Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- ubuntuf4n - 2011-03-22

You've to edit font.xml.

- Shinu - 2011-03-22

ubuntuf4n Wrote:You've to edit font.xml.

Ah! Thanx ubuntuf4n! Smile

Changing the fontsize from 20 to 25 and setting its posy to 102 stands out a bit more IMO.

Babylon mod - oleroc - 2011-03-23

Hi, first let me congratulate you on one of the finest skins out there!

Then, a request..

Anoobie made a very nice view to Aeon a while back. The view as you can see in the picture had the following features:

You could switch between 3 styles
- Plot in the video window
- Fanart in the video window
- Thumbs in the video window.

And in addition it had the following in *one* view:
- Thumbnail slideshow
- Plot in a space big enough to see most of the text.
- Trailer zooms inn and plays in the video window (not full screen, toggle with TAB)
- Cover flow
- IMDB rating and info.
- Fanart shows, then fades away in the background
- Full sized cover.
Trailers can be viewed in the video window, as well as the whole movie (tab to toggle full screen).
And the movie Zooms out into the window...

Can this view be added ?

Picture:

Its been done in babylon 9.04 using this file:
Mod 3

And discussed in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49915&highlight=anoobie+mod3

I am currently using this skin in my mediacenter, but would like to upgrade to dharma. At the same time I would hate to loose this excellent skin mod.

So.. pleaseHuh

Regards,
Ole Martin

- Babal - 2011-03-23

oleroc Wrote:Hi, first let me congratulate you on one of the finest skins out there!

Its been done in babylon 9.04 using this file:
Mod 3

And discussed in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49915&highlight=anoobie+mod3

Ole Martin

Hi there, I remember having used this view for a while whith plex. Very convenient and beautiful indeed. I'd love Big Noid to implement this, but I guess that it has to replace the standard showcase view?

- Mindzai - 2011-03-23

Babal Wrote:Hi there, I remember having used this view for a while whith plex. Very convenient and beautiful indeed. I'd love Big Noid to implement this, but I guess that it has to replace the standard showcase view?

If so then please don't do it! I love the current showcase!

- smiffy1989 - 2011-03-23

Don't know if this is skin related or just XBMC overall.

How can I disable the weather addon? It makes my Revo clunky while it goes out and searches for the weather. I don't really need to know the weather, I can look out the window and see it!

If its not an option could it be made an option?

Thanks,

Luke

EDIT: Found it in Home Window options. I really need to start triple checking before I make a post Big Grin

- bigbear77 - 2011-03-23

hi guys,

is there an easy way to change all "white" fonts to a light grey? My Plasma would love this. It doesnt burn in the white but in dark movies you see the "afterglow" for a couple of minutes.
thanks for your hints

- Death-Axe - 2011-03-23

Slight bug in the videos plugins page. Coming out of a plugin by selecting the back icon, changes the view of the plugins to a different one that the one selected. Going to the home menu and back into video plugins, and the view is how it should be.

In a previous version, it went into list view. Curent goes into info wall.

- tocinillo - 2011-03-23

Any possibility to add this view in Programs/Games (Advanced Launcher)?

The first view works in Aeon65, with this mod: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=88775

Any ideas to port this to Aeon NOX?

Thanks!!!!!!

0.9.7.5 out on repo - BigNoid - 2011-03-23

Biggest changes:
- "New" overlay now only shows for items that are in recent added script list (got idea from Alaska Revisited)
- Watched flags can now be disabled.
- InfoWall for episodes/tv shows and advanced launcher.

I'm not sure about the infowall for episodes. Does it look good or should I default to square icons for episodes?
Also not sure about the bd/dvd cases in infowall. I think they are too small to look good, should I keep it in or remove it? Clear cases look nice imo in infowall.

- DazNoonan - 2011-03-23

Big_Noid Wrote:Biggest changes:
- "New" overlay now only shows for items that are in recent added script list (got idea from Alaska Revisited)

I'm not sure about the infowall for episodes. Does it look good or should I default to square icons for episodes?
Also not sure about the bd/dvd cases in infowall. I think they are too small to look good, should I keep it in or remove it? Clear cases look nice imo in infowall.
Is this on the standard repo or svn? Will get the update if on standard and let you know my thoughts...

- kealan - 2011-03-23

Big_Noid Wrote:Biggest changes:

Hi Big_Noid I just downloaded the latest repo. Where is Bannerplex gone?? Did you delete it, or am I missing something? I love that view. By far youre best banner view. Sad

- BigNoid - 2011-03-24

DazNoonan Wrote:Is this on the standard repo or svn? Will get the update if on standard and let you know my thoughts...
It's out on repo.
kealan Wrote:Hi Big_Noid I just downloaded the latest repo. Where is Bannerplex gone?? Did you delete it, or am I missing something? I love that view. By far youre best banner view. Sad
Did you enable it in enable viewtypes? It's enabled by default btw. But it's still there.

- kealan - 2011-03-24

Big_Noid Wrote:It's out on repo.

Did you enable it in enable viewtypes? It's enabled by default btw. But it's still there.

Sorry false alarm. It wasn't there when I first installed the repo but shortly later the skin update came through. (I've been using the svn up to now)

Regarding the new infowall view for episodes. I know what you mean, something's not quite right. I think the shape of the thumbnails is good. The thumbnails are a bit too big though. Maybe three to a row is better with a little more spacing. Also if the thumbnails don't have any numbering or labelling of any kind on them it makes navigation a little awkward.

- Babal - 2011-03-24

Hi Big Noid,

About the Bd/Dvd cases in InfoWall, you should keep the option in my opinion, it looks great on my 21:9.
By the way, why not merging the Showcase and DVD case views, and add an option to enable the Bd/Dvd cases, like in the InfoWall view?

The skin seems to be bugless and perfect, we're almost out of beta.

Cheers