Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - isamu.dragon - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-02, 00:01)slipton Wrote: Probably a silly question, but how do I install the latest Aeon Nox version? (The one people keep saying is from GIT)

Install the Passion Repo, and install through it, that way you do not have to mannually run git on your own and will always be up to date

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Raytestrak - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-02, 02:04)isamu.dragon Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 00:01)slipton Wrote: Probably a silly question, but how do I install the latest Aeon Nox version? (The one people keep saying is from GIT)

Install the Passion Repo, and install through it, that way you do not have to mannually run git on your own and will always be up to date

Will Aeon Nox SVN, which was in Passion Repo prior to the latest update of the Passion Repo add-on, be updated to Aeon Nox Git? When I look at Aeon Nox Git, in Passion it says it is installed, but my skin is Aeon Nox SVN. My skin has a lower version number than the Aeon Nox Git in Passion Repo, so I don't think they're the same.

Tried Aeon Nox Git from the github page (saved it as zip) and manually tried it. Saw some german text instead of english and of course I missed all my customizations and I missed the carousel viewtype, so had to revert to SVN. Will the carousel 2D view return to Nox 3.0? I love that view for my movies.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - lenn1 - 2012-04-02

In the german translation is a list mode called "Umschalttaste" - rename it to Shift Wink

"Umschalttaste" is the Shift-Key on the keyboard.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - isamu.dragon - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-02, 06:49)Raytestrak Wrote:

Will Aeon Nox SVN, which was in Passion Repo prior to the latest update of the Passion Repo add-on, be updated to Aeon Nox Git? When I look at Aeon Nox Git, in Passion it says it is installed, but my skin is Aeon Nox SVN. My skin has a lower version number than the Aeon Nox Git in Passion Repo, so I don't think they're the same.

Tried Aeon Nox Git from the github page (saved it as zip) and manually tried it. Saw some german text instead of english and of course I missed all my customizations and I missed the carousel viewtype, so had to revert to SVN. Will the carousel 2D view return to Nox 3.0? I love that view for my movies.

Yes, Aeon Nox SVN will be updated to Aeon Nox GIT

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - mikkelnl - 2012-04-02

OK I know the following has been discussed several times before, but I can't seem to find the answer in this thread. Hopefully someone can help me. I'm sorry if I have overlooked the answer in previous posts!

I can't get extrafanart to work. I have my TV Shows set up like this:

/SeriesName/ (here are general gfx stored, like fanart.jpg, logo.png etc)
/SeriesName/extrafanart/ (jpg files, downloades by Artwork Downloader add-on, named: [number].jpg)
/SeriesName/Season 01/
/SeriesName/Season 02/

All my content uses local nfo metadata.

In XBMC, it seems like only the fanart.jpg is shown, no 'extrafanart'.

The option is enabled in the view settings dialog.

Any ideasHuh

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - peppe_sr - 2012-04-02

just installed the 3.0 and i'm a little bit confused.
there are a lot of new things and the old ones have been changed.
there is a way to switch off all the widjet? system, music, video?
in last svn i had a thin media bar but now it is grew up (depend from 1080p)?
is there a way to remove the "submenus" tab?
now i'll use my new aeonnox and i'll try to set up how i like.
as always, great work.
peppe

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-02, 07:27)lenn1 Wrote: In the german translation is a list mode called "Umschalttaste" - rename it to Shift Wink

"Umschalttaste" is the Shift-Key on the keyboard.
Okay, I thought that key was universal in all languages Big Grin
(2012-04-02, 14:14)mikkelnl Wrote: OK I know the following has been discussed several times before, but I can't seem to find the answer in this thread. Hopefully someone can help me. I'm sorry if I have overlooked the answer in previous posts!

I can't get extrafanart to work. I have my TV Shows set up like this:

/SeriesName/ (here are general gfx stored, like fanart.jpg, logo.png etc)
/SeriesName/extrafanart/ (jpg files, downloades by Artwork Downloader add-on, named: [number].jpg)
/SeriesName/Season 01/
/SeriesName/Season 02/

All my content uses local nfo metadata.

In XBMC, it seems like only the fanart.jpg is shown, no 'extrafanart'.

The option is enabled in the view settings dialog.

Any ideasHuh
you have the correct structure, don't know why it's not showing up.
(2012-04-02, 15:40)peppe_sr Wrote: just installed the 3.0 and i'm a little bit confused.
there are a lot of new things and the old ones have been changed.
there is a way to switch off all the widjet? system, music, video?
in last svn i had a thin media bar but now it is grew up (depend from 1080p)?
is there a way to remove the "submenus" tab?
now i'll use my new aeonnox and i'll try to set up how i like.
as always, great work.
peppe
Widgets are still being worked on, for now you can't turn them off yet.
I don't know which media bar you mean?
Submenu tab can be removed in the home window options, customize home furniture.

here is the mediabar.
peppe

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-01, 16:11)BleibCool Wrote: Hello,

i installed version 3.0.0 in XBMC. It looks better and clean. Thank you for your great work.
But i miss 2 functions that I would like to have in version 3.0.0 too:
- disable option for breadcrumbs
- pressing down on scrollbar activates fullscreen fanart in Showcase view(i loved it on svn version)

@Big_Noid: Will these options aviable in near Future again?

best regards
- yes this is now implemented.
- This will not return. Instead there's no an option to highlight the fanart in video info and if you press select is zooms in to fullscreen.
(2012-04-01, 16:30)fional Wrote:
(2012-03-30, 00:13)Rastan Wrote: Hi Big_Noid,

I noticed that the number of unwatched episodes last digit is outside the box. I am using the Passion repo SVN which I think is up to date with what you are currently working on.

I hope you can see it. If your using firefox right click and click view image to make it bigger or go HERE

This skin keeps getting better and better! Nod

I've the same issue actually! I was trying to figure out how to make the box a bit bigger maybe.
This issue is now resolved by changing the font to condensed on the home menu. Classic font is now the only font option for all home menus.

(2012-04-02, 17:44)peppe_sr Wrote: here is the mediabar.
It's the same size afaik.

Tongue sorry, you are right only the font is different, it is a little bigger.
tk for the patience
peppe

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Maxoo - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-02, 06:49)Raytestrak Wrote:

SVN is just there to say that it's a WIP skin, updated everyday. It's actually Aeon Nox git, branch 3.0.0-pre.
We needed a way to be able to install WIP skins without interfering with the stable version, or the official repo. Adding SVN to the name was it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Raytestrak - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-02, 19:07)Maxoo Wrote: SVN is just there to say that it's a WIP skin, updated everyday. It's actually Aeon Nox git, branch 3.0.0-pre.
We needed a way to be able to install WIP skins without interfering with the stable version, or the official repo. Adding SVN to the name was it.

I know that, I've been using SVN since the nightlies. What I mean is that in Passion Repo, Aeon Nox GIT is listed as installed according to add-on info, but that is a newer version than (and very different from) the Aeon Nox SVN I have running now. According to enabled add-ons, I have Aeon Nox SVN 1332353376 installed. In Passion Repo, Aeon Nox GIT is version 3.0.0.1333295167. Also listed as installed. I am confused. Furthermore, 3.0 is more WIP than what I'm running now.

Especially the missing viewtype are making me nervous Eek

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - ReducedToZero - 2012-04-02

I have to say, the attention to detail I'm seeing in 3.0.0-pre is very impressive Smile

The classic font sizing in sub-menus, the rotating hint arrows and the old-topbar-layout work is all wicked cool Smile ( although surely that should be 'classic-topbar-layout', old suggests depreciation which I hope isn't the case Wink )

Watching this come together is great fun.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-02, 20:41)ReducedToZero Wrote: I have to say, the attention to detail I'm seeing in 3.0.0-pre is very impressive Smile

The classic font sizing in sub-menus, the rotating hint arrows and the old-topbar-layout work is all wicked cool Smile ( although surely that should be 'classic-topbar-layout', old suggests depreciation which I hope isn't the case Wink )

Watching this come together is great fun.

nice that there also seem to exist people who like the new version Big Grin
attention to detail and improving usability are the main aims for 3.0, this won´t be a "1000 new options" release.
and labels aren´t translated yet, we´ll find a better one I´m sure Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Rastan - 2012-04-02

(2012-04-02, 19:27)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 19:07)Maxoo Wrote: SVN is just there to say that it's a WIP skin, updated everyday. It's actually Aeon Nox git, branch 3.0.0-pre.

I know that, I've been using SVN since the nightlies. What I mean is that in Passion Repo, Aeon Nox GIT is listed as installed according to add-on info, but that is a newer version than (and very different from) the Aeon Nox SVN I have running now. According to enabled add-ons, I have Aeon Nox SVN 1332353376 installed. In Passion Repo, Aeon Nox GIT is version 3.0.0.1333295167. Also listed as installed. I am confused. Furthermore, 3.0 is more WIP than what I'm running now.

Especially the missing viewtype are making me nervous Eek

I had the same problem on one of my machines. I had to manually delete the folder in C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.svn Then go back into XBMC and go to the passion repo and install the GIT version again. You may lose your settings though.