Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-03-29

(2012-03-29, 22:10)PatOso Wrote: B_N, can be supported for: XBMC Intro Movie

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124124

greeting

will be included in next release

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - PatOso - 2012-03-29

Good news, thanks.
Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Rastan - 2012-03-30

Hi Big_Noid,

I noticed that the number of unwatched episodes last digit is outside the box. I am using the Passion repo SVN which I think is up to date with what you are currently working on.

I hope you can see it. If your using firefox right click and click view image to make it bigger or go HERE

This skin keeps getting better and better! Nod

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Shinu - 2012-03-30

has the Thumbnail view been completely removed? i hated it for movies and tv shows, but it was ideal for video addons like Youtube and Gametrailers TV.

also, a while back i requested that u guys add both the old season fanart code as well as the new one. certain scrapper tools like Ember doesn't have an option to place the fanart into the main directory, so the new changes don't work. is it something that can still be added? (please say yes).

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - 476429 - 2012-03-30

I'm a noob, so please forgive my ignorance. I see that the latest version of AN has "support" for several cool features. However, I cannot find these features anywhere in the interface or add-ons. Do these require separate installs? What does "support" mean?

Here are a few:

- Cinema Experience support
- Random movie script support.
- Advanced Launcher support.
- Pseudo TV support.
- TV Tunes support.

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-03-30

(2012-03-30, 02:58)476429 Wrote: I'm a noob, so please forgive my ignorance. I see that the latest version of AN has "support" for several cool features. However, I cannot find these features anywhere in the interface or add-ons. Do these require separate installs? What does "support" mean?

Here are a few:

- Cinema Experience support
- Random movie script support.
- Advanced Launcher support.
- Pseudo TV support.
- TV Tunes support.

Thanks

I don´t want to be harsh, but if you would have read at least some pages of this thread you should know that questions or bug reports only make sense if you tell us the version you´re using.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - 476429 - 2012-03-30

My apologies. I did perform a search on this thread for those items it supports, but It did not return any results.

As I mentioned, I'm using the latest version of Aeon Knox (which is 2.0.0 according to this thread). And I'm using XBMC 11.0 (compiled 20120322).

Thank you

--
Brett

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - deh2k7 - 2012-03-30

(2012-03-30, 03:39)476429 Wrote: My apologies. I did perform a search on this thread for those items it supports, but It did not return any results.

As I mentioned, I'm using the latest version of Aeon Knox (which is 2.0.0 according to this thread). And I'm using XBMC 11.0 (compiled 20120322).

Thank you

--
Brett

It means that Nox supports those extra addons. They are not stock in XBMC (except for random items) and you will need to install and configure them separately from Nox, as well as seek assistance from the respective addon development thread if you have issues, unless it's an issue with the addon integrating with the skin functionality.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - spinecho - 2012-03-30

Hi, just updated to Aeon Nox (GIT) via XBMC's own Available Update Add-On function and it's very smooth & clean!

One issue I have is that I cannot remove the "Latest Epsiode" widget for TV shows & "Latest Movie" widget for Movies on the Home Screen!

I have navigated to Settings->Skin->Widget and deselected "Show recently added/random media widgets" but it still shows the widget! How do I switch it off?

Also, the Writing at the bottom of the screen in Showcase mode is Black!!! How can I change it to white again so I can read it!?!

Thank

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-30

(2012-03-30, 00:13)Rastan Wrote: Hi Big_Noid,

I noticed that the number of unwatched episodes last digit is outside the box. I am using the Passion repo SVN which I think is up to date with what you are currently working on.

This skin keeps getting better and better! Nod
Will try to fix that.
(2012-03-30, 01:05)Shinu Wrote: has the Thumbnail view been completely removed? i hated it for movies and tv shows, but it was ideal for video addons like Youtube and Gametrailers TV.

also, a while back i requested that u guys add both the old season fanart code as well as the new one. certain scrapper tools like Ember doesn't have an option to place the fanart into the main directory, so the new changes don't work. is it something that can still be added? (please say yes).
For now yes, but don't worry. Existing views will replace it with the same information. We know the skin is missing a good youtube view right now.
You should ask Martijn if he wants to add support for season fanart in artwork downloader Big Grin
I will have a look at Ember to see how that's implemented and if it's viable to change it to that. Alternatively, you could also write a script that does the copying/renaming for you. Shouldn't be that hard.

(2012-03-30, 13:34)spinecho Wrote: Hi, just updated to Aeon Nox (GIT) via XBMC's own Available Update Add-On function and it's very smooth & clean!

One issue I have is that I cannot remove the "Latest Epsiode" widget for TV shows & "Latest Movie" widget for Movies on the Home Screen!

I have navigated to Settings->Skin->Widget and deselected "Show recently added/random media widgets" but it still shows the widget! How do I switch it off?

Thanks
I think phil is still busy with changing the widget options (Widgets auswahlen ??) So give it some time Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Martijn - 2012-03-30

(2012-03-30, 13:54)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 01:05)Shinu Wrote: has the Thumbnail view been completely removed? i hated it for movies and tv shows, but it was ideal for video addons like Youtube and Gametrailers TV.

For now yes, but don't worry. Existing views will replace it with the same information. We know the skin is missing a good youtube view right now.
You should ask Martijn if he wants to add support for season fanart in artwork downloader Big Grin
I will have a look at Ember to see how that's implemented and if it's viable to change it to that. Alternatively, you could also write a script that does the copying/renaming for you. Shouldn't be that hard.

What would one expect to be season backdrops??

Would that have season numbers or screenshots from that particular season?
Currently there is no way of knowing that because that is not provided by TVDB.
What I perhaps can do is that you select a backdrop and then ask what season number you would like to give it

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - spinecho - 2012-03-30

(2012-03-30, 13:54)Big_Noid Wrote: I think phil is still busy with changing the widget options (Widgets auswahlen ??) So give it some time Smile
Awesome news!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-03-30

Yes, change colors to skin default or change theme to Lite_Floor

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-03-30

just wait some days..

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - john.cord - 2012-03-30

Is the movie Poster widget above the Movie Menue point coming back or will it be removed permanently?