Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Marsupial - 2012-05-04

(2012-05-01, 18:31)Reginald Wrote:
(2012-05-01, 17:36)g.scholtens Wrote: I wanted to have a concerts section in the home screen (aeon nox 2.0) is this possible? Sometold me about to add concerts to favorites en from the set it to homescreen. But i don't know how two add a favorite. Do i need a keyboard for this? Because i do everything with a remote control.

Or can i just enter a new video location and then "this folder contains only music video's"?

To add a favorite, make sure you have the script installed (it is a dependency of Aeon Nox, it SHOULD be installed automatically) then go to videos and select the source/file and open the context menu, you will have an option to add it as a favorite. Once that is complete it is just a matter of editing the main menu (shutdown menu on the home screen) to add a favorite to the main menu.

Hope that helps!
Reg

is there a way to favorite a whole season of a show? Or multiple files at once?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Deano316 - 2012-05-04

To add favourites just highlight a show, movie or season press 'c' to bring up the context menu. You should see an option there 'add to favourites', highlight, press return and repeat for any others you'd like to add. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Rishi - 2012-05-05

Hi,

Am using OpenElec on 1.95.3 with Aeon Nox. Am trying to configure the included MCE Remote included with the Zotac AD10. While most of the keys seem to be working with the skin out of the box, there are some functions (actually, just one) that I'd like to map.

For example, while playing music, I currently have no way to bring up the music player OSD (so that I can retrieve lyrics, etc.). When playing video, I can press the 'windows' button to bring up the OSD, but in music, this just brings me back to the main menu.

I have gone through the wikis to remap the remote keys but they seem very complicated. I understand that I can create a keyboard.xml file on my userdata folder with additional remote mappings. But I can't figure out which keypress to map (I have the colored buttons on the remote that don't seem to be doing anything useful currently) with which action (for music OSD).

Can anyone help me with the exact entry for this in the keyboard.xml for at least the music OSD or other essential XBMC keys that would work with the Zotac MCE remote?

Update:

Have figured out a little more about the problem. When I am in playlist view, there is no button configured on the remote to take me to the 'now playing' screen. Once I use the 'Unofficial XBMC remote' on iPhone to go to the 'Now Playing' screen, I can use the windows button on the MCE remote to access the OSD. So, the issue is how do I access the 'Now Playing' screen - the one with full screen Fanart, etc as the background, media information at the bottom of the screen, etc. Is there a setting in Aeon Nox that I have to select to automatically select this view when playing music?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-05-05

wrong forum. nothing to do with the skin itself.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Rishi - 2012-05-05

Oops. Thought bringing up the music visualization screen would be something to do with the skin since I seem to be able to do it with other skins. Apologies.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - dsync89 - 2012-05-07

There's something wrong with my XBMC setup. I can see the latest update in the Add-On menu but somehow the Update button is greyed out. Any idea on what is causing this? This happened to other skin update as well.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - DannyBoy999 - 2012-05-07

Noticed a couple of little bugs:
Latest song widget intermittently fails to display album art.
When manually updating fanart in music artist information, new fanart fails to display straight away, usually appears after adding fanart for another artist or after exiting artist view in music.

Not sure if the following is a bug or feature request but I have noticed that there is no install progress dialogue when installing a new addon. After selecting 'install' you are just returned to the list of addons. Would be nice to know it was actually doing something...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - DannyBoy999 - 2012-05-07

Also the skin now seems to be forcing a square thumbnail for music artist view. When the selected thumbnail isn't a square aspect ratio it seems to be applying some horrible scaling mechanism that makes them look really low quality.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - phil65 - 2012-05-07

(2012-05-07, 19:36)DannyBoy999 Wrote: Also the skin now seems to be forcing a square thumbnail for music artist view. When the selected thumbnail isn't a square aspect ratio it seems to be applying some horrible scaling mechanism that makes them look really low quality.

which skin version are you talkin about?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - BigNoid - 2012-05-07

If the widget shows album art sometimes, i cant fix the ones that dont show, this is handled by xbmc.
Fanart is fixed in 3.0.0.
Artist thumbs are usually horrible quality.
There is no add-on progress dialog in XBMC available, it should show the installing progress in the same field what tells you if the add-on is enabled. At least it does that on my system.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - dugan26 - 2012-05-08

Turned on my XBMC today and Nox's main home menu bar is transparent ...

Anyone see this ?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Martijn - 2012-05-08

(2012-05-08, 21:09)dugan26 Wrote: Turned on my XBMC today and Nox's main home menu bar is transparent ...

Anyone see this ?

Why no do a restart before asking?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - CutSickAss - 2012-05-08

(2012-05-08, 21:18)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 21:09)dugan26 Wrote: Turned on my XBMC today and Nox's main home menu bar is transparent ...

Anyone see this ?

Why no do a restart before asking?

Actually, I did a fresh install of Aeon Nox 3.0.0 (Beta) from the Passion repo a few minutes ago, and had the same issue, no panels. Has nothing to do with the first install transparency bug, and it was really to figure it out: no textures were downloaded! The file "Textures.xbt" is missing from the media folder. Maybe it's a glitch in the repository itself (too much Passion is known to be distracting!). Also noticed that for the first time there was no version number in the add-on section, it just says "3.0.0." in version.

Downloading from GIT is a quick way to go around the problem.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - doriath - 2012-05-13

Hi

I've found this:

spacematten Wrote:
Hello Big Noid, disabled the "Featured" Menu and it seemed to be faster during navigate. Sometimes there is a short hanging between switching a menu but not so long as at was before.
I have still problems to display song lyrics too. I enabled the path to the cu lyrics plugin at the skin settings but in the music playing screen there is no option to load lyrics.

when I press the "M" during playback a little player pops up and when I press the button that looks like a circle with 3 lines in, nothing happend but the background changes from Band Fanart to Milkdrop view.
How can lyrics be displayed ?

Lyrics are only supported in XBMC in the visualization. If you press M in that window you will see a lyrics button.

---
Is this problem still exist? I pressed M, and nothing happend, just can see the music navigation menu (I enabled the path to the cu lyrics plugin), and there is not any lyrics button. But in Confluence is very simple. Is is any option to enable lyrics? Can anyone show it with pictures, how to would configure it... I tried in Aeon Nox 3, and the problem is still exist...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox - Shinu - 2012-05-13

Bye bye 2.0. Well version 3!!! Big Grin