ignorance, but how do I access this github thingy you speak of?

Here: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree/1080

There is an icon on the left side that says ZIP, from where you can download the entire skin folder. After you unzip it, make sure it is named "skin.aeon.nox" or better "skin.aeon.nox.1080" (if you don't want to delete the original stable version 2.0.0), and place it on the folder: "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\". This will be called "Aeon Nox" on the skin selection menu, not "Aeon Nox (SVN)".

P.S.: @Big_Noid
I thought the 3.0.0-pre branch was phil65's "Aeon Glow" skin mod. Are you planning on incorporating it in Aeon Nox 3.0.0? I have to say it looks a lot different from the skin we know and love...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-24, 13:55)CutSickAss Wrote: P.S.: @Big_Noid
I thought the 3.0.0-pre branch was phil65's "Aeon Glow" skin mod. Are you planning on incorporating it in Aeon Nox 3.0.0? I have to say it looks a lot different from the skin we know and love...
It's still very much a work in progress, but that's going to be 3.0.0 eventually, yeah.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - ReducedToZero - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-24, 18:15)Big_Noid Wrote: It's still very much a work in progress, but that's going to be 3.0.0 eventually, yeah.

Had a play with it earlier, looks like a *lot* of cleanup (and work in general!) going on in the branch Smile

Looking really interesting and clean. Let us all know when / if you want user feedback Wink (and thanks for letting us watch progress).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - cd492 - 2012-03-24

(2012-03-21, 22:30)Big_Noid Wrote: Atm only in movieinfo, but clearart will never be in viewtypes. Imo that's only for paused screens.

I can't see the clearart anywhere. I only see the logo.png in the viewtypes as well in the paused screen.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - vicmanpergar - 2012-03-24

I don't think Nox supports Clearart for movies at the moment in any of the viewtypes (unless i missed it, of course), but it supports logo for movies in some of them (correct me if i'm wrong).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - frodo19 - 2012-03-25

Hi,
which one xml can I corrected in Eden version, in Fanart Layout infopanel, to visible subtitle/language instead of country ?

"Old" solution (http://code.google.com/p/aeon--nox/downloads/detail?name=Includes_Viewtypes.xml) work just in Dharma...
Plese help me.. thanx Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-25

(2012-03-24, 21:07)ReducedToZero Wrote:
(2012-03-24, 18:15)Big_Noid Wrote: It's still very much a work in progress, but that's going to be 3.0.0 eventually, yeah.

Had a play with it earlier, looks like a *lot* of cleanup (and work in general!) going on in the branch Smile

Looking really interesting and clean. Let us all know when / if you want user feedback Wink (and thanks for letting us watch progress).
The cleanup and changes are mostly phil65's work Smile We're still in heavy development with things changing overnight, but when we're ready for release we'll let you know.

(2012-03-25, 09:05)frodo19 Wrote: Hi,
which one xml can I corrected in Eden version, in Fanart Layout infopanel, to visible subtitle/language instead of country ?

"Old" solution (http://code.google.com/p/aeon--nox/downloads/detail?name=Includes_Viewtypes.xml) work just in Dharma...
Plese help me.. thanx Smile
The code is in variables.xml now. Look for the variable you want to change in Includes_Viewtypes.xml and look that one up in variables.xml to change what you want.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Qorlax - 2012-03-25

I don't know if this was already reported or fixed but Aeon Nox 2.0 doesn't show the correct number of episodes for tv shows. The number it shows is equal to the number of unwatched episodes.
Otherwise Aeon Nox 2.0 is looking good Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - defluo - 2012-03-25

(2012-03-16, 09:46)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-03-16, 09:41)defluo Wrote: Big_Noid, is there any chance down the line you would consider adding support for this script?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125018. A script to show when a music video for a song is available. I had a go myself and got the button to show up on the low list view but all on directions are in use so I wasn't sure how to fully implement it.

Thanks in advance

I can add it yeah, looks like only a few lines of code need to be added.

Big_Noid, sorry to be a pain, did you get a chance to add this? No worries if not, I know you're working on 3.0