Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Shades - 2011-04-15

I have a problem. When playing movies, sometimes a text in the top of the screen stays there. It says Playing. It's in the top where the OSD usually is. I think this has started to appear in the later versions of the skin. Is it a bug?

- BigNoid - 2011-04-15

chanders Wrote:Hey guys, I noticed then you select Genre in the movies submenu, all the cool art for each Genre is gone. Now it only shows folders. Was this intentional? Keep up the good work with this skin!
I don't think I ever had genre icons in the skin.
atsumori Wrote:Hi Nox,

Once again, thank you for adding the square/poster size toggle for BannerPlex! I was wondering if there was a way to have different settings for Launchers under Advanced Launcher? I'd like to be able to choose use Poster for Nintendo games and Square for PS1 games if possible.

Also, is there any way you could add a sideways poster (same dimensions but wide instead of tall)?

Thanks for all the great work!
I can't help you with the first question. I'll see if I can add landscape for launcher.
Shades Wrote:I have a problem. When playing movies, sometimes a text in the top of the screen stays there. It says Playing. It's in the top where the OSD usually is. I think this has started to appear in the later versions of the skin. Is it a bug?
I haven't been able to reproduce it (it was mentioned before in the thread) but I did try to fix it. The fix is already in svn and will be in the next release.

- BigNoid - 2011-04-16

I managed to reproduce the playing label bug. It seems it only occurs when playing a dvd. It's fixed in svn. For workaround in current repo version enable Show Video Info when paused setting in General settings.

- Shades - 2011-04-16

The playing bug appeared when I played an mkv. After pausing, then playing.

- Rionsic - 2011-04-16

Big_Noid Wrote:This was changed, because in that screen there is also the title and there wasn't enough space to have the title and the time labels. I thought this was the best way to keep the title and the begin and end time.

When i press pause i like to not be confused by what, what is again and it would be nice for when someone comes over to be able to see what those numbers mean.

Cant you just put those labels back and just delete the first aired and episode rating, this is something you expect to see when pressing the info button anyways.

Sincerely
Rionsic

- BigNoid - 2011-04-16

Rionsic Wrote:When i press pause i like to not be confused by what, what is again and it would be nice for when someone comes over to be able to see what those numbers mean.

Cant you just put those labels back and just delete the first aired and episode rating, this is something you expect to see when pressing the info button anyways.

Sincerely
Rionsic

Well, tbh this is supposed to be a sort of info screen. I you want a plain paused screen (which I think is best), you should disable the option. But here, I made you a seekbar without the episode and movie info and added current and end time labels. (I won't change it in the skin).
http://www.mediafire.com/?6qo9ium72wo5w44
Just drop in 720p folder.

- Mindzai - 2011-04-16

I think it looks much cleaner without the labels. It's pretty obvious what those numbers are anyway. Glad you're not adding them back into the skin.

- dascmo - 2011-04-17

Mindzai Wrote:I think it looks much cleaner without the labels. It's pretty obvious what those numbers are anyway. Glad you're not adding them back into the skin.

+1

- Rionsic - 2011-04-17

Thx for the trouble. Smile

I understand that some prever it this way.

Maybe add a option to just get the labels the old skool way? Tongue

I understand if you dont want to do this,

Thx for answering and helping anyways.

Sincerely,
Rionsic

- antisuck - 2011-04-17

Chiming in again (but not with a feature request this time, at least)...

When I enable in [Skin Settings]...[Home window] the option to Show playlist (next 5 or 10 upcoming songs), they are not visible when either Music or Movies is highlighted, but show up fine when anywhere else on the home screen. Possible bug?

Apologies if this is a function of some setting I should have left alone :o

- newphreak - 2011-04-18

Hi, i added a new favorite button, but i cant seem to get fanart to work. Any ideas?
Would be awesome if we could get this to work smoothly as well, i just discovered how awesome it was to come home, throw on a concert and just chill in the sofa.
Great job on the rest of the skin, i love it more and more each day.

edit: hmm, seems the first cover is just the folder, and when i enter that dir and select the actual file it shows the fanart. But that's because if i switch to library mode it shows all my movies. So i guess this makes my question, how do i separate this?

I guess i should explain a little more, atleast how i think it will have to be done:
i want movies to show all genres except for music, then i want mbluray as i called it, to only show music, not the other stuff.
So how would i go about doing this?

Edit2:
Setting it to library mode and selecting music genre does not seem to stick, when i enter the menu button again it's set to file view again.
Plus if i did get that to work i still don't want to have the concert bluray's added in movies. Smile

- blueseeka - 2011-04-18

Newbie here
Wow Great work.

Is there anyway you could post what settings you are using to create this look

I believe you use
View : Showcase
Infopanel : On
Am I missing something?
When I do this...I get the bottom half of the screen with all great wall of movies. Big Grin That seems perfect.

But the top half is all empty...no information at all. The top picture on the right side of screen is just the standard red popcorn picture for the movies section. Not the actual avatar screen shot.

In the actual tv section....I can seem to find any pictures or information on the shows. Just How I Met Your Mother (2005) etc. No screen shots or information at all. Just a blue file folder picture with xbmc written on it. It seems that tvdb is enabled but I can seem to find the information

I would be grateful for any assistance
Thanks again

Thanks. - BloodSyphon - 2011-04-18

Thank you Big Noid. Your skin is very girlfriend friendly. She watches more TV, which means I get to play more Team Fortress 2. Hands down the best XBMC skin.

- boulala - 2011-04-18

Does anyone else have a problem with the sorting of the tv show episodes?
a few posts earlier someone wrote that in the all season folder the sorting is wrong but with me it's even in the season folder.
i will try to get a screenshot tonight and make a test in confluece or another skin if it appears there to.

- BigNoid - 2011-04-18

antisuck Wrote:Chiming in again (but not with a feature request this time, at least)...

When I enable in [Skin Settings]...[Home window] the option to Show playlist (next 5 or 10 upcoming songs), they are not visible when either Music or Movies is highlighted, but show up fine when anywhere else on the home screen. Possible bug?

Apologies if this is a function of some setting I should have left alone :o
I guess I didn't test this without the recent added widgets. I left them out to not overlap those widgets.
newphreak Wrote:Hi, i added a new favorite button, but i cant seem to get fanart to work. Any ideas?
Would be awesome if we could get this to work smoothly as well, i just discovered how awesome it was to come home, throw on a concert and just chill in the sofa.
Great job on the rest of the skin, i love it more and more each day.

edit: hmm, seems the first cover is just the folder, and when i enter that dir and select the actual file it shows the fanart. But that's because if i switch to library mode it shows all my movies. So i guess this makes my question, how do i separate this?

I guess i should explain a little more, atleast how i think it will have to be done:
i want movies to show all genres except for music, then i want mbluray as i called it, to only show music, not the other stuff.
So how would i go about doing this?

Edit2:
Setting it to library mode and selecting music genre does not seem to stick, when i enter the menu button again it's set to file view again.
Plus if i did get that to work i still don't want to have the concert bluray's added in movies. Smile
Your favourite is a file item. Maybe you should try to add a smart playlist for your selection instead of a favourite, then it will just be a library item.
blueseeka Wrote:Newbie here
Wow Great work.

Is there anyway you could post what settings you are using to create this look

I believe you use
View : Showcase
Infopanel : On
Am I missing something?
When I do this...I get the bottom half of the screen with all great wall of movies. Big Grin That seems perfect.

But the top half is all empty...no information at all. The top picture on the right side of screen is just the standard red popcorn picture for the movies section. Not the actual avatar screen shot.

In the actual tv section....I can seem to find any pictures or information on the shows. Just How I Met Your Mother (2005) etc. No screen shots or information at all. Just a blue file folder picture with xbmc written on it. It seems that tvdb is enabled but I can seem to find the information

I would be grateful for any assistance
Thanks again
Those settings are correct. If nothing shows, it's probably not scanned correctly to the library. That view relies on info from the library to look like that.
BloodSyphon Wrote:Thank you Big Noid. Your skin is very girlfriend friendly. She watches more TV, which means I get to play more Team Fortress 2. Hands down the best XBMC skin.
Thx Big Grin
boulala Wrote:Does anyone else have a problem with the sorting of the tv show episodes?
a few posts earlier someone wrote that in the all season folder the sorting is wrong but with me it's even in the season folder.
i will try to get a screenshot tonight and make a test in confluece or another skin if it appears there to.
No problem here with that. Did you check the sort by option in the media menu?