Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- sn0ut - 2011-03-02

this is a truly amazing skin! thank you for your work creating this Smile

- seveneleven - 2011-03-02

I would like to thank you as well. Running it on my ATV2 and I couldnt ask for it to be any better.

- dascmo - 2011-03-02

Big_Noid Wrote:I meant I don't want to add the old Aeon fonts.
I added it just now in svn and played a bit with the aspect of my regular fonts. Please tell me what you think.

Looks good....I changed the size to 65 and the aspect ratio to .7 and feel it's closer to the original aeon font. Alignment seems to be a little lower however. Great work once again!!

Stable Release.....This is already more usable and stable than most aeon mods out there. This should be a 1.5 release! Smile

.....since 1.0 is almost here what are your plans for 2.0? (not sure it's even necessary)

- dascmo - 2011-03-02

kealan Wrote:Hi dascmo could you post a screenshot of your home screen with the classic mod? And could you also repost danofun's code on how to implement it? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.

With the above responses can I assume you don't need it anymore?

- kealan - 2011-03-02

dascmo Wrote:With the above responses can I assume you don't need it anymore?

Thanks Dascmo. I got it sorted thanks to Big_Noid.
Have you noticed the transparency is higher on one side than the other. Have u any idea how to fix it?

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-03-02

I misspoke in regards to my last post, is it possible to increase or decrease the size of the library update window? I have a 42' in the living room and 27' in the bedroom and I cannot see the details of the update window. Thanks for all your hard work on this skin It's quite possibly my all-time favorite.

- dascmo - 2011-03-02

kealan Wrote:Thanks Dascmo. I got it sorted thanks to Big_Noid.
Have you noticed the transparency is higher on one side than the other. Have u any idea how to fix it?

I noticed that. My home background is rather dark and is the same for all menu items so I don't notice it much. I might fish around to see if I can find one with no gradient effect to see if I can rework it slightly.

- Shinu - 2011-03-02

i've noticed that a number of videos use the "vorbis" audio codec but the skin doesn't carry a flag for it. it just shows blank. thought i'd share the png file i made. u can add it to the skin if u'd like Noid. Smile

- Babal - 2011-03-02

Big_Noid Wrote:Showcase view with cases:

Amazing!

But I've got 2 questions:
+Where can I "Paypal" you for your work?
+When will it be available in standard download, I don't know how to get the SVN version on my Mac.

Thanks Big Noid, the skin is perfect this way
Big Grin

- balast - 2011-03-02

Big Noid.. you were right about flatten ON in system options.. thanks Smile
I have another question and I am not sure if this is a bug or not.. when I have changed the view to showcase on tv shows - seasons level.. I can't access the pop up view menu with options to change the view from showcase to something else.. usually you have to press left couple of times or up or down or right.. but none of these options actually works.. probably there is a shortcut on the keyboard and remote control which can let me access the pop up with view options.. but as I said I wonder if this is a bug or not Smile

- tocinillo - 2011-03-02

Its possible do not show info panel in my music library? Info panel's button seem doesnt work correctly...

- Dannydeman - 2011-03-02

The skin is really shaping up nice :o If I can make one suggestion -which isn't a big request- it's about the transparency of the infopanel in the Showcase view. What about a little opacity like MQ2?

- skimshady - 2011-03-02

balast Wrote:Big Noid.. you were right about flatten ON in system options.. thanks Smile
I have another question and I am not sure if this is a bug or not.. when I have changed the view to showcase on tv shows - seasons level.. I can't access the pop up view menu with options to change the view from showcase to something else.. usually you have to press left couple of times or up or down or right.. but none of these options actually works.. probably there is a shortcut on the keyboard and remote control which can let me access the pop up with view options.. but as I said I wonder if this is a bug or not Smile

Have you turned on kiosk mode, maybe? This will hide some options.

- balast - 2011-03-02

bthusby Wrote:Have you turned on kiosk mode, maybe? This will hide some options.

I wouldn't say so.. becasue i don't know even how to turn on the kiosk mode Smile

the issue is.. that by using arrows on the remote control you can get a pop-up window where you can change the current view and adjust current view settings.. but if you are in tv shows - on the seasons level - using the showcase view.. you just can't get that pop-up again (using remote control arrows) to change showcase view to any different view or just simply adjust any settings on the current showcase view.

- Revenge - 2011-03-02

Hey,
In Bannerplex view, its possible when we are scrolling the Banners, to show the information of how many episodes are left to see?