Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 16:49)BadBradc Wrote: Upgraded to the 3.0 last night and have one quick question:

Will the "Stripshow" view be making it back in for movies?

Thanks guys

As far as I'm concerned it will not return. It's a picture view only imo and does not fit in the videolibrary views.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Martijn - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 17:02)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 16:49)BadBradc Wrote: Upgraded to the 3.0 last night and have one quick question:

Thanks guys

As far as I'm concerned it will not return. It's a picture view only imo and does not fit in the videolibrary views.

well maybe if landscape.jpg ever comes to town for movies Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 16:06)Venares Wrote: Have to agree, not a fan at all.
Much prefer the image popout of 2.0.
Also the "submenu" text that cant be disabled.

Have rolled back too 2.0 for now Sad

3.0.0 is still very much wip. That submenu hints for example is just a rough implementation of the final work.
InfoWall will stay like it is now. If you like the old style I think if you enable the clearcases it looks like before.

As always with change, you will have people who like it and people who don't.

(2012-03-27, 17:03)Martijn Wrote: well maybe if landscape.jpg ever comes to town for movies Wink

Then we might have a different view that fits that better Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - thatguy7669 - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 16:33)phil65 Wrote: are those options that important?
one goal for 3.0 is to reduce the amount of options and to improve accessibility for those which are left.
it´s possible that some options will be re-added, but probably in another form. the widget setup for example is very unintuitive.

they're not super important, just nice to have. and as is the thing with options, they can be chosen by each person according to their own liking. i've figured out that the submenu tab disappears if all submenu items are deselected. that leads to a very minimalistic clean homescreen and everything can be accessed via the root menus. and since sytem can be deselected too from the home screen bar my worries are gone Big Grin. just gotta relearn some steps and all is well.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - alfe - 2012-03-27

One stupid question Confused

How do i start a trailer in InfoWall view?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 17:40)alfe Wrote: One stupid question Confused

which version?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BadBradc - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 17:03)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 17:02)Big_Noid Wrote:

Thanks guys

well maybe if landscape.jpg ever comes to town for movies Wink

No problem. As this is a WIP is it safe to assume more viewtypes will be added in over time? The thing I liked about stripshow was the ability to see a good amount of posters along the bottom and still have a large fanart background visible. As opposed to a view like BigFan where you have the huge fanart visible, but can't see any more of your collection than the movie currently selected.

Great skin regardless, thanks for all of your hard work.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - alfe - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 18:09)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 17:40)alfe Wrote: One stupid question Confused

which version?

Aeon Nox 3.0. downloaded from Github today

option a) from info window
option b) from media menu

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Maxoo - 2012-03-27

SVN Passion updated to follow the new 3.0 branch.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - john.cord - 2012-03-27

Quote:
(2012-03-27, 12:55)john.cord Wrote: Updated to the 3..0.0 pre yesterday. Runs smooth on my ION2 Nettop. The new Loading Overlay is nice. I noticed one small thing. The marking for the selected item is grey and that makes it less visible in my oppinion.

Should be red or something.

But anyway. Great Work!! BIG THX for that awsome skin! Big Grin

the select border uses the area color, so if you set it to white, the select border will also be white.
and since you started with it already.... you can start to report bugs now i think. some things will still be added, but everything should be usable.

Ok but a seperate option to change the color for the select boarder would be nice for people like me who want to use white or any other color with less contrast to the general user interface. A popout option would also be a nice thing.

no. too much options."people like me" too often means "only me". if you really want that, simply give the texture some color (views/addonwall_select.png I think)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Venares - 2012-03-27

It wasnt bad before the change but now you can only see the top and bottom of the highlight it does make it very difficault too see.

(2012-03-27, 20:05)Venares Wrote: It wasnt bad before the change but now you can only see the top and bottom of the highlight it does make it very difficault too see.

fixed since some hours

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Venares - 2012-03-27

(2012-03-27, 20:07)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-03-27, 20:05)Venares Wrote: It wasnt bad before the change but now you can only see the top and bottom of the highlight it does make it very difficault too see.

fixed since some hours

n1 Phil Big Grin