Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-04-03

Menu spacing was moved to the menu style part, seemed more appropiate section.

@PatOso git is the same, branch is 3.0.0-pre.

@eisi: is nice idea, but unfortunately xbmc handles chapter names real buggy. Most of them are just called chapter0001 and are not empty. So we need some workaround for that. With music dvds it's nice to have though I agree.

@SALAMINOMACHOS: Can't say without a debug log

@raytestrak: I have no clue about the banners, haven't seen this yet.
(2012-04-03, 13:11)blondin000 Wrote: Hello a member of Passion-XBMC has created an intro for Glass with Blender, I tried to do the same with nox, I propose to try the file.

The Script is required intromovie.

Intro_universal_nox

Nice one Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - CutSickAss - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-03, 13:11)blondin000 Wrote: Hello a member of Passion-XBMC has created an intro for Glass with Blender, I tried to do the same with nox, I propose to try the file.

Intro_universal_nox

You wanna know the funny part? You're OK, but Big_Noid is definitely sued by Universal!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Martijn - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-03, 20:39)CutSickAss Wrote:

Intro_universal_nox

You wanna know the funny part? You're OK, but Big_Noid is definitely sued by Universal!

Like the idea but but somehow it just doesn't work out. Also the quality isn't that great IMO (sorry)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Maxoo - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-02, 19:27)Raytestrak Wrote:
(2012-04-02, 19:07)Maxoo Wrote: SVN is just there to say that it's a WIP skin, updated everyday. It's actually Aeon Nox git, branch 3.0.0-pre.
We needed a way to be able to install WIP skins without interfering with the stable version, or the official repo. Adding SVN to the name was it.

I know that, I've been using SVN since the nightlies. What I mean is that in Passion Repo, Aeon Nox GIT is listed as installed according to add-on info, but that is a newer version than (and very different from) the Aeon Nox SVN I have running now. According to enabled add-ons, I have Aeon Nox SVN 1332353376 installed. In Passion Repo, Aeon Nox GIT is version 3.0.0.1333295167. Also listed as installed. I am confused. Furthermore, 3.0 is more WIP than what I'm running now.

Especially the missing viewtype are making me nervous Eek
Yeah, that's probably because we changed the versioning too. Will try to see what we can do.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Deano316 - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-03, 20:25)Big_Noid Wrote: Menu spacing was moved to the menu style part, seemed more appropiate section.

The second time in a week Menu Spacing has defeated me *hangs head in shame* Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Eisi2005 - 2012-04-03

@BN

could you take a look at [WIP]Glass. This skin show the chaptername if i press info during the movie. But i must say i have test it only with 2 music mkvs, because my other have no chaptername and i only make me the work to give name if aeon nox will show the name too Smile

http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-chapters/

This where wunderful, to have a button to see all chapter at a look.

Greets
Eisi

Greets
Eisi

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - brettawesome - 2012-04-03

Gonna try to explain this one, might sound dumb. When i'm listening to music and have it on the tabview, is there any way to keep the top/bottom bars (with song info, next song display etc) on the screen at all times? Not a fan of how the bars just go away and you're left with the fanart.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Martijn - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-03, 23:38)brettawesome Wrote: Gonna try to explain this one, might sound dumb. When i'm listening to music and have it on the tabview, is there any way to keep the top/bottom bars (with song info, next song display etc) on the screen at all times? Not a fan of how the bars just go away and you're left with the fanart.

press "I" and it will stay forever until hit again

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - brettawesome - 2012-04-03

(2012-04-03, 23:40)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 23:38)brettawesome Wrote: Gonna try to explain this one, might sound dumb. When i'm listening to music and have it on the tabview, is there any way to keep the top/bottom bars (with song info, next song display etc) on the screen at all times? Not a fan of how the bars just go away and you're left with the fanart.

press "I" and it will stay forever until hit again

You. You're good. thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - acandido - 2012-04-04

(2012-04-03, 01:08)acandido Wrote: Checking out the 3.0 branch, and after a bit of getting used to I'm liking what I'm seeing Smile

One small problem, extrafanart does not seem to work in music views. I have my music library path set:

<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.ArtistsLogosPath">/home/xbmc/cdart/</setting>

But am getting these errors:

19:05:49 T:3052070672 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/xbmc/cdart/The Beatles / /extrafanart/

Looks like it's putting a space and an extra slash in. FYI this was working with the 2.0 branch.

Thanks,

AC

To answer my own question, apparently something has changed in the XBMC codebase that is messing this up. Reverted to the official Eden build and music extrafanart works again. I suppose this is what I get for compiling XBMC without reading all the commits Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - jmpa - 2012-04-04

(2012-04-03, 19:06)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

is chapter tag support a xbmc or a skin feature ?

Is there any chance that aeon nox will show chapter tag ?

Not only Chapter 09/19 in the middle but Chapter 09/19 - Sad but True

Is there any chance ?

Greets
Eisi

I just want this too and Aeon would be perfect for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-04-04

All future discussion about v3.0 will take place here in the future.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Noggin1980 - 2012-04-04

Hi, I've just moved over from MQ3 to Aeon Nox and firstly let me thank you for your hard work and talent in produceing a wonderful looking and fast skin.

There are one or two things I miss though and while I first thought it wasn't possible I saw a picture in the gallery thread that suggests it is.

This is how my music looks on MQ3 with the small pictures in the corner coming from artist slideshow add on

This is how my music looks with Aeon Nox. Is it possible to get the small pictures on aeon nox using artist slideshow add on?

No big deal if it's not possible, but would be nice to have it. Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-04-04

(2012-04-04, 10:41)Noggin1980 Wrote: Hi, I've just moved over from MQ3 to Aeon Nox and firstly let me thank you for your hard work and talent in produceing a wonderful looking and fast skin.

There are one or two things I miss though and while I first thought it wasn't possible I saw a picture in the gallery thread that suggests it is.

This is how my music looks on MQ3 with the small pictures in the corner coming from artist slideshow add on

This is how my music looks with Aeon Nox. Is it possible to get the small pictures on aeon nox using artist slideshow add on?

No big deal if it's not possible, but would be nice to have it. Thanks

i agree, would be a nice option to have. post it in the aeon 3.0 thread as a feature suggestion, chances aren´t too bad that I´ll implement it in the next weeks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - agent154 - 2012-04-05

I think I found another small bug - "Get Thumb" and "Get Artwork" don't seem to work properly when done through the Videos/Files view. They leave a blank image and it won't load the new one you select. It seems to work fine, though, when done through the TV Episodes view. Using the latest version just downloaded today.