Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- dascmo - 2011-01-28

jupiterslover Wrote:@dascmo

I would love to have your mods...I am especially interested in your TV Show list page...how did you get it right justified like that? So awesome

My mod is really only the Fonts/sizes for those using SD TV's. danofun added the rightlist view from another skin. If you look back a few pages he posted the info to do it as well as his files. They will probably need to be re-integrated though since there have been other updates to the skin since he posted them. I may do this myself but it probably won't be until later tonight or tomorrow.

- traxxus - 2011-01-28

There's a design-bug under:

Music
Playlists
Party mode playlist

there is no background for the settings

- BigNoid - 2011-01-29

traxxus Wrote:There's a design-bug under:

Music
Playlists
Party mode playlist

there is no background for the settings

You're right. Will fix that in next release.

ferrytale Wrote:Oke that works for me but when I press The "" TAB"" button on my keyboard to go to fullscreen I see the visualisation again.

On that point I want the artist fanart as well,is that possible?

You have to set visualization to none for that to work.

- BigNoid - 2011-01-29

smiffy1989 Wrote:On the infopanel for movies, Country is one of the things it shows. Could it be changed to genre instead? The country tag for almost all my movies is blank!

Thanks Smile

That's because it's relative new field in the scraper I think. If I reload my movies that have that field missing then it gets added to the database. I won't change that in the skin, but if you want to change it it's relatively simple. Go to Includes_Showcase.xml and do a search & replace of the following:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Country]
with
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Genre]

- smiffy1989 - 2011-01-29

Big_Noid Wrote:That's because it's relative new field in the scraper I think. If I reload my movies that have that field missing then it gets added to the database. I won't change that in the skin, but if you want to change it it's relatively simple. Go to Includes_Showcase.xml and do a search & replace of the following:
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Country]
with
Code:
$INFO[ListItem.Genre]

Thanks Smile

EDIT: Changing that changes the info but not the label. So it says: Country: Crime/Drama. How can I change the label too? Thanks Smile

- BigNoid - 2011-01-29

smiffy1989 Wrote:Thanks Smile

EDIT: Changing that changes the info but not the label. So it says: Country: Crime/Drama. How can I change the label too? Thanks Smile

Sorry, forgot about that :confused2:

Search & Replace in Includes_Showcase.xml:
Code:
$LOCALIZE[21875]:
with
Code:
$LOCALIZE[515]:

- smiffy1989 - 2011-01-29

Big_Noid Wrote:Sorry, forgot about that :confused2:

Search & Replace in Includes_Showcase.xml:
Code:
$LOCALIZE[21875]:
with
Code:
$LOCALIZE[515]:

Perfect, thanks Smile

REQUEST and possible BUG - dascmo - 2011-01-29

@big_noid

[Request 1]: While using MQ2 when you have music playing on the home screen and look through the recently added movies the now playing moves to the top of the screen and you are still able to view the movie/tv/song information of the recently added item. Can you implement this into NOX as a feature? Also the possibility of viewing the next 5 or 10 playing tracks from the home menu.

[Request 2]: uncompressed textures.xbt file

[Bug?]: When in the music visualization screen and you pull up the music OSD menu the lyrics button only seems to be selectable if you are on the stop button and press up. Not sure if this is by design or not.

- Bobby Blixberg - 2011-01-29

My new favorite skin, great work!

Don't know if it already has been mentioned (searching this thread for "lyrics" brought no result) but the lyrics button in Music full screen does not work although I have activated it in the skin settings.

Woking on the integration now - jupiterslover - 2011-01-29

dascmo Wrote:My mod is really only the Fonts/sizes for those using SD TV's. danofun added the rightlist view from another skin. If you look back a few pages he posted the info to do it as well as his files. They will probably need to be re-integrated though since there have been other updates to the skin since he posted them. I may do this myself but it probably won't be until later tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you for pointing that out. I skimmed the rest of the thread and jumped right over it. I thought I had read about it, but I musta been super tired (as usual)

- BigNoid - 2011-01-30

dascmo Wrote:@big_noid

[Request 1]: While using MQ2 when you have music playing on the home screen and look through the recently added movies the now playing moves to the top of the screen and you are still able to view the movie/tv/song information of the recently added item. Can you implement this into NOX as a feature? Also the possibility of viewing the next 5 or 10 playing tracks from the home menu.

Makes more sense to have everything visible, I agree. I will implement this in next release.

dascmo Wrote:[Request 2]: uncompressed textures.xbt file
You can checkout the source files via
Code:
svn checkout http://aeon--nox.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
dascmo Wrote:[Bug?]: When in the music visualization screen and you pull up the music OSD menu the lyrics button only seems to be selectable if you are on the stop button and press up. Not sure if this is by design or not.

This is a bug, not a feature. Will fix that in next release.

Bobby Blixberg Wrote:My new favorite skin, great work!

Don't know if it already has been mentioned (searching this thread for "lyrics" brought no result) but the lyrics button in Music full screen does not work although I have activated it in the skin settings.

This is a navigation bug, on "Stop" press up to activate the lyrics. As mentioned above I will fix this in next release. Also in next release I will fix the problem of the CU lyrics script. I now have two XML's for this script in the 720p folder, but I never skinned it, so the script is almost unusable now.

- freezy - 2011-01-30

I've installed the skin yesterday and I like it so far! One thing that bothers me though is that in your screenshot in the first post you have a view I suppose is media info 1. However this view isn't available (at least not in SVN). What happened? This would be my preferred skin for movies.

Cheers!

- freezy - 2011-01-30

Okay so I've found out that's actually Showcase + Infopanel.

Next question: Any way you could keep the "Press UP to see trailer" button when "No coverflow" is selected? That would be awesome.

- freezy - 2011-01-30

Never mind, I must be blind.

- dascmo - 2011-01-30

@big_noid

Thanks for the info. I'm patiently awaiting the next release. I'll continue to post bugs if and when I find them. I wish I had some coding experience to help you out but I tend to work by trial and error which can be rather frustrating as I'm sure you know. Thank's again for your time and work.